Reply The L Guild Forum
Have you ever gone this far... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

27x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:45 am
I was so determined to force myself to sit like L naturally, that I have decided to sit, in a wheelchair, so I can sit like him full time...

Have you ever gone this far to do something like L.. Post your stories.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:18 am
I'm trying to learn to hold things like he does, and write like he does.  

Elisabell-angel enraged

surgexmonkey
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:24 am
Elisabell-angel enraged
I'm trying to learn to hold things like he does, and write like he does.

Ack!
Writing like L is nearly impossible!
I wrote, "L writes like this" at the top of my notebook and my friend tried to read it and got something about, "L urinates ---"
...Wtf? D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:54 pm
I can easily walk and hold things like L, but as far as sitting... I'm getting there. And writing like him? Have I seen him write? I don't know. ._.

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

`McLaren

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:25 pm
I'm actually able to walk like him and sit like him, but thats about it. Never been able to write like him, and if I did, I bet it'd look a LOT worse than what I write like now.
Any other emulation of him will hurt me eventually. D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:09 pm
I'm sitting like him right now. x]  

Zetta Yay

27x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:10 pm
`McLaren
I'm actually able to walk like him and sit like him, but thats about it. Never been able to write like him, and if I did, I bet it'd look a LOT worse than what I write like now.

What's all this about wrighting? Somebody give me a link here...

I guess... Once again... Youtube is going to have to show me what you guys are talking about... Brb...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:31 pm
I haven't been able to train myself to his pecular behaviors, although I've not tried very hard either. The closest I came to was when I didn't sleep for a day except for a quick nap on a couch so my eyes were getting dark around them and my hair was messy.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:36 pm
I could comfortably sit like him cause I usually sat like him even before watching the series. o.o
I usually drink tea and so I hold the cup with my two fingers and I kinda do it like that all the time with other objects too... that was before I saw the series as well... o.o''
but all-nighters are the only thing I can't do... I must always sleep... D:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:37 pm
I rp as him sometimes, hold the phone like he does, and just try to be as peculiar as possible on occasion  

Shezka13

The World Within

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:20 pm
I sit like him naturally. It's not forced at all, and I didn't have to train myself to sit that way, I just always have
-shrugs-

I dont sleep much either. Ever. Insomniac.
Soooo I kinda have the darkness of the eyes and all... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:02 am
I sit like L naturally too O_O I don't even know I'm doing it. Same with Near's sitting position.

snubsnub

luv_sesshy_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:31 pm

i kinda already sat like L, because idk i just did, and then i was just like OMG i freaking love L so is still sit like him!!!plus i have his hair only a dirty blond, but i already ahd that to, but i SO WAY wish i had his eys, maybe i'll stop getting my 4 hours of sleep, lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:01 pm
Anyone can sit like L.

His mannerism are really easy to copy, his intelligence is a completely different story. xD!!

Tea with Bubbly

luv_sesshy_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:27 pm
`McLaren

my actual hand writing is like exactly like his, its creepy. but my teachers make me write bigger so they can read it...but seriously L is like....yeah..and a si said, i sit like him, whenever [narurally] and sometimes i pile sugar cubes ona spoon, but then eat them..lol...i dont sleep much, and my hair is simullair to his, but i am no way in hell as smart as him thats how small i write, sometimes smaller  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff