Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I good with polls?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  NO!!!!
View Results
G e e ksteria rolled 3 20-sided dice: 1, 1, 2 Total: 4 (3-60)

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:56 pm
This forum is for people who of course love pokemon and love creating stuff. In here you can use your imagination and create pokemon on your own.
this will be the contents of your pokemon's Pokedex Profile ( I don't know if you can use them for Rping so don't try):

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type/s:[/b]
[b]Picture[/b]:( Does not matter as long as you described it!)
[b]Stats:[/b]
- Accuracy:
- Speed:
- Attack:
- Sp. Attack:
- Defense:
- Sp. Defense:
- HP:
[b]Ability/s:[/b]
- descrition.
[b]Pokedex.#:[/b]
[b]Evolution chain:( you have to put the level of evolution or how they evolve.) [/b]
[b]1.)[/b]
[b]2.)[/b]
[b]3.)[/b]
[b]Attack history:[/b]( you may pu the attacks of your desired pokemon, and the level of which it learns it.)
[b]Description:[/b]

Note:

If it has evolutions you may put them along side its prevolution. If you want to put up a Legendary then Pm me please. This poll is used just for fun and creativity so pls. don't try use the pokemon you created for Rping purposes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:58 pm
I'll post mine as soon as I see some people post theirs xd 3nodding blaugh sweatdrop cool ninja rofl rofl .  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rose_angel46

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Lol. I am not good with computer animations that much... And I don't have a scanner -_-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:15 pm
Sounds cool, I had an entire notebook full of Pokemon I made up when I was a little kid. Don't know what ever happened to it.........But I'll probably wind up coming up with something new in my hours of boredom.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:08 am
cherry_on_top13

Lol. I am not good with computer animations that much... And I don't have a scanner -_-

Not to worry, it doesn't have to be animated you can draw it if you want...lol. you can just describe it too if you can't be bothered drawing it. blaugh xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:28 pm
Okay here's mine;

Name:Ocgent
Type/s:Water/Ice
Stats:
- Accuracy:90
- Speed:100
- Attack:150
- Sp. Attack:120
- Defense:130
- Sp. Defense:80
- HP: 290
Ability/s:Heatproof
- descrition biggrin amage from Fire type and burn is halved.
Hydration
- Heal all status problems if rainning
Pokedex.#:1
Evolution chain sad you have to put the level of evolution or how they evolve) none
1.)none
2.)none
3.)none
Attack history:( you may put the attacks of your desired pokemon, and the level of which it learns it.)
lv.50: Water Spout
lv.62:Aqua Ring
lv.68:Aqua Tail
lv.70:Hydro Cannon
Pokedex Description:
Ocgent's body is made of water. Scientist have discovered that Ocgent's body of water is animated by somesort of spell. The question of it being a living thing or just a 'water golem' is being devated.Ocgent capabilities lie in its surroundings . It lives in the deepest water storing energy.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AgentNeeb

Sexy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:13 pm
here is mine.

Froswasp:
Ice/Bug
It's appearance is close to Vespiquen and Beedrill. It is laced with interwining black and light blue (aqua?) stripes, centering in on the center of the thorax, which features a large black cirlce and a smaller blue one within it (these will be reversed on the male, to differentiate between the two). It's abdomen is covered in spikes which protrude from the sides and an icicle that hangs from the stinger. (the abdomen is larger on the female). It's limbs are thin and seem cold to the touch. it's wings are much like Beedrill's, but have a thin layer of frost on them, fro it's insulation (it is used to very cold temperatures)
Stats (at level 100):
- Accuracy: 95
- Speed: 130
- Attack: 150
- Sp. Attack: 200
- Defense: 180
- Sp. Defense: 250
- HP: 310
Ability/s: Frost Guard
Prevents Ice type attacks from hitting, and halves the power of super-effective moves
Pokedex.#120(whatever region) 512(national)
Evolution chain sad you have to put the level of evolution or how they evolve.)
1.)Larvice (pre-evolution, evolves at level 35)
2.)Froswasp (evolves from Larvice at level 35)
3.)none
Attack history:
Wing atack - lvl 35
Icy Wind - lvl 35
Bug Buzz - lvl 40
Ice Beam - lvl 53
Snowfall (heals its HP by half of its original HP) - lvl 45
U-Turn - lvl 53
Nitrogen (only known by Froswasp, freezes if it hits opponent, 100 power, 75 accuracy) - lvl 75
Signal Beam - lvl 63
Blizzard - lvl 63

Description:It was discovered in the Antarctic, where it inhabits. It's body is laced with a fine frost, to keep it cool even in the harshest of terrain. it is very volatile and will attack any intruder of its nest within 50 yards, and will chase them away from its territory until they collapse of exhaustion or it catches up and injects them with a poison closely related to that of liquid nitrogen. It lives solely in its own nest, and has so far yet to be discovered in a colony.

i know it's a bit early to think of 5th generation, but you never know... Nintendo might be scanning these pages for ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:07 pm
Yay more people.....

about new attacks you can create new ones but probably I'll create a post for that xd xd xd xd xd

use them as well as long as you put how strong it is what type is it and the PP the Region probably I'd call it... Nashao Region.... it combines the Japanese words "Nashonaru" and "Ao" which mean "National" and "Blue"  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items