Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Journal of the dieting teen

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hide Nothing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:44 am
Just got accepted to this guild (hooray) and I am currently around 12st and 7, which is good considering my height. I'm aiming to lose a stone over the next year, at least!
I'm bidding on an excercise bike so I wont be deterred from excercise by the cold and the rain, I can do it while watching TV!!! every teenagers dream.
I'm trying to be almost vegetarian, mostly because of my hatred of non-free range meat and my mothers love for it......she's actually cookngi my favourite chicken dish in the world in the kitchen, it includes creamy sauce. I'm going to kill and eat her, with a small side salad.

Well, thats entry one done and dusted, and i suppose even if no one reads this it helps to write stuff down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:46 am
Oh and i'm gonig out to the lemon tree for my nans birthday tomorrow. total nightmare. I'ts gonig to be sooooo boring I'll just eat to keep occupied. And they have irish cream cheese cake which is like diet death on a fork.

NEXT DAY -

knew it!
Two glasses of coke, poached salmon with cream potatoes and a butter sauce.. it gets worse.
Although tob e fair I minimised the damage by having veg soup as a starter and roast veg pasta for lunch. but still..............
why is it tht as soon as you start a diet everyone wants you to eat really bad for you food.  

Hide Nothing

Hide Nothing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:48 am
The bike is here!
I ended up buying it at ASDA and i'm burning 100 calories on it a day, with anything else as extra. working my way up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:14 am
Just discovered that Capri Sun's (the drink) contain 20g of sugar per pouch. and 91 calories eek scream  

Hide Nothing

Hide Nothing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:51 am
replaced lunch of a sandwich and an apple + a capri sun to an apple with pumkin seed rivitas made intoa penut butter sandwich

have lost half a stone already!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:34 am
guh! friends. as soon as i make teh ittiest bit of progress I hang out with them, like at a sleepover and take in loads of calories again. its really not fair sad  

Hide Nothing

tthorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:37 am
Once in a while is ok... I tend to relax a bit on weekends. Just make sure you don't overeat sweatdrop  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games