Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
GBG Rules/Notices page.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knightsedge
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:31 pm
Welcome to the Gaian British Guild!

This topic will serve as a rules/notices page.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:25 am
Notice: 5pm, Saturday 15th January, 2005.

A PM sent by Invictus to all non-posting members of the guild.

Quote:
"Gaian British Guild"

You are one of eleven members of the Guild who have submitted no posts. This is not a problem for anyone, however due to the nature of the guild, you have each donated 200g in order to be accepted.

Between you, you have donated 2200 in gold, but not a single post.

You will always be welcome to introduce yourself and enjoy the forum and though you may well have many reasons for not choosing to post, I have taken the liberty of reminding you that the guild still exists and is perfectly happy for you to return and contribute again.

If I recieve no response inside of a month, then I will have to assume that your account is inactive and I will remove you and other non-posters from the memberlist. The 200g you already donated is non-refundable.

Regards,

Invictus

Sent to:

>Bubblegum69
>MellowYetPsycho
>fwikin
>Gaulia
>nyux
>Ninja_Pirate
>wodewose
>Maskani
>Songlian
>Andyzee
>lachrymose_tea_party

Regards,

Invictus

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:08 am
With the HUGE growth in Guild numbers, I will no longer be able to send out birthday letters. My apologies, but it gets a tad expensive. I will attempt to come up with a new strategy, perhaps helping out on individual quests each month.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:21 am
Notice(new rule):

As almost all of our members are drawn from the Extended Discussion, it was the case that reasonable attempts at clarity, wit and grammar prevailed over unclear meaning or intention, and bumping. However as our base of members increases it seems to me to be necessary to make it more than merely a silent expectation that members here will post in a way that upholds the reputation of the Guild.

I thus ask that though you need not be uncomfortably obsessive over presentation, meaning and purpose (unless that is your natural state of existence) it is expected that your posts; anarchic, intelligent, informative or witty, will be understandable, coherent and will certainly not approximate a bump or spam. Full stops and relevant capitals are appreciated.

Bans for bumping will be enforced, with great glee, by me.

You will be shot and added to my kill-count.

Regards,

Invictus

Invictus_88
Captain

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 1:04 pm
The Birthdays list has been unlocked as I am unable to be here as frequently. Please feel free to add your dates to the listing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:04 am
Notice:

Knightsedge and our now departed Illyrianth (goneawaynow) both have permanent positions on the GBG crew, ceremonial or otherwise. However as most of you will be aware, Nebelstern has been a temporary member of the crew to help cover during my absence.

After posting this notice, I will also be appointing Foetus In Fetu as a second temporary moderator due to another increase in my absence in the GBG.

Due to my being busy over the next few days (Cavalry visits, exam, school leavers' dinner, RCB main board) I will be unable to send them both the files relating to accepting and denying new members, so until then they will both be in the other roles of offering advice and help you may need and relocating, editing and deleting threads should any more like the notorious "crude thread" arise.

I hope you will welcome them in their new roles.

Regards,

Invictus

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:31 pm
I would like to welcome back illyrianth into the realms of Gaia. May she belong here and drift back and forth from where she goes to for many years to come. *giggles*

Welcome back Illy.
wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:14 am
I have recently banned 32 members, all zero-posters, some whose accounts have not been active since 2005.

Didn't want to wait until the Spring for Spring Cleaning.

Invictus_88
Captain

Gaian British Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces