Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:25 pm
This building is equipped with a tremendous array of corridors from the dungeons of the basement level all the way to the tip top of the Astronomy tower. Not to worry, dears, there's washrooms for boys and girls on nearly every level of this establishment. Hundreds of different animated paintings adorn the walls of some of the better known corridors and stairwells. Quite a few of the castle rooms were furnished for classes & offices while several other rooms remain untouched by wizards, and collect century old dust. One could dare to say there are even a few chambers within this ancient relic that have yet to be explored. How many unsolved mysteries does this castle hold? Rumor has it the castle holds a Room of Requirement, but that is probably just Peeves yanking your chain. It would be easy to get lost in here if you do not watch where you are going. Mind the stairs; they like to change.

Dungeon Level
Slytherin commonroom
Hufflepuff common room
The Giggling Pear

Ground Level
Entrance Hall
Great Hall
Staff Room
Care-Takers Office

1st Floor
Various Classrooms

2nd Floor
Passage to Headmasters Office

3rd Floor
trophy room
Armor Gallery
Hospital Wing

4th Floor
Library

5th Floor
Prefects Bathroom
Spiral staircase to Ravenclaw Tower

6th Floor
Various Hallways

7th Floor
Gryffindor Common Room
Base of the North Tower
Passage to Headmasters Office

This thread is for role-play purposes.
*Note: This area encompasses all hallways, stairwells, and rooms that aren't currently being used for school purposes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:21 pm
On the second floor, the school nurse was taking a light stroll down one of the corridors while things weren't busy in her hospital wing. She never realized how empty the corridors could be during classes. "Mmm, so quiet."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:58 pm
Lyra hurried down the spiral staircase to the Ravenclaw common room, tripping a couple times but managing not to fall flat on her face and tumble the rest of the way down. "Oh no, I can't be late for class." the girl mumbled to herself. She hurried through the hallways and down a couple more flights of stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:52 pm
Madame Basore, having meandered up a moving staircase suddenly found herself meters away from the Library doors. "Oh dear... how did I skip the third floor? That won't do."

She turned about to walk back the way she came, then paused. "Hm?" She felt the air thicken around her. "That's odd... why is it suddenly so humid? Fall should be colder this time of year." She walked over to a nearby window to see if the air felt the same, but was suddenly overcome with a feeling of lightheadedness and fainted on the floor.

(( Drama, anyone? ^_^ ))

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:15 pm
Lyra walked out of the classroom, hugging her books, and began to make her way up to the Astronomy tower for her next class. The most menial things ran through her mind. I wonder what will be for dinner? Why did the professor have to give us so much History of Magic homework?

[[Drama is good. I'm a bit confused though. Did it just feel to you like the air was thickening and getting more humid? Or was someone using magic to make the air different, trying to make you faint?]]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:03 am
(( Well to my character she felt like it was getting humid, but to answer the rest of your question... ninja Tis' a mystery! Heehee ))  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:19 pm
Kitty headed back to the library to return the two books she had borrowed for History of Magic. "Wha-?" gasped Kitty when she practically tripped over a teacher lying unconscious in the hallway near an open window. 'No, that's not a teacher,' Kitty corrected herself, 'that's Madam Basore, the nurse!' Kitty put her book bag down and knelt by the school nurse. 'Well, she's still alive.' She looked around worriedly and wondered out loud, "Now what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:50 am
As Lyra made her way to the Astronomy tower, she saw Kitty and started to say hello, stopping as she realized there was a person lying on the floor. Running over, she called to Kitty, "Kitty, who's that? What happened?" Lyra reached the two people and realized the other was the nurse, Madam Basore. "Oh my! Is she ok? Still alive and breathing, I mean..."  

Lyra Elizabeth

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:19 pm
"She's still alive," reassured Kitty. "We should take her to the hosiptal wing," Kitty said as she drew her wand out of her pocket. Then she hesitated. "Do you know Mobilicrpus? Mine isn't very good," confessed Kitty. "I doubt it would help her when my spell gave out and dropped her." whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:15 pm
Tabby notices Kitty and Lyra crowded around a body. She walks over to them and see's it is Madame Basore "Oh my gosh what happend?!!!"  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:03 am
"We don't know what happened to Madam Basore. We're gonna take her to the Hospital Wing. It'd be easier if one of you is good at Mobilicorpus," Kitty said and looked between the two students.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:13 pm
"Ooooh I've been practicing, let me try....Mobilicorpus!" Tabby says hoping desperatley that it works. Madame Basore body slowly rises from the ground and Tabby looks at it in amazement  

Tabby507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:13 pm
"Yay! biggrin Now, get her to the Hospital Wing, and let's hope someone other than Madam Basore knows something about healing. Maybe we'll find out why she fainted." The trio started walking toward the hospital wing with the nurse bobbing in front of them. "I wonder how long she's been unconscious..." muttered Kitty.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:54 pm
"Hrnn," Madam Basore stirred, but her eyes remained closed. The next words out of her mouth did not sound like her own; the voice was strained, and did not sound human, "Help m-m-me."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:22 pm
Tabby looked at Madom Basore with frightend eyes and said "How!!!!!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items