Submit

So don't leave me:
  High
  Dry
View Results

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:00 am
Actually, I am not either crazy, psychotic, nor am I a person. o_o I am Adrian, or as my friends on Gaia call me RaR, or even BleedingHeart (BH). I originally joined MPH back in August of 2005 I believe. I was known as BleedingBlack and this is my first account on Gaia still. Currently I am 20 years old, and I live in Brownsville with my lovely Sarah. (Queen Cosmos) I met her here in MPH and me and her have been together since November of 2005. Alot of things have happened on Gaia, and I am happy to be back at MPH. I know that I probably have hurt some peoples feelings, and I deeply apologize for any wrong doing.

So, a little about the person I am. I really really love Music. DX If you know me, then you know Music = <3. I had started the Music Subforum here, but it was never to popular and I can see it has been erased. Maybe for the best. Lol. Also I love to read, I like Manga, Comics, and just regular novels. I love to cook and make food, and I aspire to be a great chef. Other websites I frequent are Youtube, Wikipedia, LastFM, WikiHow, and some other ones. Haha. Also I like to play online games. =O I like to Play Maple Story, Albatross18, F.E.A.R., and Kart Rider. I just like all games, and you can call me a gamer I guess. DX

Well, that is what I can think of for now, if I have anything else to say I will put some. If you ever want to ask anything don't be afraid to ask. =)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:33 am
Adriaaaan *glomp*

LoL i was thinking crzy syko prrsn ...and Adrian?? WTF that doesn't go together well. XD
I think this is one of the first times i find a forum message of you lol and we have been friends for so long >_> i really need to start checking the forums more. 4laugh  

Pinchy Cheeks

Sparkly Moonwalker

Queen Cosmos

Eloquent Shopper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:39 am
lol OMG It's Adrian and Stella!! 4laugh heart heart Maybe I should make my own bio.  
MPH Member Bios

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games