All my best friends are metal heads literally Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:50 pm
lol ironically "All my best friends are metal heads" really applies to me. My best friend jeff and my other friend jeremy are both metal heads. Even my girlfriend listens to metal. AHHHHH........I love that less than jake song  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:27 pm
My best friend (who's not really so much my best friend) is a huge metalhead. My best friend (who really is my best friend) is kind of a wannabe metalhead. My boyfriend is kind of a metal head, but he also listens to emo and s**t... I'm surrounded by... halfway metalheads.  

Noriko_Mimura

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:47 pm
Noriko_Mimura
My best friend (who''s not really so much my best friend) is a huge metalhead. My best friend (who really is my best friend) is kind of a wannabe metalhead. My boyfriend is kind of a metal head, but he also listens to emo and s**t... I''m surrounded by... halfway metalheads.
lol WoOT!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:08 pm
My friends range from moth to metal to emo to goth, and me.. well, they find it funny when I tell them I'm a skank.. razz

On the other hand, I guess being a metalhead is pretty easy, since there is such a wide range of metal music to choose from.  

Beretta Grimm

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:09 am
One of my best friends is a total metal head, he even has the hair, so its pretty impressive when he skanks!
I dont mind metal as much as I used to, the twiddly solos still go over my head but I have been indoctrinated into liking it, and the geekyness of power metal and Sonata Artica sounding like Malice Mizer have made me like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:56 am
Two of my best friends like Rap, one will listin to ska, and punk, and then my other best friend likes Hardcore, which i do to, then the funnyest thing well actually not funny, sad, is when we go over to our friends house and there these two sisters, theyll put the radio on One 0 3 . One (local Aluternative station) and thell like Jump up and down, dare i say mosh, to like the shittyest music, it makes me sick.  

Marbles_shrooms

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:22 am
All my friends are hardcore/screamo/metalheads. Except Brian, I don't know what the hell he is. He listens to Sublime though, so I guess that's some points towards ska. More or less, just a regular kid. Probably the only normal friend I have. Oh wait, then there's Tom, my bandmate and good friend. He doesn't go for the stereotypical look, but he's definitely more punk than those a*****e posers in our school.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:26 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
All my friends are hardcore/screamo/metalheads. Except Brian, I don't know what the hell he is. He listens to Sublime though, so I guess that's some points towards ska. More or less, just a regular kid. Probably the only normal friend I have. Oh wait, then there's Tom, my bandmate and good friend. He doesn't go for the stereotypical look, but he's definitely more punk than those a*****e posers in our school.
Yep you don't need the stereotypical look to be punk.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:02 pm
Ever heard of a homo in the closet? Tom's a punk in the closet, lol. He's afraid to admit it and show his inner punk. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:26 am
all my friends are hardcore kids, poseur "gangstas" or punks  

AnonymousJoe

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:50 pm
All my friends are goth, indie or into the mainstream music. I'm starting to get a few of my silly indie friends into ska though. domokun heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:30 pm
ive got a few metal friends. but it works out because i can steal some of their music that i like because i never got into it that much. ninja  

Two Tone

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:48 pm
UreshiiNyoko
All my friends are goth, indie or into the mainstream music. I'm starting to get a few of my silly indie friends into ska though. domokun heart
-_- Your siggy is soooooooooo distracting. Ready to sleep, mind is blank, then I see pretty panty covered butt and now me so hawny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:40 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
UreshiiNyoko
-_- Your siggy is soooooooooo distracting. Ready to sleep, mind is blank, then I see pretty panty covered butt and now me so hawny.

That's the point! not to mention everyone remembers me from different threads.  

UreshiiNyoko

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:32 pm
My friends listen to some emo, some punk, ska, and jazz =P

OH, and techno. That's the only thing we ALL have in common  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers