Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:15 am
I'm sorry to announce that the November 2007 Cosplay Event is now being CLOSED. Due to the lack of participation and the expiration in the month I am closing the contest all together so that future contests may go under way. For the current winners of the rounds you will be recieving 5k each as your reward and compensation. I do apologize for this decision, as it was mine alone to make. As for everyone else I do thank you for your participation and do hope that you will participation in future events to come.

Also! There will be a new thread being made within the Hall of Diversity Sub-Forum dedicated to all the cosplay charaz made here within the guild. All charaterz made with be posted in a museum like thread along with the member who created and submitted them. As for the upcoming events we will try to keep them a basic as possible untill we get more members. Again I apologize and thank you for your patronage.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:40 am
well i am sorry that the contest had to be closed. i was the last 1 to post my chacter because i had net problems ( internet explorer wasnt working properly) sorry to all nthe other contestant who was int he finals.  

XR8TEDB00TY

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:28 pm
It's ok XR8TED, it wasn't you're fault, the contest was taking a long time anyway, we wanted it to be over in November really. We want to hold other contests which is why this one is closed. You'll get a prize anyway for winning Round 3 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:56 am
Thanks! biggrin - this way all 3 win something. (I actually won something?!!) Thanks v.much.  

Incinerella
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:32 am
Incinerella
Thanks! biggrin - this way all 3 win something. (I actually won something?!!) Thanks v.much.

Congrats Incinerella 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:34 pm
thanx shadow, yea e all won something u should have gotten it already though  

XR8TEDB00TY

*Chamber of Archives*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out