Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:12 pm
For my team I have a Pichu Lv.100, Scizor Lv.100, Lugia Lv.100, Espeon Lv.94, Houndoom Lv.76, and Totodile Lv. 58.
I need suggestions, advice, and general help at deciding what moves are best for them. I also need to know if there is a way to teach my Pichu the move Zap Cannon.
Please and Thank you^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:17 pm
...now this may sound silly, but which pokemon generation are you playing? sweatdrop  

Tyhoon

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:50 am
Tyhoon
...now this may sound silly, but which pokemon generation are you playing? sweatdrop

The newest generation. I have Pearl version. And it didn't sound silly asking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:29 am
As far as I have been able to determine, the only way to teach Pichu Zap Cannon is by cheating. Besides, Volt Tackle is better anyway. ^^

Also, if you intend to compete with that team, you need to remove Lugia.  

krishnath

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:44 am
krishnath
As far as I have been able to determine, the only way to teach Pichu Zap Cannon is by cheating. Besides, Volt Tackle is better anyway. ^^

Okay I'll get Pichu to learn Volt Tackle. Just out of curiosity, why does Lugia need to be removed? What's wrong with having Lugia on my team?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 pm
Ikari Fang
krishnath

Okay I'll get Pichu to learn Volt Tackle. Just out of curiosity, why does Lugia need to be removed? What's wrong with having Lugia on my team?

There's nothing wrong with using Lugia in-game, but in Wi-fi battles it is considered cheap to use because it is tougher than the bulk of Pokémon out there. Other Pokémon that this applies to include:
-Mewtwo
-Mew
-Ho-oh
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Latias
-Latios
-Rayquaza
-Deoxys (any form)
-Wobbuffet
-Palkia
-Dialga
-Giratina
-Darkrai
-Arceus
-Manaphy
Most people won't even battle you if you use one or more of the Pokémon on this list, unless you both agree to use them. If people don't want to use them, they'll talk about the "Uber clause", which is what this is.  

darkslasherX

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:42 pm
darkslasherX
Ikari Fang
krishnath

There's nothing wrong with using Lugia in-game, but in Wi-fi battles it is considered cheap to use because it is tougher than the bulk of Pokémon out there. Other Pokémon that this applies to include:
-Mewtwo
-Mew
-Ho-oh
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Latias
-Latios
-Rayquaza
-Deoxys (any form)
-Wobbuffet
-Palkia
-Dialga
-Giratina
-Darkrai
-Arceus
-Manaphy
Most people won't even battle you if you use one or more of the Pokémon on this list, unless you both agree to use them. If people don't want to use them, they'll talk about the "Uber clause", which is what this is.

Well Lugia is the only legendary I use.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:07 am
Ikari Fang
darkslasherX
Ikari Fang
krishnath

-Mewtwo
-Mew
-Ho-oh
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Latias
-Latios
-Rayquaza
-Deoxys (any form)
-Wobbuffet
-Palkia
-Dialga
-Giratina
-Darkrai
-Arceus
-Manaphy

Doesn't really matter, people dislike battling ubers. For example if you use Lugia, I would want to use my Rayquaza and Mewtwo (And Jirachi and Mew), and that really wouldn't be fair, which is why the uberclause is used, to make the battles even. ^^

@darkslaherX: you forgot Shymin. ^^  

krishnath

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:10 am
krishnath
Ikari Fang
darkslasherX
Ikari Fang
krishnath

-Mewtwo
-Mew
-Ho-oh
-Groudon
-Kyogre
-Latias
-Latios
-Rayquaza
-Deoxys (any form)
-Wobbuffet
-Palkia
-Dialga
-Giratina
-Darkrai
-Arceus
-Manaphy

Doesn't really matter, people dislike battling ubers. For example if you use Lugia, I would want to use my Rayquaza and Mewtwo (And Jirachi and Mew), and that really wouldn't be fair, which is why the uberclause is used, to make the battles even. ^^

@darkslaherX: you forgot Shymin. ^^

Okay^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:38 pm
Why do you do that to yourself? The team is terrible.  

Kunx990

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:01 pm
Kunx990
Why do you do that to yourself? The team is terrible.

Your the first one to tell me flat out. So tell me what makes it so terrible.  
Teams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games