Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
Poll: What do you think of the guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drum roll please, What do you think of this guild?
  I love it.
  I like it.
  It's Ok.
  I don't like it.
  I hate it.
  I like it, But it needs more activity.
  I like it, But it the "Crew" Isn't top notch. They need to be as active as they want us to be. (I've had this issue personally in previous guilds)
  I don't like it, it needs more activity.
  I don't like it, I have issues with it.
  I don't care. I needed to find an Alice In Wonderland guild.
View Results

pepperisawesome

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 pm
Oye! Well, the subject basically says it all! What Do You Think Of The Guild? Please, feel free to post, but if you are a little iffish on posting, vote anonomousily (sp, I know).

I added plenty of options to aide in your polling!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:30 pm
I've just joined but I like it 3nodding  

Elloth

inthefamily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:37 pm
It is my dream place to be. ^^

I just wish we could get the rp up and going and maybe discuss the history of what started it all. OOOO an analyzing circle. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:43 pm
Those sound like great ideas. I'm trying to get a few of the crew members to start some Alice In Wonderland Roleplays (Through the Looking Glass Book Series, which I haven't read) and I haven't finished all of the Alice In Wonderland book series, so I don't feel right narrorating a full length one of those)
If you'd like, we'd all be delighted if you could start a few things such as those. An Analyzing circle sounds grand, and you could be in control, so whatever you say is rule xD.
I dunno. If your more comfortable with the Otaku starting something like that, she'd better read this post soon. xD  

pepperisawesome

inthefamily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:56 pm
lunexor
Those sound like great ideas. I'm trying to get a few of the crew members to start some Alice In Wonderland Roleplays (Through the Looking Glass Book Series, which I haven't read) and I haven't finished all of the Alice In Wonderland book series, so I don't feel right narrorating a full length one of those)
If you'd like, we'd all be delighted if you could start a few things such as those. An Analyzing circle sounds grand, and you could be in control, so whatever you say is rule xD.
I dunno. If your more comfortable with the Otaku starting something like that, she'd better read this post soon. xD

Oh I don't have to be in control. ^^ I just like throwing ideas out there and I'm a English major so analyzing is my day (Though normally I love to discuss taboos and effects of literature and don't get me started on authors and their effects.....).

I haven't ever read the The Looking Glass Wars or newer stuff..... I'm a classics girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:21 pm
inthefamily
lunexor

Oh I don't have to be in control. ^^ I just like throwing ideas out there and I'm a English major so analyzing is my day (Though normally I love to discuss taboos and effects of literature and don't get me started on authors and their effects.....).

I haven't ever read the The Looking Glass Wars or newer stuff..... I'm a classics girl.

I don't blame you, sometimes being in control can be a little irritating. Other times, it's just as fine as day. If you ever played games as a child, you know that no one wanted to take the parental role (s) for a reason. xD

Analyzing is an enjoyable task, yet people seem to shrink away from the word. . .  

pepperisawesome

inthefamily

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:17 pm
lunexor
inthefamily
lunexor

I don't blame you, sometimes being in control can be a little irritating. Other times, it's just as fine as day. If you ever played games as a child, you know that no one wanted to take the parental role (s) for a reason. xD

Analyzing is an enjoyable task, yet people seem to shrink away from the word. . .

Yeah taking on the responsibility of it all is troublesome.

Yeah I'm afraid not many people would join.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:52 am
They will, eventually. I Hope. Or the roleplay I started won't get anywhere! xD  

pepperisawesome

Ayniu

Fashionable Raider

9,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:59 am
I haven't been here that long, but I like what I've seen so far.
IMO, the fact that this guild used to go under another name/theme makes it a little misleading and somewhat disorganized, but I still like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:17 pm
I love it, but... no one's even here anymore D; I wish it were more active ; ~ ;  

iLady_Wonderland

ColeSama529

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:11 pm
Alice In Wonderland All Day!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:24 am
I absolutely adore this guild (apparently, 541 posts' worth of love so far, including this one) and that's why I'm trying to give it a leg up in its activity! (;  

The Night Faery
Captain

The Great Pumpkin Waltz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm
It's a pretty good guild. Needs more forums on the book rather than the movie and well you know... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:02 pm
This guild is amazing! We have to keep it alive!

And that's good... do we have an official suggestions thread here somewhere? I'm sure we do; I've probably overlooked it... @_@

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers