Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
Planetarian Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 pm
This is the place to discuss the visual novel, "Planetarian." Personally, I can only say I got to chapter three myself, but hope to finish it when my March con rolls around and finishes up. Anywho, you know the drill. Keep spoilers out, or atleast concealed from plain sight. (Use white!)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:32 pm
I love planetarian? XD...its a short game, took me about 3 hrs to finish, and I hope they make it into an anime movie...
(Sometimes, I wish i knew japanese to understand the drama cds, I really want to know what happens in "the man of the star" drama...it sounds fun, but I cant understand it...T.T  

Mauzel

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:34 pm
I personally only got three chapters into it. I got to get more time to finish it. It was going pretty good. There is part of the Key fanbase who is rooting for Kyo-Ani to animate Planetarian, but I think Little Busters will be before Planetarian would be. I still want ONE reanimated first, haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:13 am
I just played the trial today, and I'm kind of surprised how much I got into the story. XD It was a pretty detailed world they created, and the characterization of Reverie? is that her name? Was pretty good. :3 I want to find out what happens next! crying
How much does the full game cost...? I want to say I heard 75 bucks somewhere, but that's kind of outrageous... O.o;; I'm hoping that's misinformation...  

carosene

Mauzel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:22 pm
I think 75 bucks was the full japanese CD version you get with the voice overs... which does not have an english patch for...;p...At least it is buggy when you patch with the jap voice over, as in the voice tags, and if you click too quickly...the voice lags behind...FAR FAR behind...;p
For a no voice-over version, I think insani give you the link to buy it...I think it was $10 (1050 jap yen = aprox $9.50 U.S. $) for the online retail copy...
(You first download the retail... they have a way to register for $10 to get full version, which you can patch with insani retail patch... I think they have a step by step walkthru to the purchase on the insani planetarian website.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:52 am
Mauzel
I think 75 bucks was the full japanese CD version you get with the voice overs... which does not have an english patch for...;p...At least it is buggy when you patch with the jap voice over, as in the voice tags, and if you click too quickly...the voice lags behind...FAR FAR behind...;p
For a no voice-over version, I think insani give you the link to buy it...I think it was $10 (1050 jap yen = aprox $9.50 U.S. $) for the online retail copy...
(You first download the retail... they have a way to register for $10 to get full version, which you can patch with insani retail patch... I think they have a step by step walkthru to the purchase on the insani planetarian website.)

*gasp* Oh, 10$... whew... XD Thank you so much! I think I'll check it out! :3  

carosene

Lao_AzN_Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:04 am
i like the story and art of Planetarian, even tho i never really played the game i have read the story of it on a site..altho that was sad at the end =/  
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games