Reply Teams
Meh, it's a team

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:54 pm
It may not be the best one out there, but I find it entertaining to use.

Pikachu/Pikachu (f)
Lvl 50 @ Light Ball
Hardy/Static
HP: 105/Atk: 62
Def: 41/SpAtk: 93
SpDef: 47/Speed: 137
Moveset: Thunderbolt, Rain Dance, Thunder, Surf
Comments: Pikachu serves two functions and two functions only: 1. Set up a quick Rain Dance, and 2. Destroy Gyrados leads. In this respect, it performs quite well. I do have a problem dealing with fast leads though.

Kingdra/Kingdra (m)
Lvl 50 @ Icicle Plate
Modest/Swift Swim
HP: 174/Atk: 90
Def: 106/SpAtk: 155
SpDef: 108/Speed: 93
Moveset: Rain Dance, Surf, Ice Beam, Dragon Pulse
Comments: My team's primary special sweeper. While 93 isn't too terribly fast, under rain his speed puts him just a hair above the speed demons, nature pending, and a boosted Surf hurts just about everything.

Lockheart/Staraptor (f)
Lvl 50 @ Life Orb
Hasty/Intimidate
HP: 147/Atk: 170
Def: 71/SpAtk: 55
SpDef: 59/Speed: 160
Moveset: Quick Attack, U-Turn, Brave Bird, Close Combat
Comments: My team's primary physical sweeper. The only reason this nasty little suprise isn't sitting at the head of the team is because of Gyarados, but that's okay. Taking a back seat allows her to use and abuse that wonderful ability with U-Turn. Quick Attack, believe it or not, is actually pretty handy to have, and launching off that beefy attack stat deals about 1/3 damage to a non-defensive pokemon. This is the only pokemon on the team not recieving a benefit from the rain.

Flow/Floatzel (m)
Lvl 50 @ Shell Bell
Impish/Swift Swim
HP: 174/Atk: 125
Def: 106/SpAtk: 90
SpDef: 70/Speed: 139
Moveset: Waterfall, Bulk Up, Taunt, Baton Pass
Comments: Secondary sweeper and team support. Taunt has saved my hide more than once, and under rain he turns into quite an efficient, albeit limited sweeper.

Braids/Mismagius (f)
Lvl 50 @ Wise Glasses
Modest/Levitate
HP: 140/Atk: 66
Def: 66/SpAtk: 134
SpDef: 154/Speed: 132
Moveset: Thunder, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind, Pain Split
Comments: Special Tank and secondary special sweeper. I adore this thing! Should the opponent decide to keep hammering away with special attacks, Shadow Ball aside, I can set-up, drain my health back, and take the opponent out, potentially sweeping. She's even fast enough to be useful after taking a beating, which is always a bonus.

Maga/Swampert (m)
Lvl 50 @ Leftovers
Impish/Torrent
HP: 196/Atk: 129
Def: 150/SpAtk: 85
SpDef: 108/Speed: 77
Moveset: Waterfall, Earthquake, Curse, Rest
Comments: Meh, it's Tank-pert. We've all seen it before and know it performs well. What we didn't know about it is that without the speed drops he's pretty f*ckin scary.

Comment away! I already think I'm gonna change something though...(I'm thinking of putting a Salac Berry on Floatzel)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:20 pm
pretty kool team, i like it  

Sands of Fate

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers