Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Is it wrong that... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would L actually be attractive if he was real?
  ******** YES.
  Kind of...
  If he took care of himself, I could see it...
  EW NO PLZ. GET IT AWAY FROM MEH.
  No.
  KENICHI IS THE REAL L.
View Results

The Marquise

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:03 am
Pictures of L that are meant to be attractive, sexy to say the least, weird me out?

I just don't see L as being an attractive man, and according to How to Read 13...he was never meant to be attractive.
(Sorry, no source on translation.)

In other words, to all the fangirls, would a man like L actually be attractive?
His hair's a mess, he has major bags under his eyes, he's pale as shiznitz, underweight and he has extremely odd habits.
If, before you heard of Death Note, saw a man like that on the street, I believe you'd find him FAR from attractive.
Please don't take Kenichi into this. He does NOT fit the description of above aside from the messy hair and odd habits.

(Don't take me wrong. I'm a HUGE L fan girl. HUGE. I'm just saying that if he was real, would we really love him the way we do for his looks and actions before we knew of the manga/anime character?)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:30 am
I agree.

But the fact some do see him like that isn't really surprising. Things like eye bags, messy hair or disfiguring scars in anime just don't seem to look as unattractive as they would in real life (I'm pretty sure that if a Mello fan saw a man with scars like the ones he got on the street before they had heard of Death Note, they wouldn't find him that particularly attractive either.)

On a similar note, most fan art involving a topless L, he appears to be well built. Which I find odd because I've always imagined him to be more ribcage than actual muscle. (Seeing as he's supposed to be severely underweight and everything.)  

Piffle Inna Box

Elisabell-angel enraged

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:32 am
Well, the problem with that is that many L cosplayers aren't like him to begin with, and fact is that there aren't any people in the world like L. I would still like him if he were real...... YOUR RIGHT KEICHI LOOKS NOTHING LIKE L!!! I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed this.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:41 am
well to me he would be still XD; i just like bags under the eyes and tall and lankyness whee damn im weird XD  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

surgexmonkey
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:46 am
Hell no. Real L =/= sexy.
At least, I wouldn't think that before seeing Death Note.
Anymore, I'd squee. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:53 am
I wouldn't find him attractive as much as I would want to take care of him or something. I mean...if I met him in real life, he'd just look kind of forlorn and I'd feel bad.
If he wasn't so skinny and slouchy, he might be approaching attractive. It's not really how he looks, though, that makes him attractive. I mostly like him because he's so smart.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Helvil

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:27 am
I think I would find him attractive, Everyone has there own idea of what is attractive, I think blond beach guys are ugly..most of the time that is.
I find messy hair attractive
Bags under someones eyes dont bother me I usually have them myself
I love pale skin.

Besides if I met L in real life and had never heard of Deathnote before the seconde I found out how smart he is I'd fall for him I love smart guys haha

I'm weird I know, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:59 pm
I would find him attractive, for sure! I mean..he reminds me of .. me! Slouchy, thumb-sucking... and a bit more feature like things. He he.. I'm weird huh..  

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

`McLaren

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:29 pm
I personally would find someone like him attractive, or at least cute in a sense. I love pale skin and generally skinny people, due to my obsession with Lolita. (...And due to the fact I'm the same exact way.)
I don't care for the whole bag-eyed thing, but i still like it either way. (Again, I'm the same exact way.)
I absolutely adore messy hair for some reason, because I have this weird need to screw around with peoples hair. (Ask one of my friends, I combed AND cut his hair. He didn't appreciate it.)
Intelligence is also a main factor, for without it, I end up maiming the person. (True story. He still has the scar.)

Stupid Lolita/Goth fetish > 3<.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:51 pm
Luxaky
Pictures of L that are meant to be attractive, sexy to say the least, weird me out?

I just don't see L as being an attractive man, and according to How to Read 13...he was never meant to be attractive.
(Sorry, no source on translation.)

In other words, to all the fangirls, would a man like L actually be attractive?
His hair's a mess, he has major bags under his eyes, he's pale as shiznitz, underweight and he has extremely odd habits.
If, before you heard of Death Note, saw a man like that on the street, I believe you'd find him FAR from attractive.
Please don't take Kenichi into this. He does NOT fit the description of above aside from the messy hair and odd habits.

(Don't take me wrong. I'm a HUGE L fan girl. HUGE. I'm just saying that if he was real, would we really love him the way we do for his looks and actions before we knew of the manga/anime character?)

Actually. That type of guy turns me on. He is not afraid to stand out. Plus he is very intelligent. I like his hair. XD  

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:28 pm
*innocent tone* I'd find him attractive in real life...We have things in common and I'd have finally found someone who understands the lack of weight. (L-sama is just underweight because he is smart, Ali aka Kyoko is underweight most of the time because her metabolism is fast and it appears to be somewhat of a genetic. D= ) I like his messy hair, and I think messy hair for reals might be kinda interesting. ^^ The guy I like (and hate at the same time, who also happens to be like my closest guy friend) seems to have decent hair, it's not exactly messy, but it's not exactly super duper tidy either...But I find it a bit funny when he lets his hair grow out just so a relative will PAY him to get his hair cut. ^^;; ) and and and I think it would be fun to stay up all night with L-sama in front of computers while eating lots and lots of sweets. biggrin Besides, he and I are both pale (I'm naturally pale and if I continue to be a computer geek and make the light of the computer my main source of light, I'll end up L-pale.) and I'll prolly end up with nice bags under my eyes soon enough if I keep staying up so late, and either sleep all day or don't sleep at all. =3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:18 pm
Maybe. I don't usually go for appearances(sp?). To be honest, intellegence is what I go for. :3  

Naomi Baine

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:37 pm
Rikka Sightless
Maybe. I don't usually go for appearances(sp?). To be honest, intellegence is what I go for. :3
That is why I included his smarts.
XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:39 pm
@ Kyoko
Sounds like you need a makeover. And to go out with that guy. XD He sounds nice.  

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:44 am
Depends on what his hair would look like in real life, the rest isn't as important to me. For some reason it's the hair that attracts me to real people first, then I get into their personality and other stuff later. D:

I don't think any anime character would look as sexy in real life as they are in their own universe, though.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff