Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
OMG KATARS. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ever since I played Diablo II with an assassin character, I've been like, IN LOVE WITH KATARS. AND OH s**t, I NEED A PAIR.

Discuss
Monthly Collectibles
What do think of this months?
Your favorite MC evar?
How cool I am.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:33 am
XD You would be. WANT MY ASSASSIN MC LOL? I DUN LIEK IT VERY MUCH.

This month's MCs are good and creative... just, you know, not my type. I'll probably end up donating them. D: Aaaas always.

Favorite MC ever is the Winged Anklets. I just like them! A lot. I also really like the Chyaku Norisu scarf, even though I don't have it.

Cool? Who? You? Pfffbt.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UH SURE. heart

Eh, I don't really like the Masterpieces very much... not really my style, but I'll probably get one ayways just for the statue skin.

But the Assassin Guise? HELL ******** YES. WEAPONS THAT AREN'T STAFFS = AUTOMATIC WIN.

My favorites are probably Horns of the Demon because they go with everything I wear. The Steel-Plated Ninja Band and Kitsune Mask too, but that's mostly because I'm an awesome Naruto fan like that. OH AND THE NITEMARE SCARF I AM CURRENTLY LUSTING AFTER. YOU WILL BE MINE, O BEAUTIFUL SCARF.

HAY. I'm cool, yo. talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:03 pm
I like them white skins. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 pm
Diablo II is a damn sexy game. heart

ALSO, every time I see MC, I think of the abbreviation for "main character," which makes me think of Persona3, 'cause I'm lame.

BUT ON TOPIC. I don't really know about this month's (I didn't really bother to look xd ;). My favorite is probably the penguin slippers. Just because.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:25 pm
WELL IF U ALREDY HAV THEM PPN, NO REASON 2 GIV THEM 2 U, RITE? Do you have it yet? p:

Haha, fk12. XD I haven't played Persona 3, but I wants it. I don't know about the Diablo games. o: And the Penguin Slippers are cute!

Destry

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:54 pm
Lol :3 I would have to say the katana is my favorite.
xDD Cuse y'know ever since Puppetry let me borrow it, I fell in love with it ha. And yeah, this month collectibles are cooooool~ I especially like the masterpiece because of the skin. :3 But oh well xDD I have quests to do! So.. OFF TO PAY OFF MY DEBT!
I'll work on getting the mc later.

And you? cool? Gosh PPN, you're way ahead of cool, you're lyke, amazing, plz.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. @Destry: Nope, I don't have one yet. I already spend 20k on another Frostbite Blade before them went up and now I won't let myself fall below 500k. So until I get another damn pair of GO Phones and sell them, I have no spending money. XD

@Chaos: I love the katana too. I wear it with pretty much everything. <3

Oh gosh, I know. ;DDD

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:52 pm
Lol PPN.
^^
xDD Whenever Puppetry wants it back, I'm probably going to cry haha.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:57 pm
fk12
Diablo II is a damn sexy game. heart

ALSO, every time I see MC, I think of the abbreviation for "main character," which makes me think of Persona3, 'cause I'm lame.

BUT ON TOPIC. I don't really know about this month's (I didn't really bother to look xd ;). My favorite is probably the penguin slippers. Just because.

WULL YER LAME.
Jk ;D
I love Diablo II. SORCERESS EFF TEE DUBUL YEW.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:59 pm
Chaotic Tragedie
Lol :3 I would have to say the katana is my favorite.
xDD Cuse y'know ever since Puppetry let me borrow it, I fell in love with it ha. And yeah, this month collectibles are cooooool~ I especially like the masterpiece because of the skin. :3 But oh well xDD I have quests to do! So.. OFF TO PAY OFF MY DEBT!
I'll work on getting the mc later.

And you? cool? Gosh PPN, you're way ahead of cool, you're lyke, amazing, plz.

I like the katana too. cool
I love the Guitar of Demona. I wear my precious thing with almost everything. heart

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:07 pm

PPN is cool.

Puppetry

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:29 am
About as cool as school. D:

Buuut I'm sending her the MC anyway. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ilu Destry. <3  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:00 am
Well my current avatar is completely based off of them pretty much and they're okay, not the best but okay.

My favorite is the shadow. I'm absolutley in love with it what can I say. *Looks at dream ava (Jk to dream ava) that took three seconds to make
User Image
PPN, cool? *Laughs loudly than realises she's Guild Captain* Uh oh yeah your totally cool.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff