YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:01 pm
It's just filling out random stuff. You don't have to do it, but it's a good time-killer. Also there's a self-reflection part that you can do if you're really bored. Here's the fill-outs. You can do one or both.
Quote:
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is...
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is...
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild sweatdrop ) is...
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is...
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose...
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is...
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to...
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is...
9) The character that I wished would disappear is...
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a...
11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because...
12) One character that needs help would be...
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when...
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)...
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is...

Quote:
1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would...
2) My favorite color is...
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is...
4) My goal in life is...
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is...
6) One thing I would want in life would be...
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it...
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose...
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is...
10) My favorite time of day is...
11) My favorite school subject is...
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change...
13) My trademark phrase is...
14) My friends describe me as...
15) My favorite animal is...
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is...
17) [choose one] I am/ am not confident about myself because...
18 ) My favorite weather is...
19) My favorite season is...
20) I am taking this questionaire because...

Have fun~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:02 pm
The Order of the Black Knights Database (everyone who filled it out o.o):
Quote:
1] YORUlCHl (me *fails* )
2] Salyti
3] OniIion
4] omfg its dingduong (unfinished -_-)
5] Aile Striku (now Yukianesa)
6] anime rux
7] Nadindel
8] Mikanne
9] Ken Onshuu
10] CrithMagi
11] LightMousy
12] Orihime_Inone
13] MooMooJuice
14] SuchaFag
15] Kill Romantic
16] Karljna
17] Sora18351
18] silentqi
19] Lucrecia_love_Vincent46
20] XxXYachiru_KosommeXxX (now -heartless somebody-)
21] Armagio Valtieri
22] Toshirei
24] ApplePurple
25] Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs (now Allegra Kori no Tamashi)
26] Silveredge Helios (now Terrestris Veritas)
27] ninja_zack456
28] crissangellover818
29] Ethan Castellan

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:12 pm
Quote:
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is... check it out in the mirror.
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is... Cornelia
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild sweatdrop ) is... Suzaku
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is... Millay
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose...Zero's cape whee
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... even more positive
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... the ORDER!
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... Euphimia's (come on, it's PINK!)
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... Shirley
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a...pawn (because I'm not important crying )
11) Lelouch takes more after his [mother] because... he has her hair color and looks pretty decent.
12) One character that needs help would be... Nina
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... Zero called Gotwald "Orange"
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... unsatisfying
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... Suzaku x Karin (A lot of the CG pictures show Karin, Suzaku, Lelouch and C.C. I thought that since Lelouch and C.C are basically together, it leaves them)

Quote:
1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... hold onto the option.
2) My favorite color is... green
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... blue/black
4) My goal in life is... living.
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... why?
6) One thing I would want in life would be... something good.
7) If I had received a new teddy bear, I would name it... depends on what it looks like... maybe "Euphie" if it's pink, but otherwise I'd name it "Higuma"
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose... tennis.
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is... something I know I'm right about.
10) My favorite time of day is... dusk
11) My favorite school subject is... art
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change... nothing. Butterfly effect.
13) My trademark phrase is... Neh.
14) My friends describe me as... an overdoing person.
15) My favorite animal is... a cat
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... a shark
17) I AM NOT confident about myself because... I'm not good around people I don't know.
18 ) My favorite weather is...warm rain
19) My favorite season is... fall
20) I think this questionaire is...for the very bored people.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:29 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is Erase people's memory of me so I can carry out my plans for world domination without any problems
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is... Probably the older brother, since Euphie is kinda dead
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights is... Tamaki
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is... Millay Ashford
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... Wow, tough one... I would pick Zero's... then I would just steal Suzaku's Lancelot outfit and Lloyd's coat
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... IT'S FOR THE REBELLION! HAIL PIZZA HUT!
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... The Order, no question
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... Rival/Leval
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... Violetta and Jeremiah/Orange
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... Nothing; because I would probably be worthless to the cause
11) Lelouch takes more after his [father] because... he's just a crazy man too. I mean, come on; Lelouch's father is mean, heartless, cold, etc. It would only make sense that Lelouch would morph into those qualities, then later in the show, he would look himself in the mirror and think I've become the thing I hated...
12) One character that needs help would be... Cecil... poor lady, she needs a voodoo doll of Lloyd
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... There are too many, but I liked episode 5 and 21; those were the funniest.
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... The best cliffhanger EVER
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... C.C. and Lelouch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... erase meaningless emotions like hate
2) My favorite color is... blue
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... I don't know
4) My goal in life is... figure out what I'm doing
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... All those times I forgot what I was thinking about or what I was going to say... what was I thinking?!
6) One thing I would want in life would be... happiness
7) If I had received a new teddy bear, I would name it... Well... depends... I have Riku (PS2), Yamato (Wii), Lelouch (iPod), Taishi (camcorder), wait! I haven't used Sigurd yet! Hello Sigurd!
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose... Volleyball; it's much more physically demanding than tennis
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is... me
10) My favorite time of day is... Midday
11) My favorite school subject is... History
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change... All the times I messed up, hurt someone, hurt myself, regrets, etc. Then I will go back and meet Napolean and tell him what's going to happen at Waterloo.
13) My trademark phrase is... Don't have one
14) My friends describe me as... I don't know
15) My favorite animal is... I love tigers, ducks and guinea pigs
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... probably a duck
17) I am not confident about myself because... of many many reasons
18 ) My favorite weather is... rainy
19) My favorite season is... Spring
20) I am taking this questionnaire because... Boredom rules all.  

Salyti

Onilion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:54 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is... make ppl give me gold on gaia! mwahahah!
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is... Euphemia
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild) is... OUGI!
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is... umm... suzaku!~(kururugi)
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... the ashford academy male uniform
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... OMFG! ILUVIT!
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... Duh! the order
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... lelouch's
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... that one weird girl who wants to **** Euphemia. shes a freak
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... pawn.... wah!
11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because... i have no idea
12) One character that needs help would be... that one girl who likes euphemia
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... the freaky girl confessed to Euphie
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... did not finish.
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... lelouch and C.C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... change god into a woman! lol
2) My favorite color is... orange
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... hmm ive never had anyone tell me that
4) My goal in life is... become a manga artist?
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... is there a next life? no answers like yes or no i want an explanation
6) One thing I would want in life would be... a collectible zero helmet =p
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it... bear-bear lol
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose... tennis
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is... that im gay. everyone calls me gay
10) My favorite time of day is... 2:00... in the morning
11) My favorite school subject is... art/band (i play clarinet)
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change... all of my mistakes(ones that i think are mistakes lol)
13) My trademark phrase is... awesome
14) My friends describe me as... weird
15) My favorite animal is... maybe a bird or a kung-fu dewgong lol
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... never been told
17) [choose one] I am/ am not confident about myself because... i am confident about meself because i can draw pretty good i think
18 ) My favorite weather is... sunny but not too hot
19) My favorite season is... autumn
20) I am taking this questionaire because...IM BORED! W00t!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:26 pm
(reserved)

I'll do it later I'm too lazy...

Dingduong
Captain

Distant Avalon

Unbeatable Survivor

3,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:23 am
whoo~ ressurecting time (lawl)

1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is... get guilford to be my male harem <3
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is...Cornelia >D
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild icon_sweatdrop.gif ) is...C.C.
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is...Suzaku
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose...uhm.. I can't decide...Probrably cornelia's
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is...my sanctuary biggrin
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to...I'm Loyal to Britannia biggrin
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is...C.C.
9) The character that I wished would disappear is...Nina
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a...Knight 8D
11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because...what are we talking about again?
12) One character that needs help would be...Orange-kun. he needs them. alot
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when...During Picture book 8.75: clovisland's opening, lol @ darlton's attempt to hide a gun in his swimming trunks
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)...ZOMG WHO THAR HELL DAID?
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is...I support nothing but orange-kun and his oranges probrably Cornelia x Guilford. episode 11 made me think that (the part where cornelia told guilford to protect euphie in the most loving tone I've heard from her in the entire series lawl)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:09 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is...i would do the same thing a zero... i guess
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is...euphie even tho shes died
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild icon_sweatdrop.gif ) is...lulu!!!! :3
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is...lulu of course!
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... definitely zeros outfit cause its smexy
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... cheesy-kun!!!
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... the order no duh zeros there!
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... euphies :3
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... SUZUKU i hate him!!!
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... the queen of course! ;3
11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because... his mother because his father is really stupid! biggrin
12) One character that needs help would be... um... shirely probably because she can be quite annoying at times...
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... when aurhtor took zeros helmet and every1 was looking fo the cat.. rofl
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... breath-taking and maddeningly suspencful
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... cc and lulu heart

1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would...to many to list >.<
2) My favorite color is... purple or black
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is...black or something idk
4) My goal in life is...be an author or an artist or an animator
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is...why does american animation really really times ten suck compared to japanese anime?
6) One thing I would want in life would be...to meet my true love
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it...ummm... teddy?
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose...volleyball i guess
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is...idk!??!?
10) My favorite time of day is... dawn and dusk :3
11) My favorite school subject is...art class if that counts
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change...nothing
13) My trademark phrase is...i dont have one i dont think...
14) My friends describe me as... weird anime person :3 and i like it!
15) My favorite animal is... chipmunks or guinea pigs..
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... idk know but i hope nothing bad!
17) [choose one] I am/ am not confident about myself because... in some things im confident like art and sports and such but other im not.
18 ) My favorite weather is...rain! exspesually when its warm!
19) My favorite season is...spring! its so beautiful and its rainy and thundery and no more winter!
20) I am taking this questionaire because...im incredibly bored and when i was looking through the guild forum i say and decided to do it also i need gold  

anime_rux

Nadindel

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 am
) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is... Rule the world
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is... That's a tough one...Cornelia, I guess
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild ) is... Zero, hands down
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is... I like them all except Nina
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... Zero's outfit
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... getting better after each episode
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... The order
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... Lulu's and the chinese guy with the sword (forgot his name)
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... Nina
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... Pawn
11) Lelouch takes more after his father because... of his ambition and military genious
12) One character that needs help would be... Nina
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... the giant pizza got stuck in the tree
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... the worst cliffhanger in the history of mankind
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... Lulu/Karen or Lulu/CC

1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... pretty much have a mental breakdown since there's so many things and only one option
2) My favorite color is... black/red/blue (I like them all the same)
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... Red
4) My goal in life is... to live my life as a decent and moral human being
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... What will the final equation of physics look like? (Superstring theory)
6) One thing I would want in life would be... the love of a woman
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it... Lelu or House
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose... neither
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is... their asumptions about the nature and form of the ultimate reality (dieties and such)
10) My favorite time of day is... Dusk
11) My favorite school subject is... Science
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change... countless things...probably the fall of the Roman Empire and name myself emperor <3
13) My trademark phrase is... I can't remember...
14) My friends describe me as... Egoistic, sarcastic, cynical, anti-social, introverted, but there when you need him.
15) My favorite animal is... the parrot
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... can't say for sure...
17) [choose one] I am not confident about myself because... of my horrid experience with women
18 ) My favorite weather is... calm and warm summer day with the clouds providing shade
19) My favorite season is... summer (because of the heat)
20) I am taking this questionaire because... I have nothing else to do...and I thought it was interesting  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:36 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is...get G-Dragon of Big Bang to marry me [also, to spiff up his attitude while I'm at it].
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is...Euphemia.
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild) is...Lelouch/Zero.
4) My favorite student in Ashford Academy is...Lelouch, duh!
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose...Euphemia's fancy princess gown because I'm a sucker for gowns.
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is...never the same xD
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to...the Order!
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is...Cornelia!
9) The character that I wished would disappear is...uh...well, if I said who I'd probably be the most hated person here -_-
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a...knowing him, his pawn ._. *heartbroken*
11) Lelouch takes more after his mother because...his mother is pretty [like him]!
12) One character that needs help would be...Shirley--there are just not enough positive qualities about her =3=
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when...[insert what happened in R2, episode 5 here]
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)...insane but worth the watch.
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is...Shirley x Lelouch
----------
-----------
1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would...end the recession that the U.S. may be facing .-.
2) My favorite color is...pale lavender
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is...pink -_- whattheheck!
4) My goal in life is...to pursue a successful career in the animation industry!
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is...why? [yes, Why?]
6) One thing I would want in life would be...a Steinway concert grand piano ><
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it...Takara.
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose...Tennis!
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is...Mac computers and why they suck.
10) My favorite time of day is...1:00pm, not too late and not too early :]
11) My favorite school subject is...Physics *slaps sticker reading "nerd" in big, bold letters*
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change...the day I decided not to go to a private college.
13) My trademark phrase is..."That is made of awesome."
14) My friends describe me as...a fangirl shopaholic. [yay on the fangirl part but what the hell on the shopaholic bit]
15) My favorite animal is...a Horse.
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is...the sheep O_o''
17) I am not confident about myself because...of my academic abilities compared to my friends.
18 ) My favorite weather is...sunny, almost cloudless day--not too hot or cold.
19) My favorite season is...Autumn.
20) I am taking this questionaire because...I am avoiding my Philosophy paper.  

Mikanne

Ken Onshuu

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:55 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is... make everyone in the world pledge undying allegiance to me... with the world willing to follow all of my commands I would make a perfect world without racism sexism or any other discrimination of any kind. To make sure that evil in mens hearts does not tempt to ruin my perfectly just world I would make it mandatory that all babies are brought to me by a certain age so that I can use the geass on them at an early age and keep revolutions from springing up. once I grow close to death I will hope the Geass is hereditary and will pass to my heir as well as hope he as just a ruler as I was.
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is... Lelouch
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild ) is... Zero
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is... Lelouch
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... Zeros(you get the awesome male ashford academy uniform as well that bad a** cape and helm... what else do you need?)
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... about the same as it used to be... the best place to get pizza from
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... Order as despite if my heritage is eleven or britianian I would hate britiania mainly for the whole "every man is meant to be discrimitated against" as such thinking is just unjust... which in my opinion is evil.
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... Lelouch
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... None of them however I wish Suzaku would lose the key to lancelot or something so he'd quit ruining Lelouches plans
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... loyal(unless he does something I deem unjust) and willing to break a few rules to make the world a perfect place I am a Knight
11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because... I am not far enough in the anime to actually know about his mom aside from the fact she was killed, however there is no way Lelouch takes that much after his morally corrupt father.
12) One character that needs help would be... Jerimiah(sp?) as he goes a bit psycho after Zero uses the Geass on him
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... Zero is nearly unmasked due to a cat
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... I'm not that far
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... hmmmm... probably KarenxLelouch or CCxLelouch

1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... change how unjust this world is
2) My favorite color is... blue or black
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... asked to frineds... one responded black and the other responded a navy blue
4) My goal in life is... to make the world just a little bit more just and spread my ideas on justice and injustice to the world
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... Why is this world so corrupt and what can I do to change it without becoming a hyppocryte
6) One thing I would want in life would be... the title of Grand Emperor of the World as then I could make the world just
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it... Zaiaku(jap for Sin... to show that both the nicest things(for example teddy bears) can be sinfull and things you'd assume to be sinfull(such as someone who wears all black and has his hair in his face) can be just and good)
8 ) If I had to choose between tennis and volleyball, I would choose... Tennis... *enters Tenis match againse some guy with a little black book*
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is... idk everyone so I can't truely answer this but I suppose the people I know are wrong about me. All but one don't know who I truely am... which is how I like it.
10) My favorite time of day is... errr night time in general
11) My favorite school subject is... errr tech classes like Web Mastering(taking this year) or Advanced Digital Graphics(taking next year)... or Band(Trumpet FTW)
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change... nothing... if you mess with time time messes with you o.o
13) My trademark phrase is... ...
14) My friends describe me as... emotional, egotistical, intelligent, and manipulative... though I am only manipulative, in my opinion, when I need to be
15) My favorite animal is... Code Geass
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... wolf
17) [choose one] I am/ am not confident about myself because...
18 ) My favorite weather is... cold possibly snowing
19) My favorite season is... winter
20) I am taking this questionaire because... I'm bored  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:44 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is... take over the world...! biggrin
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is... Lelouch
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild ) is... Kallen
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is... Lelouch
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... CC's cool Chinese outfit from R2. ;P
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... PIZZA HUT SUPPORTS THE BLACK REBELLION!!! W00T!
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... Order.
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is... Charles vi Britannica. Gotta love the wig. XP Just kidding. probably Millay
9) The character that I wished would disappear is... Nina. She freaks the heck out of me. XP
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... rook.
11) Lelouch takes more after his [father] because... I don't know what his mother was like. XP
12) One character that needs help would be... NINA.
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... Lelouch dressed up like a cat. wink
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)... HORRIBLE. Unless Suzaku died. XP
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... as much as I like LelouchxSuzaku... probably CCxLelouch.

1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... the amazingly idiotic people who manage to annoy me to no end. AKA hypocrites, egotists, and self-pitying people
2) My favorite color is... Black. biggrin
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... BLACK
4) My goal in life is... to take over the world! biggrin
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... How do I get super special awesome superpowers to take over the world? XD no idea. biggrin
6) One thing I would want in life would be... a Geass! :O
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it... Lulu. biggrin
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is... how Suzaku is un-hateable. XP
10) My favorite time of day is... night
11) My favorite school subject is... math
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change... err... too many things to change. ^^"
13) My trademark phrase is... Get over it. smile
14) My friends describe me as... evil manipulative but amusing.
15) My favorite animal is... the penguin
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... a tiger
17) I am not confident about myself because... there's too many smart and perfect people out there. GRAH. D:
18 ) My favorite weather is... rainn and/or snow
19) My favorite season is... winter
20) I am taking this questionaire because...I have nothing else to do? XP  

CrithMagi

LightMousy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:10 am
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is...Celebrate
2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is...Clovis
3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights (not our guild icon_sweatdrop.gif ) is...Zero
4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is...Milly
5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose...ummm Zeros
6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is...My favorite restaurant
7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to...Order
8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is...C.C.
9) The character that I wished would disappear is...ORANGE!!!!!!
10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a...Bishop
11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because...Father...hes nuts sometimes...Charles all the time
12) One character that needs help would be...Susaku...Give him a pic of Euphie and 10 mins alone...hell feel better
13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when... Kallen fell on Lelouch
14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was (only answer if you finished the whole series)...CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is... C.C. and Lelouch

1) If I could change one thing in the world, I would... Change the bush presidency
2) My favorite color is... Blue
3) My friends say the color that represents me the best is... Green...
4) My goal in life is... to be a main Character in Final Fantasy
5) The one question I've always wanted an answer to is... If I had a Genie in a bottle...if i asked for knowledge for everything(without adverse side effects) wouldnt i know how to get more wishes....
6) One thing I would want in life would be... Geass
7) If I had recieved a new teddy bear, I would name it...Susaku..he needs a hug
9) One thing I think everyone is wrong about is...That Liberal is a bad word
10) My favorite time of day is... Midnight on Saturday nights
11) My favorite school subject is... History
12) If I could go back in time and fix something, I would change...55 B.C. convince the tribes to nominate a leader to defend against Caesar(1st Britannian)
13) My trademark phrase is... "My Friend, it's time we went on our Final Fantasy"
14) My friends describe me as...A Bi Extremely Liberal nerd
15) My favorite animal is... Lion
16) My friends say the animal that represents me the most is... Cat
17) I am not confident about myself because...Damn genes
18 ) My favorite weather is...Severe Thunderstorms
19) My favorite season is... Fall
20) I am taking this questionaire because...I like files  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:51 am
1. If C.C gave me the Geass, thefrist thing I'd do with it is... it would help with my plans for world domination
2. My favorite member of the Britannian family... Lelouch and Emphemia
3. My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights .. Zero
4. My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is.. Lelouch and Milly
5. If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose... the Ashford Acadamy female uniform or Zeros
6. After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is... not the same anymore
7. If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to... The Black Knights
8. My favorite hairstyle of a character is.. Kallen
9. The character that I wished would disappear is... Orange
10. The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a... rook
11. Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] I think he acts more like his father
12. One character that needs help would be... Shriley because she has alot of issues after her father gets killed
13. A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be in episode 6 when the cat was running around the campus wearing Zero's mask
14. A couple that might actually happen in my view is... Lelouch X C.C. and Sazaku X Kallen  

Orihime_Inone

MooMooJuice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm
1) If C.C gave ME the Geass, the FIRST thing I'd do with it is...

I donno, guess it depends on what kind I got. I think, under most circumstances I wouldn't use it. I'd be afraid of what might happen. ( >.< )

2) My favorite member of the Britannian family is...

Lelouch!
And Euphie.

3) My favorite member of the Order of the Black Knights is...

Umm.... Kallen?
Tamaki's funny, and the guy with the glasses (Asahina?).

4) My favorite student in Ashford Acadamy is...

Arthur!
... Can I pick Arthur? Wait, I guess he's not a student. Umm... then... can I pick Gino? xD;;;

5) If I could have any ONE outfit from Code Geass, I would choose...

I would love the dress CC wears in the illustration that CLAMP drew with Lelouch, CC, Euphie, and Suzaku in it~
Um, but if that doesn't count... Hmm...
Gee, I don't know. I like the guys outfits better than the girls, but i'm not a guy. ( ._. );;;
I'mma stick with my first choice. I don't care if it counts or not. xD;

6) After seeing it in Code Geass, my view of Pizza Hut is...

I'm still not fond of Pizza.

7) If I could join the Britannian Army or the Order, I would go to...

I would be Gino... I wouldn't know who to choose. ( ;_; )

8 ) My favorite hairstyle of a character is...

What? This is ridiculous. ;;;
I can't think of any hair style that I like enough to have it (Or even that would look good on me).

9) The character that I wished would disappear is...

Normally I would scream, "NINA!" in this space, but that's no longer the case, so I don't really want any of them to die.
Can I reverse it and bring someone back to life instead? ( ;_; )

10) The chess piece Zero would use to represent me would probably be a...

Pawn. I'm worthless. xD
I could make some art for him to hang in that empty room of his.

11) Lelouch takes more after his [choose mother or father] because...

Father, I think. His mother is too......something.

12) One character that needs help would be...

Again, I'd normally put Nina here. xD;;;

13) A "funny" moment in Code Geass would be when...

You can't pick just one! scream
Alright, the scene where Lelouch just so casually pushes CC into the tomato bin.

14) I thought the end of Stage 25 was...

CLIFFHANGER!???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOx214325624632647

(That's pretty much all that was on my mind through those months of waiting.)

15) A couple that might actually happen in my view is...

GinoxKallen.
YES. I SAID IT. scream

Oh, and SchneizelxKanon. Totally.

[The second questionaire was boring, so I cut it out]  
The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items