12%  [ 2 ]
Cherry!
31%
 31%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 am
Hey everybody, I'm back! ^^

Anyway, the guild league seems to have been aborted, most of the people who signed up, never got back to me when it was time to start up... This does not mean we will not have a guild league, it only means that it will probably be a while more before it starts, as I will need to restart the recruitment procedure. gonk More info on this after x-mas. ^^

As for the reason for my absence, it is quite simple, I had to replace some of my hardware as my Processor was about to fry, I replaced the adapter, motherboard, and some other minor stuff as well, but I now have two GB of ram rather than one. ^^
Unfortunately, I lost my Wi-Fi at the same time, and it will be a few weeks more before I can afford to replace it (damn you x-mas and your gift giving). But I should get back on Wi-Fi for trading and battling by early January. ^^

Lastly, but not leastly, I have a guild event planned, well actually it is more of a contest of sorts. The winner of the contest will receive a rare item (i.e. an item that cannot be bought in the shops) and 1000g. It is open to all guild members except me, and the vice captains. I will provide more information in a couple of days.

Have fun, and have a great December. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:01 am
Well welcome back! Didnt know you were gone as I have been gone as well. gonk Cant remember if I had posted it or bot but I had lost my copy of Diamond and I may not get another copy until my birthday and as soon as I can I will work on getting you your shiny Eevee and Shiny Beldum...again. Although I STILL don't have Wi-Fi once I turn 18 I know a place I can go for wi-fi and be on the comp.  

blue_man_of_destruction

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:23 am
blue_man_of_destruction
Well welcome back! Didnt know you were gone as I have been gone as well. gonk Cant remember if I had posted it or bot but I had lost my copy of Diamond and I may not get another copy until my birthday and as soon as I can I will work on getting you your shiny Eevee and Shiny Beldum...again. Although I STILL don't have Wi-Fi once I turn 18 I know a place I can go for wi-fi and be on the comp.

Wow, that sucks to lose your game. gonk

Thanks for the welcome back, it feels good to be back. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Welcome back. Though I didn`t notice you were gone biggrin Hehehe.

rose_angel46

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:29 pm
I knew something was amiss... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:17 am
cool i want that rare item .......welcome back ima new member well somewhat ........  

Roel22

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff