Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Girls Lavatory Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:04 pm
Just down the corridor is that place where women go to powder their noses, put on their makeup, gossip about boys... or perhaps hide from them. After all, they can be complete trolls sometimes.

This thread is for role-play purposes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:03 pm
Walking in Neavah looks around the Girls Lavatory and see lots of couches, mirrors, and tables with wizard magazines on them. She picks one up a skims threw it.  

the_cereal_queen

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:33 pm
Ume skips into the bathroom to primp her hair. An agitated sounding squeak issues from her sleeve; she glances around to make sure no one heard it and continues to brush her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:13 pm
Neavah looks around wondering what in the world made the squeaking noise.  

the_cereal_queen

07nightshade

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:44 pm
Hi girls biggrin ! What's up! Hay, did any of you see the new boy! smile Believe it or not, he make Diggery look like dog food! rofl He is tall, handsome, large raven black eyes and hair and a voice that sounds like angles singing! 4laugh His name is Brian! rofl

I introduced myself and offered to show him around the school. He said he did'nt know anyone! 4laugh rofl He said his last school was one of the smaller Wizard school.

His father is now stationed at the Ministry, so his family had to move here. My luck is looking up! 4laugh rofl

He is a little on the shy side; but, I fully intend to bring him around to my way of think, if you know what I mean. So ladies! HANDS OFF!! scream  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:01 pm
Ume glances over from a mirror to listen for a bit, then turns away uninterested. Who needs boys anyway..she thinks and sighs to herself.  

Sylvie Windren

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:39 pm
Alright. So is every one ready for exams?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:22 pm
"If by 'ready' you mean planning to stay up all night cramming, then yes, 110% ready." Decorus smiled.  

Decorus Lupus

ares_lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:31 pm
as I April is washing her hands she is frightened and reaches for her wand when something jumps out of the drain.... then she realizes it is just Myrtle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Hannah walks in. This timid second year is just waiting for the perfect time to let her personality and exceedingly large brainpower light the way for a new Hogwarts legacy, completely and totaly centered around her. It's an arrogant thought, but Hannah supposes thats her overconfidence is exactly what got her put in Slytherin last year. She wasn't complaining, though, as her new found friends where probably the only reason that Hannah felt eager to go back to Hogwatrs. More homework, grrrrrr. Thought Hannah. That was the only thing she hated about Hogwarts. Home work was the only reason that Hannah felt warry about going back for her second year. Childish as that might seem, Hannah disliked homework greatly, but not for the usaul reasons. The reson that she disliked homework was that it was easy. Hannah longed for a chalange, how else would she prove herself, if the only thing that she could show was a perfect exams and outstanding on all her assignment grades?
Hannah fluffed her shoulder length golden blonde ringlets and plucked a stray eyelash out of her watering, green eyes. She was tall and slim with a regal heir to her. Her head was always held high, and her shoulders always back just to show that she was not to b put down, or diminished by what people thought, and said about her exotic appearance, as many did. She then leaves, very happy wit hher appearance, and ready to outdo everyone in her next lesson.  

hkkpfwg96

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:24 pm
Rachel skips in with a cauldron cake and sits on the couch, textbook in hand. She takes a bite of the cake and starts on her astronomy homework.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 pm
*Summer cautiously enters the bathroom. It seemed like no one had been in here for years, but she really had to go...*
Hello? Anyone here?
*When no one replied, she was satisfied and went into one of the stalls. Once finished she washed her hands and began to brush her hair and fix her eyelashes (which had clumped together) in the mirror.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm
Katie walked into the bathroom and saw Summer fixing her eyelashes in the mirror. "Hello. I came to fix my makeup too," Katie says, taking out a small bag. She takes some eyeliner out and draws a line beneath and above her eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:45 pm
*Summer turns to see who spoke.*
Oh, hey Katie! Ya my makeup is being a pest, my eyelashes got stuck together...
*she sighs and looks at the mirror.*
So, how are your classes going?

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:43 pm
"Well, to be honest, I dropped out of them all. I guess with teaching and all, it's too much for me. I'll just take a bunch next year when I've got the hang of teaching. How are yours going?" Katie says as she coats mascara on her eyelashes.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff