Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:21 pm

Welcome to my Office! Obviously you have found out my password
(how did you guess it was "rimpepletositpmeooplous"?!?!),
or you wouldn't be here. Unless a teacher has brought you here, and
if that's the case, shame on you!
Please feel free to open up a conversation with me! It does get lonely from time to time.
{Insert Spiffyness}

Even better, perhaps you'd like to stop by my office in Towns.
My office is Located here
(Please note that I am a very busy guy so I seldom can be seen walking around my office there, but I'd still love for you to visit)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:42 pm
Wanna know about your Headmaster?
Well this is the place where my long biography is going
(whenever I get to it ninja )

Anything else just ask!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:47 pm
the_cereal_queen
Hello Professor. You looked lonely in here so I thought I would stop by to say hello and ask you how you are doing today?

Why, thank you m'dear. It does get quite lonely here.
You know... I was going to say something, but I forgot.
I'm quite forgetful.
redface

(I deleted your original post to make room for my bio post)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:14 pm
"Good day, Professor. Out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask what house you were in. I don't know if you had mentioned that earlier but it seems that I've missed it," Sora smiled.  

syndar24

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:54 pm
syndar24
"Good day, Professor. Out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask what house you were in. I don't know if you had mentioned that earlier but it seems that I've missed it," Sora smiled.

Great question Sora!
Whenever I get to making my autobiography, I'll definetely mention it.

Actually, I never went to Hogwarts! My parents (bless them) home-schooled me. I guess that's why I became so obsessed with stars and such later in life. When you're all alone the universe becomes your friend.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:23 am
"Good Morning Professor, I do hope you are enjoying your weekend! The great hall is filled with such delicious foods today, I am completely stuffed. Maybe I should get back to my common room for a lie in. Ooooh and then there is my D.A.D.A lesson I need to read, so much to do and so little time. I won't keep you Professor just wanted to say "Hi." Talk to you soon." Princess quickly leaves to return to Ravenclaw's common room.  

GeorgesPrincess

Luna Lovegood - Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:56 am
*pops into the office*

Good evening Professor, Sir!
I have made a cake for you, Sir!

*sits a large three layer pumpkin and almond cake with chocolate icing on Professor Adonis's desk*

Hope you enjoy it, Sir! Ilena Elf helped me make it, Sir!
If you need anything just call on Bresais, *points to self and bows as she says* Sir!

*pops out of room*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 am
O la la! I have been very busy, and I'm just getting
back to HPGoG!

He turns to the owl perched behind his desk, and wonders questioningly if any students came by.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:14 pm
*lounges*

Oh my! I have yet to place my address or my bio in the right place.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:38 am
i spend my days..

lonnie knocks on the door and waits for the professor to let her in
hearing professor beckon her into the office,lonnie opens the door and smiles
"hello professor! hard at work for next term,i see?"

..tangled in thoughts of you

iLonnie

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:00 pm
-bows- Good day proeffesor. How's the world been treating you? I thought you could use a cauldron cake. I've been a good elf, Luna has. She's almost ready for wizardry. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:03 am
"Good day to you sir." Fearless said as she entered the Headmaster's office. "I brought you some flowers to decorate your office. Hope you like them. Anyway, I thought you are a bit... um... lonely... so I decided to talk to you. I was wondering if why you... um... er... why you didn't... say... post in the forums more often... I know you're a busy man... but... but if you post more often maybe you wouldn't feel as lonely... you know..." Fearless felt her face burn in embarrassment. "Er... Sir, I'm sorry if you feel that I'm trespassing into your personal space... I've... sort of... I'vegottagobye." Fearless said in record time as she sprinted out of the office with her face cringing in embarrassment.  

MikeDrawl

Rocker_Masamune

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:33 pm
Katrina walks into the office.
"Hello, professor! I hope you're well... I was just wanting to say hello! Well, I really should get back to classes and such..."
She smiles and walks to the door.
"Oh, and my name is Katrina. I just got sorted into Ravenclaw... thought maybe you'd like to know. Goodbye, professor!"
She walks out the door, glad to have seen her headmaster at last.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:47 am
Professor Clairion snuck into Professor Adonis' office, when she saw it was empty she darted across the room and sat on the squishy chair behind his desk, "Ah...I always knew he reserved the most comfortable chairs for his office." With a mad glint in her eye, she decided to roleplay Adonis. She put her fingertips together and said pompously, "I am the greatest headmaster in the world, bow down to me." She giggled insanely and ran out of the room.  

Miss Love Tantei

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces