Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
A wizardly adventure!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

philupyourmind

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:11 pm
So, I just started maplestory about 4 days ago, and have only play ed about 3 days,and I'm alevel 8 wizard. Where should I start my training to be come better, and should I leave ellania (I can't find much to do to train there)? I am saving up for a wand, and will get one just as I gain 1.5k. Any people or quests I should go on that will train me, and help me gain money (it's hard for me to make money for some reason)? Sorry, I'm asking alot of questions, but any answers would be greatly appreciated!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:32 pm
First, how are your stats? If you have more than 4-6 dex and 4-6 str, you might want to start your character over before you get too far in the game, because you shouldn't have dex and str that high. 3nodding

For a training place, I would suggest Henesys Hunting Grounds 1. It's just to the left of Henesys (press w to open the world map).

What's your IGN and what world are you in? I can help you with stuff if you're on Bera...  

__penguin__
Crew

Xahero

Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Well, basically everything she said. Only if you're in bera I'll help you get you some proper equips and what not.
So yes, your ign, and world would help.

Also for us to better help, you should post your stats like asked.
Having the wrong ones will be very noticeable further down along in your training.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:40 pm
Yeah, don't be afraid to restart this character to get the best stats. You shouldn't be afraid of having shockingly awful dex and str. Once you got magic, you don't need dex or str! You can always give all the money you've earnt with your first character to the next one.

My advice:
-Remember to only put one point into the energy ball, and then put the rest of your points into Magic Claw after that. Magic Claw is way better.
-There is a map to the west of Ellinia called 'The tree that grew' This is a good place to hunt Slimes. Slimes are pretty open to magic attacks and they drop lemona, a glove that you'll need pretty soon.
-Be literate and type properly. Don't be afraid to ask pros for mesos, on the basis that you write properly.
'I need 10K mesos plz' = no chance.
'Do you have any mesos to spare for a newbie? Just 1-2k is all.' = Actual chance of getting you some serious money early in the game. (note: relies on you having a decent username as opposed to xXx and 123789's in it.)  

Feather

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff