Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Heroes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:38 pm
The new hit television series, Heroes was certainly surprising to me. I hadn't thought that people would enjoy such a television series so much, but we've had odder hits. I personally love the series, even though I have only seen the first season. The idea of genetic mutants is easy to sell me on, I suppose. A little too much like the X-Men, but yet again Heroes has Hiro, the adorable hero who can time travel. Comedic relif, otherwise known as.

Does anyone enjoy the television series as well?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:30 pm
    I love Heroes. I was so sad when the second season had to be ended early because of the writer's strike. crying

I never really got the X-Men connection, but now that you point it out, I see the similarities. I always thought it was a lot like Watchmen. The whole destroying NYC to help unite everyone in the world thing was almost straight out of the book.

radiocarbonn

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:40 pm
You are right, with the Watchmen refrence.

With X Men the powers are pretty much the same as well, along with the complications.
Just a little gender varience.
For example, Rouge (X Men) and Pettrlli can both absorb powers, and both have issues with that power. And the system (The girl who could pinpoint people) was alot like the boy in X men.)
And more stuff like that, the similarties are stunning.

Dang writers strike! I agree, they do deserve those royalties, but I wish the companies would just give it to them before they have to hire scabs. Poor scabs, the problem about Scab Writers, definatily the new ones, they can never be taken seriousily out there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:41 pm
I myself happen to be a huge fan of Heroes. I less than three Adam, kinda sad what happened to him at the end.  

Hakumei Kusanagi

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:07 pm
I personally can't wait until they get the series up and running again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:36 am
I only got to see a few episodes, but its pretty cool.
I do remember the quote, "Save the cheerleader; Save the world."  

xXxHellequinxXx

Angels Fell First

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:16 pm
I'm a little late on the uptake, but I've gotten very heavily into Heroes lately...actually...I'm watching it now.

I only got to watch it because my roommate bought season one. Which, as you can figure, means I haven't seen any of season two yet.

But it's an absolutely fantastic series. I'm quite partial to a good number of the characters. I like Mohinder quite a bit as well as Claire and Nikki. Peter is fun as well. ^_^

So yeah...WOO. Go Heroes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:02 pm
Heroes won't be coming back til the fall!!!!!!!!!!!! how sad...  

Hakumei Kusanagi

Mad Hatter Chatter

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff