Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Black Knights the Official Code Geass guild

Back to Guilds

code, geass, official 

Tags: Code, Geass, Lelouch, Rebellion 

Reply The Britianic Empire
First Post? Introduce yourself here Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dingduong
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:18 pm
Hello I am currently your guild leader. You may call me Omfg or dingduong or any combination of the words in my username. If you do know my name *cough Hikarica and SirBaka cough* please don't address me by it.

I am 15 years old a freshmen in highschool. A complete wierdo and an Otaku... acutally there really is no difference no offense you any of you Otakus out there or maybe its just because other people other people out there just don't understand us.

Well that's about it for now...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:51 pm
Alrighty then *****

My name is SirBaka...hi. If you want to know more about me, just check my profile ninja

SirBaka
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

IAMKOREA

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:24 pm
Hi, I'm a big Code Geass fan, I've watched the series a few times and every time I'm noticing little intricacies that I didn't the time before.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:29 am
Hello, I'm a noobie here. I am 21 years old, currently a sophomore in college about to graduate with my associate of science degree in May. I'm a role playing freak, Anime-water and a gamer.

Has anyone played the Code Geass DS game? It's pretty awesome; I got it for Christmas. Most of it is voice activated and in Japanese, so it's pretty difficult to navigate the text.  

Salyti

Prota924

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:14 am
Hey, everyone here can call me Prota. I'm 21, senior in college majoring in Psychology. I'm a huge Code Geass fan, seen it several times. I'm saving up to make a Lelouch avator in his Zero outfit (minus the mask of course). I made another account for the avator since his eyes need to be red and I have no clue has to how to get new eyes, I'll join the forum as him too. I have the Code Geass DS game and have beaten it. I've also played new game+, but haven't finished it yet. Great game, extremely fun, and the bonuses in new game+ sound very fun. ^___^

Nice to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:46 pm
Salyti
Hello, I'm a noobie here. I am 21 years old, currently a sophomore in college about to graduate with my associate of science degree in May. I'm a role playing freak, Anime-water and a gamer.

Has anyone played the Code Geass DS game? It's pretty awesome; I got it for Christmas. Most of it is voice activated and in Japanese, so it's pretty difficult to navigate the text.

Hi. I'm YORUlCHl (notice that the "i"'s are actually lowercase "L"s). I'm a minor otaku that prefers anime over mangas (it's usually the reverse for most people).
I HAVE played the DS game! It's fun seeing the plot over and in a different way. I accidently chose the option to say "I am Zero" for Lelouch to two schoolgirls and my entire game was over whee
Pleasure to meet everyone~ (Suzaku style)  

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prota924

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:45 pm
YORUlCHl
Salyti

Hi. I'm YORUlCHl (notice that the "i"'s are actually lowercase "L"s). I'm a minor otaku that prefers anime over mangas (it's usually the reverse for most people).
I HAVE played the DS game! It's fun seeing the plot over and in a different way. I accidently chose the option to say "I am Zero" for Lelouch to two schoolgirls and my entire game was over whee

Well, just for fun, when Nunnally asks Lelouch what's wrong, when C.C. first appears infront of her, I chose "I will kill Nunnally" and then Lelouch shot her.....needless to say it was also game over for me too.

P.S. I love making the soldiers dance...it just puts a smile on my face. ^___^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Prota924
YORUlCHl
Salyti

Well, just for fun, when Nunnally asks Lelouch what's wrong, when C.C. first appears infront of her, I chose "I will kill Nunnally" and then Lelouch shot her.....needless to say it was also game over for me too.

You can make the soldiers dance?! I only made the two school girls dance around the beginning, where Arthur the cat was running around with the Zero helmet.
You shot Nunnally? I think I did too but I couldn't read the options, so it was an accident...  

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Onilion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:59 pm
umm....
well im a middle schooler
im 13 yrs of age at my last recount...
and Code Geass is a anime a discovered recently and im totally into it.
ive watched the japanese version online and im looking forward to the american version coming out this year.
you may call me an otaku but i think im just a bit into it.
i may become and otaku soon so ya never know...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:02 pm
YORUlCHl
Prota924
YORUlCHl
Salyti

You can make the soldiers dance?! I only made the two school girls dance around the beginning, where Arthur the cat was running around with the Zero helmet.
You shot Nunnally? I think I did too but I couldn't read the options, so it was an accident...

eh... sounds like an awesome game...
but what i really wonder is how many types of geass are there?
hmm...  

Onilion

YORUlCHl
Vice Captain

Dedicated Connoisseur

7,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:56 pm
OniIion
YORUlCHl
Prota924
YORUlCHl
Salyti

hmm...

They only mention two... :[ But I think C.C makes them up as she goes along o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:14 pm
YORUlCHl
Prota924
YORUlCHl
Salyti

I've studied japanese for a few years, so I understood some of the basic stuff. That's why I was confused when I thought it said I could kill her...so I tried it....and I was right, lol. ^__^;
And yea, you can make the soldiers dance, I found that out by accident. >_<  

Prota924

Dingduong
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:19 pm
YORUlCHl
OniIion
YORUlCHl
Prota924
YORUlCHl
Salyti

hmm...

Actually 3 different geasses are mentioned one of them is only in the manga. *SPOILERS Nunnally has the power to see into the future. *SPOILERS*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:53 pm
omfg its dingduong
YORUlCHl
OniIion
YORUlCHl
Prota924

hmm...

Actually 3 different geasses are mentioned one of them is only in the manga. *SPOILERS Nunnally has the power to see into the future. *SPOILERS*

Actually, 4 have been seen. During your second playthrough of the game, a new character emerges with the power of geass. I've only seen him in 2 or 3 scenes, but he has a similar geass as Lelouch's. But my japanese isn't the best, so I couldn't really figure it out. However I believe he only appears in the game and probably won't appear in the anime.  

Prota924

Kitsune Howl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:43 pm
YORUlCHl

I HAVE played the DS game! It's fun seeing the plot over and in a different way. I accidentally chose the option to say "I am Zero" for Lelouch to two schoolgirls and my entire game was over

I did that ~~;;;

Hello! I am Kitsune Howl! *nods* I am almost 21, in 7 more days. I am a freshman in college, working for Donuts, and friend of Salyti who received the DS game from me XP

I am actually stuck in the DS game ~~;;; with Shirley... *shakes fist at*

The Britianic Empire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces