Life sucks.
  :|
  :(
  D:
  I understand.
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:35 pm
Good god, all this BS, I swear, I'm going to either kill myself or ******** severely maim my body.
1) The girl who I've fallen for ******** hates me.
2) Some BS rumor about anime p**n.
3) My friends have abandoned me.
4) My father ******** hates me. He has for a long time but it really ******** bugs me still.
5) My mother is the only one who ******** cares.

I'm going to hurt someone. I'm seriously thinking about suicide. I'm thinking just ******** it and let it blow over, but that's not the easiest way out; and I have a very large problem with choosing the easy way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:09 pm
I know this is garbage advice, but I think you should talk to your mom about how you're feeling, since she's the only one that cares. If not, then probably speak to your school counselor?  

QUANiiEE

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:21 pm
QUANiiEE
I know this is garbage advice, but I think you should talk to your mom about how you're feeling, since she's the only one that cares. If not, then probably speak to your school counselor?

In reality, she pretends to care. Because no matter what's going on her life is more important. I don't wanna talk to the counselor because I already have been there once for slitting my wrist with the mtal bit on a ruler. I really don't wanna come back and tell him I'm thinking about suicide after telling him 'I have a truly happy disposition.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:32 pm
<3

Don't do suicide.
I've had thoughts of it before, and it's just plain stupid.

In my opinion, killing yourself is the easy way out.

My counselors suck, but I would try talking to yours.
Though, the consequence will be that your parents will probably be let in on the news.

& It's fine if your parents know, right?

sunnyxdaze
Crew

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:07 pm
sunnyxdaze
<3

Don't do suicide.
I've had thoughts of it before, and it's just plain stupid.

In my opinion, killing yourself is the easy way out.

My counselors suck, but I would try talking to yours.
Though, the consequence will be that your parents will probably be let in on the news.

& It's fine if your parents know, right?

Ummm, no.
My mom will be creeped out and my dad will be bullshitting like he gives a s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:18 pm
I'm doing a bit better as of late, making genuine friends and trying to keep away from the heartless b***h who now hates me. -_-
I'm still trying to keep from killing myself. I don't think anyone really understands the pressures of being a nerd except for smart people. smile
'Cos we all know they were there once; Einstein, Da Vinci, Picasso. They were all ******** crazy. =/  

vampslayer3

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:08 pm
<3

Which means..

You'll be famous one day. [:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:51 pm
sunnyxdaze
<3

Which means..

You'll be famous one day. [:

lolz Suree. >.<
And I suppose you will be too with your summer trip to Boston and your uber smarticalness?!  

vampslayer3

Mistreena

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:37 am
lol go nerds biggrin
So you're making some new friends? Good. I don't know you, but you seem like a nice person. (course I think that of everyone till I know different, and even then I try to think they're nice...and then get screwed over by them but that's life I suppose. I agree with everyone who says suicide is not the way. Honestly, finding friends who understand you and care about you, thought it can be hard, can make life so much easier.
and about your mom. Maybe she really does care, but right now she's really busy with her own troubles? I suppose, thought, I felt like that at one point. a guy I liked told me how much he liked me, but after not talking to him for a while I found him kissing another girl and saying the same thing to her evil
Sometimes, blogging can help let out any sad, angry, and negative emotions. Talking things over with a friend, or even on Gaia, could be helpful too.
I hope everything can work out for you.
Peace~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:43 pm
Mistreena
lol go nerds biggrin
So you're making some new friends? Good. I don't know you, but you seem like a nice person. (course I think that of everyone till I know different, and even then I try to think they're nice...and then get screwed over by them but that's life I suppose. I agree with everyone who says suicide is not the way. Honestly, finding friends who understand you and care about you, thought it can be hard, can make life so much easier.
and about your mom. Maybe she really does care, but right now she's really busy with her own troubles? I suppose, thought, I felt like that at one point. a guy I liked told me how much he liked me, but after not talking to him for a while I found him kissing another girl and saying the same thing to her evil
Sometimes, blogging can help let out any sad, angry, and negative emotions. Talking things over with a friend, or even on Gaia, could be helpful too.
I hope everything can work out for you.
Peace~

XD Thanx. I'll take your ideas into consideration. razz  

vampslayer3

PixieofDestruction

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:38 am

Warning: My ex was suicidal so I'm a lil cold on the subject. I take suicide very seriously, though.
Remember that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
I don't want you to take it as me thinking that your problems are small, but there are WAY larger problems in this world than that. Its hard to develop the "I don't give a f*k" attitude but it's what's best for you. Remember you always have God (i dunno if ur religious or not) if anything you have you and one day you'll find someone who will love you for you. But people always fail. I like Angelina Jolie's role in Alexander. She told him as a boy that snakes are like ppl. You can feed them n care for them but in the end they'll all turn on you. She's inspired me a lot. She was like you as a teenager till she went to Cambodia n saw that there are ppl with way bigger problems than the ones she had so she's decided to grow as a woman and help care for those issues. I believe she was never a woman until that point.
I know you're too young to do all of that (actually, I dunno how old you are) but just take it one day at a time n grow from it. I don't know what more to tell you other than I'm here to be an ear for you any time n be a friend who'se supportive.
My husband was suicidal when he was a confuzed teen. He hasn't seen his dad since he was 5 and his mom prioritized her husband over him and a lot of other crap too. But every time he thought about doing it he came to the conclusion that it was stupid. And now he's here and we've formed our own loving family n we want to give our son what we both didn't have. You can't expect to find it over night. It'll come some day, when you're least expecting it. Life isn't perfect but its beautiful to know that its there and it can be taken any day. Plz don't be one to take your own.

edit: I'm a nerd too but I never had it hard cuz I'm a girl *lol* n don't look like one. But really ppl are just jealous of nerdz cuz they're going to be rich one day rofl I genuinly admire intelligence. Its something to be very jealous of cuz you have no limitations.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:23 pm
vampslayer3
...My father ******** hates me. He has for a long time but it really ******** bugs me still...

I can totally relate to you on this one. My father hated me since the day I was born. The main reason was because he wanted a son, and I ended up being a girl (not my fault). He blames that on me, saying it my fault that I was born being a female, when its really his because the males determine the sex chromosomes. That made me grow suicidal when I was around 9 or 10, and I always tried to kill myself with stimulant drugs in my dad's drawers (he was a total druggie).

But anyway, enough with that said, right now since your mom is the only one who cares, you should be there to give her support as she is supporting you now. So what if your father is trying to sabotage your life? I just did everything I could to shut these problems out of my life and "moved on." He thought that I was incapable of being a "wushu practitioner," but I've had my revenge by becoming a wushu champion. My father passed out every time I won something in wushu championships due to his lack of anger management.

My motto: "Success is the best revenge, and I live to succeed." Besides, why throw away your life when you could "piss them off" by being successful?  

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Synthetic Anomaly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:24 pm
Life is what you make of it. Try to find as much good as you can. Even if it is lost within the bad, it is still there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:32 am
WOOT TEENAGE ANGST!

I would've loved to have issues like that be what actually phased me back when I was younger. Instead I was too busy sleeping at bus stops when my dad kicked me out and dealing with my mom being on tons of meth.

Everyone has their issues. Its really tough during those horrific years of puberty, because your brain is doing wacky sh*t and blowing everything out of proportion. Just try to remember that this too will end. And wouldn't it be silly to kill yourself over something that you won't have to deal with in a few weeks, a few months, or a few years? The girl you're head over heels for doesn't give you the time of day? So what? Probably saves you from a relationship that would end in tears and pain. Instead, you'll move on. You'll forget about her. Your parents seem to hate you, or at least not love you? Well, many states will readily emancipate you if you prove you can take care of yourself. If not, just wait it out until you can move out. You might have to wait until you're 18, or you could get into college before that and live in the dorms.

While waiting, though, just breathe. Count your blessings, look for options, and breathe.  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

FrenchieGirl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:52 pm
I think everyone's problems are as big to them as "bigger" problems are. If you feel that terrible about something then you need to talk about it.
Stay away from that girl. You deserve to have someone you will give as much as you do into a reationship.
You will be fine, and I'm happy to hear you are starting again with real friends. Because true friends keep you sane.
<3 feel better.  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff