Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
oOc: Down the Rabbit Hole - Fantasy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:21 am
This board is dedicated to the OOC (Out of charachter) posts, so we don't have to fill up the roleplaying board with useless oOc chatter.

Here:

You can alert other members if you are going offline/online.

You can ask questions pertaining to the Down the Rabbit Hole roleplay.

You can converse about your charries.

And anything else that might help you out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:15 pm
OOOo I can't wait until we start ^^ (I like being first in these things)

I just hope the thing doesn't move that fast.... I can only get on at night until I have college (then I'm on all day XD)  

inthefamily

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:55 am
I'm pretty sure it won't be to fast. And if you miss a ton (go on vacation/something) I or someone else will be sure to catch you up,so you don't have to strain your eyes reading text on computer screens.

That goes for everyone as well!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 am
There is no sturdy plot set, yet. As soon as it begins it shows.

I'm sorry, but no one can be Alice. That isn't very fair, is it? Or any of the charachters from the story, we'll try to be creative here, ok?

I'm waiting for x amount of people to sign up the RP and then begin.  

pepperisawesome

X_TheMadDoctor_X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:06 pm
Ah, I cannot wait for it to start!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:52 pm
I knoes. I haven't done a RP for soooo long. Hopefully this one will be successful. All the others that I joined/started failed horribly.  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:59 pm
If you, the other vp, and Kase helps out, then this will work out as planned. But we need more members, I want to give more than just a few of the guild members a chance to join.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:58 pm
Hmm..sounds fun  

CrimsonDestiny

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:09 pm
As of now, I'm starting it. I have to admit, my heart isn't completely into it since I don't know the first thing about an AinW Rp, so I hope you all will help out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:26 am
Just a thought,but should we have a thread for Profiles or something so you don't have to sort through profiles to reach a part of the actual RPing?

_DeVamp_

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:54 pm
i'll help out as best I can since I too don't know much about Alice in wonderland Roleplaying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:20 pm
I'm pretty new to RP'ing in general so it would be cool if someone would let me know if I'm totally out of line. Oh, and does anyone have any character input? I've been wanting to flesh her out a bit...  

Wandgryffin

Black Charity Kidd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:45 am
I don't know if profiles are still being accepted but I'm going to make one anyway. If you have enough people already just get rid of my posts and pretend I never existed! ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:55 am
okay I havent been in here for a while, nor with the RPG since like page 4 or something *mumbles as she bites her finger*

So yeah what I'm mainly inquiring about is what is everyone upto in the rpg, I don't want to have to read all 70 pages, I just want a small summary to try and think of a way to bring my character back into the story

_DeVamp_

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces