Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 pm
This is for all Snowclan cats...please join!!!!
User Image
Rules:
1. Follow the main forum's rules, and guidelines.

2. Keep the roleplays PG13/no swearing.

3. Be literate. Nu tlking LYKE dis. And please use complete sentences. No text-talk please.

4. Don't correct other peoples' spelling or grammer.

6. No cybering roleplays.

7. Don't take control of other peoples' characters without permission.

8. No auto-hitting.

Profiles!
To see all cats look on the first page of the Introduction to the SnowClan forum and the Other Cats in SnowClan threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:51 pm
mind if i join?  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:30 pm
(nope go right ahead!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:33 pm
oh ok thanks  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:27 pm
(so...)

Featherheart lay out in the sun, warming her silver tabby pelt. Snowflakes clung to her whiskers but she didn't mind. She licked a forepaw, and then noticed Crystalstar walking towards her.

"Hello Crystalstar," Featherheart mewed respectfully. "What do you need me for? Patrol? Hunting party?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:01 pm
Crystalstar nodded at her warrior, "Would you like to go hunting with me? I need to get out before I go insane."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:47 pm
Featherheart let out a mrrow of amusement. "Of course i'll go hunting with you." she stood up and let out a big stretch, her muscles rippling under her silver tabby pelt. She shook off snow from her tail. "Okay, I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:30 pm
Crystalstar led the way out of the cave and into the deep snow. A few seconds later Crystalstar spotted a rabbit in the snow a few fox lengths away. She quietly crept forward and before the rabbit could look up the white leader was on top of it.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm
Iceheart came back from hunting and saw her leader Crystalstar. "hello Crystalstar." Iceheart meowed carrying a mouse and a vole in her mouth. Iceheart droped her catch and looked up at her leader and Featherheat.
"hi Featherheart. ill just put this at the pile and come back to get the rest of they prey i caught." Iceheart replyed and went inside the cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Featherheart nodded her greetings to Iceheart. "Good catch, Crystalstar!" she mewed to her leader. Soon she heard the tiny sounds of a shrew. Featherheart instinctively dropped into the hunting crouch and slowly crept towards her prey.

The soft crunching of the snow under Featherheart's pads startled the shrew. It dashed to a tree, seeking cover, but Featherheart pelted after it and was on it in an instant. A swift bite to the neck, and it was all over. The shrew dangled limply from her jaws as she trotted back to where Crystalstar waited.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:30 pm
"great catch Featherheart!" Iceheart meowed. "i wouldnt have caught that!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:34 am
Featherheart's eyes shone with pride at Iceheart's praise. The senior warrior moved on, and Featherheart buried her catch so she could collect it later.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:58 pm
The sun rose high as Featherheart and Crystalstar finally headed back to camp. "That was some really good hunting, Featherheart. The clan will eat well tonight," They made it back to camp with their kill and dropped it in the fresh-kill pile. "I'll go get the rest of our prey, you eat." Crystalstar meowed to her warrior and headed out of the cave again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:26 pm
"your back!" Iceheat meowed. "i hope you had a good hunt"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:34 pm
"We sure did, we caught a whole lot of prey!" Featherheart's voice echoed around the cave. She sat next to Iceheart and began to dig in to her vole. When she had finished, and was sharing tongues with Iceheart, Crystalstar padded up to them.

"Hold on Crystalstar," Featherheart mewed, licking her chest fur, "I was just going to take a piece of fresh-kill to the elders. Mudwind and Berrymask haven't had much to eat today besides that mouse and the rabbit they shared with Rainclaw." The elders were usually taken care of by the apprentices, but Mousepaw was busy working in the medicine cat den with Bouldertail, Owlpaw and Beepaw were out training together, Tallpaw had fallen ill and Brightpaw and Sandpaw were out patrolling. (that's a long sentence for six apprentices!)  
SnowClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff