Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
Subforums

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:27 am
Every time out guild till hits 2,500 we can purchase another Subforum. For when that day comes, I thought it might be handy to think about what subforum to make ahead of time.

Should there be a subforum dedicated to flowers? yaoi? anime in general?
What do you all think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:29 am
I was just kidding about the Yaoi subforum, not to sure if the Otaku would go for that one. . .

pepperisawesome

Hakumei Kusanagi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:06 pm
I'd vote for either an anime or gaming one  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:53 pm
lunexor
I was just kidding about the Yaoi subforum, not to sure if the Otaku would go for that one. . .

lol
if that's what people want then it can go in. you just won't see me posting in it. lol XD  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

xXxHellequinxXx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:06 pm
YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:43 pm
An anime subforum in an Alice in wonderland guild would be kind of strange... Especially a yaoi one. Unless we have enough people interested in Hatter x Cheshire Cat action. I would not be one of them.  

Princess JessieKate

Kawaii Girl

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:50 pm
Well, a lot more people in this guild are intrested in Anime and Gaming as well as Alice in Wonderland. We want people to feel as comfortable as they can. : )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:18 pm
Candied Rose
An anime subforum in an Alice in wonderland guild would be kind of strange... Especially a yaoi one. Unless we have enough people interested in Hatter x Cheshire Cat action. I would not be one of them.

Not really. Gaia as a whole is an ANIME community. A lot of anime people like yaoi/yuri. So it's really not that big of a deal. Also, if you read the guild's homepage, you would know that the main idea of the guild was for it to be a hangout spot we just really like Alice in Wonderland.  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items