Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Theory!:[(spoilers; no newbs if you don't want a spoiler)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rokudaime Naruto-sama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:04 am
Okay. So those of you who are up to date on the Naruto Shipuuden should know that Naruto's seal is fading.
And that Sasuke supposedly has Madara's potential.
And those of you up to date with the manga know that Madara Uchiha is the one unleashed Kyuubi upon Konaha.
But that causes me to raise a question; What happens when Naruto's life is actually in danger from Kyuubi devouring his body?
If Sasuke has a care, does that mean he'll unleash Kyuubi for Naruto's sake?
What happens then?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:47 pm
Then rhat will lead us in thinking that Naruto is indeed really important to Sasuke because even though he knows Kyuubi will actually kill people. He might release Kyuubi because he doesn't want Naruto to die.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Rokudaime Naruto-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:22 am
Yeah. I thought about that.
I honestly think that if Sasuke ever returned to Konaha, it would be because of his bond with Naruto.
That's the only bond that didn't break.
Naruto can be stubborn, neh?:3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:08 pm
Rokudaime Naruto-sama
I honestly think that if Sasuke ever returned to Konaha, it would be because of his bond with Naruto.

I actually think Sasuke's going to die. Because you never know Kishimoto is in fact really cruel...he killed off Asuma and Jiraya. Even though he did say Sasuke's his favorite character that does not mean he won't kill him. But interesting theroy nontheless.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Sharayu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Gamexrocks
Rokudaime Naruto-sama

I actually think Sasuke's going to die. Because you never know Kishimoto is in fact really cruel...he killed off Asuma and Jiraya. Even though he did say Sasuke's his favorite character that does not mean he won't kill him. But interesting theroy nontheless.

I think Sasuke probably will be spared since Kishimoto seems to be in love with him. because Naruto will not let him die. But Jiraiya and Asuma needed to die for Naruto and Shikamaru to grow up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:46 pm
Sharayu
Gamexrocks
Rokudaime Naruto-sama

I think Sasuke probably will be spared since Kishimoto seems to be in love with him. because Naruto will not let him die. But Jiraiya and Asuma needed to die for Naruto and Shikamaru to grow up.
Just because Sasuke's his favorite character doesn't mean he won't let him die but you never know. Though I agree with you on Jiraya and Asuma.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Rokudaime Naruto-sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:26 pm
My friend said she thought Sasuke would die, too.
After all, he'll be going blind soon, won't he?
I'd laugh if he got ran over by a truck or something. But that's just me. D;
That whole Sharingan (can't spell the 'M' word) thing would have something to do with it, neh?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:05 pm
Sharayu
Gamexrocks
Rokudaime Naruto-sama

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. You never know Kishimoto always have something up his sleeves. Yes that is true but shouldn't it be Iruka? He is an important person to Naruto. If he dies, Naruto would grow up.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:06 pm
Rokudaime Naruto-sama
That whole Sharingan (can't spell the 'M' word) thing would have something to do with it, neh?
Yeah he will xD Poor Sasuke. But they'ress trucks in Naruto?...O.o  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:59 pm
Well....There's TVs...and...Theatres...So you'd think they had vehicles too, right?

Rokudaime Naruto-sama

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:30 am
Rokudaime Naruto-sama
Well....There's TVs...and...Theatres...So you'd think they had vehicles too, right?
Haha XD Maybe, just maybe xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:01 pm
Wow, I never really thought of it that way very interesting. Well like may have said I think Sasuke would help Naruto and then they would confess the love they have for each and make sweet love to each other xd j/k I know that would never happen, but oh well. If Sasuke were to die, I would die as well but I believe Kishimoto would not dare kill him. No, I don't mean because Sasuke is he's favorite character, but because Sasuke is essential to the plot line. Without him Naruto has no one to compete against, without Sasuke no one will be able to understand him like Sasuke does, and my final reason would be without Sasuke Naruto has no future. Let me explain that last sentence, I mean in the way that Sasuke is the one that pushes/drives Naruto to become better, to grow and without him he has no one. I personally believe that neither Naruto nor Sasuke could go on knowing that they have no one else that's like them, knowing that the closest bond they ever had disappeared because death came to take one of them, they are so strongly connected that if one falls the other one will fall as well. That’s how strong there relationship is, well in my point of view. Yah sorry haha I just wrote a lot, I got all carried way, well yes the paragraph you just read is what I believe.

Dark Misstress of Unknown

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:15 pm
Rokudaime Naruto-sama

If you look at the latest chapter of Naruto Shippuuden, you'll see that Sasuke is not, in fact, going blind. :3  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games