Resident Evil Fans Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:59 am
Come on in all you Resident Evil fans and discuss the games here!

Who is your favourite character, what is your favourite game? Looking forward to the next installment?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Resident Evil 4 is my favourite so far, although I haven't finished it sweatdrop I find the lack of ammo VERY frustrating. Leon is my favourite character I think. I have it on the PS2 but I would love to play it on the Wii because I think it would really enhance the game and make it quite alot more tense.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:49 pm
Leon or Ada but I hate Ashley.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:49 am
Haha, it is annoying having to hide her all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:51 pm
El gigantes were easy aslong as asley wans't there.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 am
Airforce Soldier
El gigantes were easy aslong as asley wans't there.

Agreed! Killing the prisoner with the long scissor type hands (dunno what it's called) was easy without Ashley. I thought you had to take her into the room with you, but when I figured out there was a place for her to hide, it was so much easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Chainsaw dudes were a pain in the a**. I allways got low on ammo after killing one.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:18 am
Same here. I had to use the uzi to kill it cause the other weapons were just too slow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:31 pm
Yup, when I found out that Uzi worked best for me and was fastest, I didn't even finish the game. Disappointed as hell.  

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:35 am
Second-In-Command-Of-Hell
Yup, when I found out that Uzi worked best for me and was fastest, I didn't even finish the game. Disappointed as hell.

Yep I've never finished it either. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 am
Me and my big bro finished it. And the chainsaw guys were hard for me too but I think i used the shotgun for it. It was easier for me and I was able to keep him from chopping my head off XD
My brother had a hard time with the scissor guy and then guys. The second time you fight them, one is blind but can hear you and the other is blind but can hear and smell you >_<
My heart was beating like I was really part of it XD  

Synystre
Crew

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 am
Synystre
Me and my big bro finished it. And the chainsaw guys were hard for me too but I think i used the shotgun for it. It was easier for me and I was able to keep him from chopping my head off XD
My brother had a hard time with the scissor guy and then guys. The second time you fight them, one is blind but can hear you and the other is blind but can hear and smell you >_<
My heart was beating like I was really part of it XD

I remember the one that's blind but can hear you. But I never got as far as the one that can smell you.....sounds creepy sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:30 pm
Scissor-hand dudes are called "Garradors." I never got the impression that any of them could smell you. o_O;;

I've finished RE4. Multiple times. So many times it's actually a bit embarrassing.... redface I just keep playing it over and over again. sweatdrop Still haven't finished Professional mode, though. Damn scarce ammo.... Damn U3 Experiment.... stare

It's actually my favorite game, and has gotten me very interested in the series. I have RE Code Veronica X, and I'm dying to finish it, but I just epic!fail at the gameplay. gonk Shortage of ink ribbons makes me cry....

My favorite character will probably always default to Leon. sweatdrop I find most of them interesting in one way or another, though. And actually, I kinda like Ashley.... But I'd rather not make enemies, so I'll leave it at that. sweatdrop

....Though characters like James Marcus and Alfred Ashford just make me LMFAO. rolleyes

By the way, search ShadowLeggy on YouTube if you want some pretty damn amusing (well, I think they are....) Resident Evil (and Silent Hill!) videos. xd

....I'm sorry, I tend to horribly abuse the emotes.... ._.

Aelis Mikilai

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:04 am
haha, nothing wrong with abusing the emotes wink

I've still not completed RE4 not even once...I'm just hopeless, and there are no cheats to help me out either sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 pm
Aelis Mikilai
Scissor-hand dudes are called "Garradors." I never got the impression that any of them could smell you. o_O;;

I've finished RE4. Multiple times. So many times it's actually a bit embarrassing.... redface I just keep playing it over and over again. sweatdrop Still haven't finished Professional mode, though. Damn scarce ammo.... Damn U3 Experiment.... stare

It's actually my favorite game, and has gotten me very interested in the series. I have RE Code Veronica X, and I'm dying to finish it, but I just epic!fail at the gameplay. gonk Shortage of ink ribbons makes me cry....

My favorite character will probably always default to Leon. sweatdrop I find most of them interesting in one way or another, though. And actually, I kinda like Ashley.... But I'd rather not make enemies, so I'll leave it at that. sweatdrop

....Though characters like James Marcus and Alfred Ashford just make me LMFAO. rolleyes

By the way, search ShadowLeggy on YouTube if you want some pretty damn amusing (well, I think they are....) Resident Evil (and Silent Hill!) videos. xd

....I'm sorry, I tend to horribly abuse the emotes.... ._.

Go Leon!

And one can smell you. It's when you fight two of them. My brother was thinking about how they hell he keeps finding him and when we were quiet, we heard this weird sound. That thing was sniffing the are and searching for you! D:

Synystre
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:21 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRpKbfrMvNo

LOL  
† Gamer Haven †

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers