Reply *Debaters Cavern*
War on terror Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:05 am
Now I am strongly agaisnt this current war. We a fighting a good cause but have no chance at ever ending the battle. Quit letting our troops die. Bring them home.
Please share your two cents.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:12 am
I agree. I'm glad they've killed Sadam Hussain, but there is no point in the armies being out there anymore. They can't bring peace to the people of Iran etc so just leave it up them to sort out amongst themselves. There isn't anything else we can do. I know that people will argue that war won't solve anything, and I do agree but something needed to be done after the amount of terrorist attacks that have occured. We couldn't just sit and do nothing and take it. We needed to show that it wasnt acceptable. I dunno what else we could have done..  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:35 am
War should only be used to defend yourself and allies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:52 am
I agree, but what could we have done to respond to 9/11?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:23 pm
Rebuild  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:15 am
Now I think that's even more stupid, no offense. Terrorists bomb down the 2 tallest buildings, and then they get rebuilt...to be knocked down again...it's almost like an invitation...I mean, ok rebuild but why so big??  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:13 pm
Because, Manhatten is actually made of floating debre. It needs wieght to stay in place. Going after Osama was fine, but Hussain could of waited until there was UN support.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:52 am
They shouldn't have bothered then because they've never found Osama. It was a waste of time. And Hussain didn't have the weapons he bragged about, we just fell for it.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:41 pm
Well Bush has the authority. I didn't vote for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:15 am
He just wanted to look a "hero"...smiting evil and all that...cause he lives in a fantasy world.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:44 pm
But England is in it too. Bus bombing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:57 am
I for one have never been a fanatic of America. Yeah I think it was ******** up that 9/11 happened, and if I could I would show a large amount of sympathy for the family. When it all boils down to it, that was just plain wrong. But it raises the question to thinkers, what did America do to get that? I'm not necessarily saying they deserved it. This is coming from someone who despises all humans, and just wants them to hurry up and die. But I am not without honor. I think seeing people jumping from 10+
stories is rather unfortuante given they weren't trying to commit suicide. But still I ask, what did America do for us to be "terrorized"? I don't give a damn what these patriotic people say when they say we did nothing. Every country out there hates, and appreciates America. The ones we've banned, blatantly hate us, everyone else just doesn't want to risk being on the bad side of the u.s., so they disguise their hate. I think that this idiotic war has gone too damn far. We're not even fighting for the same ******** cause here anymore. It's one thing if we were, cuz we would be done. With all the deaths we've caused there, we've avenged more than enough of the deaths caused by them to the u.s. We're not even avenging the dead people anymore. The war is just under that name, and anyone who can't see it ,in my opinion, needs to shoot themselves. I want humans to die as the next of my kind, but if you seriously want to kill of your own race, I say you should have honor and kill yourselves rather have them killing others and dying for no cause. Kill your children yourselves, kill your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, your entire family YOURSELF. Pick up a gun and have the balls to kill em. That's exactly what's going on. Walk up to a mother and tell her that her only child, her 19 year old son, died for no damn reason at all, but under a false pretense and see where her patriotism is.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:40 am
-Hellish Hatred-
This is coming from someone who despises all humans

lol agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:57 am
Its just to bad, as long as there are humans, not just man.There will be wars. Now women wouldm't just announce war. But still with the power comes sorruption.  

Airforce Soldier

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:08 pm
True. Very true. I've never been able to understand humans and wars. If you wanted death so badly why not just do it yourself? Why drag other people in it?  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff