Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Elite Four advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:08 am
There should really be a sticky for Elite Four advice...

Anyway, I plan on going to the Elite Four after I lvl up my Pokemon (a lot).

Would my party be good to fight them once they get around lvl 50 or 60? I'll add their current lvl and movesets as well. Also, any other advice would be greatly appreaciated.

1. Male Gible (Lvl 18 )

Sand-Attack, Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Take Down (I'll be taking Take Down off)

2. Male Lucario (Lvl 13)

Quick Attack, Foresight, Force Palm, Counter

3. Female Glaceon (Lvl 54)

Bite, Ice Fang, Blizzard, Icy Wind

4. Male Staraptor (Lvl 37)

Fly, Defog, Close Combat, Aerial Ace

5. Male Infernape (Lvl 44)

Scratch (Lol), Close Combat, Flame Wheel, Mach Punch

6. Female Blissey (Lvl 39)

Pound, Sweet Kiss, Egg Bomb, Toxic

So, any advice? (P.S. I heard about Flint's painful Rapidash and plan to use my Gible. (when I say Gible, I mean when it is powerful enough and evolves))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:22 am
The elite four looks worse than it is..Cept the champ, she's a b***h...

So everything around 45-55, get like 30-50 hyper pots and revives.

1st guy, Flying type will ohko all but his drapion, if you have earthquake, use it

2nd, Grass will be 2x or 4x effective against EVERY one of her pokemon, Ice should work fine

3rd, well only his rapidash and 'ape are fire type, Have crunch on the future chomp and you'll be fine.

4th, Ghost/dark will kill em off, fire will make bronzong less of a pain.

Champ: try to get her to blow off her Full Restores on anything but the garchomp or milotic, she'll use spirittomb first, just keep attacking and it'lll go down.

I don't see the chansey doing much, maybe replace it with a roserade?

When I went through my first time my Staraptor and Gengar were like my hero pokemon XD I went the cheap route and Destiny bonded the stronger pokemon they had, especially that garchomp...  

DelitaKingdrake

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:35 am
Personally, I found the Psychic guy harder than the Champion... I could get up to him with just lv. 40 Pokemon. If you want to breeze through the Elite Four insanely easily, I suggest raising them all to lv. 60.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:01 am
lila0291
Personally, I found the Psychic guy harder than the Champion... I could get up to him with just lv. 40 Pokemon. If you want to breeze through the Elite Four insanely easily, I suggest raising them all to lv. 60.

Alright, so get them all to lvl 60. How long will it take Gible to reach lvl 60?
(Glaceon won't be a problem, since I got it in a trade (at lvl 4). She lvls up fast.)

@DelitaKingdrake:

I don't think I'm switching out my Blissey with a Roserade. Budew and Roselia are kind of weak in my eyes. (Of course, I don't know about Roserade. I think it may be weak, but it may be like Magikarp becoming really powerful when it evolves into Gyaridos.)  

Dark Tanin

DelitaKingdrake

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:58 pm
Well I haven't personally used it yet, I just suggested roserade cause its stats looked pretty nice for a grass type, decent speed and high sp.attack, I had a torterra so i didn't need another grass.

I just didn't see much in haveing a blissy in-game other than maybe wish support but yours doesn't have it anyway..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:55 pm
DelitaKingdrake
Well I haven't personally used it yet, I just suggested roserade cause its stats looked pretty nice for a grass type, decent speed and high sp.attack, I had a torterra so i didn't need another grass.

I just didn't see much in haveing a blissy in-game other than maybe wish support but yours doesn't have it anyway..

Good grass type stats, huh? I may check it out then. I just need to figure out what to do to evolve Roselia into Roserade.  

Dark Tanin

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:17 pm
Dark Tanin
lila0291

Alright, so get them all to lvl 60. How long will it take Gible to reach lvl 60?
(Glaceon won't be a problem, since I got it in a trade (at lvl 4). She lvls up fast.)

@DelitaKingdrake:

I don't think I'm switching out my Blissey with a Roserade. Budew and Roselia are kind of weak in my eyes. (Of course, I don't know about Roserade. I think it may be weak, but it may be like Magikarp becoming really powerful when it evolves into Gyaridos.)
Personally, I would use a different grass Pokemon other than Roserade... They are a pain in the butt to raise, because Roselia has such crappy HP. My Roselia was like lv. 45 and had about 85 HP. That and once you evolve Roselia, it can't learn any other moves. And as for the Gible, give it an Exp. share... It took me a week to raise all my Pokemon to lv. 60 from lv. 40, but it was way worth it. Thanks to spending that week, I cleared the Elite Four in 5-10 minutes, easy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:17 pm
Dark Tanin
DelitaKingdrake

Good grass type stats, huh? I may check it out then. I just need to figure out what to do to evolve Roselia into Roserade.
To evolve Roselia, use a shiney stone.  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:22 pm
lila0291
Dark Tanin
DelitaKingdrake

Thanks. And also thanks for the info about Roserade. I'll ask my friend if he could finally breed my Lvl 50 Torterra I had him hold on to. (My game was used, so I got my friend to hold on to the lvl 58 Empoleon, lvl 50 Torterra, and a lvl 28 Monferno among some other Pokemon)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:02 am
Dark Tanin
lila0291
Dark Tanin
DelitaKingdrake

Thanks. And also thanks for the info about Roserade. I'll ask my friend if he could finally breed my Lvl 50 Torterra I had him hold on to. (My game was used, so I got my friend to hold on to the lvl 58 Empoleon, lvl 50 Torterra, and a lvl 28 Monferno among some other Pokemon)
cool. I used wifi to get all the starters, as well as a lv.65 Feebas ^^  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers