Submit

Demn_Prince

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:32 am
RULES

1:No offensive comments.
2:No spamming.
3:No begging.
4:No smoking.
5:do not interrupt a roleplay between other people without explaining why you are there.If they let you join,so be it.
6:Have fun!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Thor Deleconere
Height:6'2''
Weight:183lbs 06oz
Blood type: B neg.
Weapon:Oversized six shooter

Thor grew up on the planet Thestria.An industrial planet that was not very suitable to live in at that point.At a least resort when his family was killed,Thor went to a master of karate and developed his own still in fighting and hunting.At the age of 20,he joined a bounty society called The Black Shadow society.A clan of bounty hunters that work in stealth.Today,Thor is known as one of the best bounty hunters in the space system.And he's made enough enemies to last a life time.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hetheo Antari
Weight:168 lbs.
Origin: Earth, Kyoto, Japan
Weapon: Daimond Katana with 5 elemental crystals (Fire, water/ice, lighting, wind, ground)
Has been hunting the a man, named Kasik Blaro, who killed his teacher, Master Jiang.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:00 pm
I makes my way into a strange village of Horueo,also known as "Death village".
Staring people stray back as I approach the gates.
Two soldiers stand at the gate,glaring to me with suspicion.
"No one enters unless they pay."one guard said.
I crossed my arms and looked up at the gates.
"A place known for mercanaries and bounty hunters am I correct?"I asked.
"Yeah,this is the place..."a guard answered.
"Then perhaps you know me..."I said.
The guard examined me for a moment and squinted.
"Yeah,I know you.You're the one who killed that demon guy,Reo.Thor,right?"the guard asked.
"Yes,now,as a bounty,I think I have plenty right to be welcomed here..."I replied.
"Not without paying you wont."the guard snapped.
They both began lecturing Thor...who rubbed his head in frustration.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:39 am
I began walking to a town called Death Village, I saw some gaurds talking to some guy.
"Can I get in? I need to get information on a guy." I told them
one of the gaurds turned towards me. "Your Hetheo, you have one of the highest bounties on your head. Someone named Kasik stopped hear and placed $69,865,123 on you." The gaurd said, "You must be an idiot to come here." "Huh, Kasik is that fearful of me. Well I may be able to get information about where he went. As for the bounty; 300 fights and not single scratch, I'll be fine," I said to the gaurd, "Hey, you, I'll buy your entry and a drink, what do you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:06 pm
I examined the new stranger.
"You're Hetheo alright."I said.
The guards were starting to agitate me with their stupid glances.I looked to Hetheo and rubbed my chin.
"So,you got a bounty on your head eh?Me too,I guess we're both pretty stupid to come here."I chuckled.
Inside my head,I was thinking of a way to get into Death Village.And My idea was starting to tempt me,even with Hetheo in my presence.Maybe he would'nt try and stop me though...  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:17 pm
I looked at Thor lokking at me. "Those gaurds are pretty damn annoying arne't they? Well we could always..." I told Thor. I motioned very slightly to knock the gaurds out. I waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:25 am
I gave him a little smerk in agreement and put my arms to my sides.
I certainly wont need my gun for these jackasses,I thought.
I looked at Hetheo,than at the guard in front of me,indicating that this was my target.
I waited for Hetheo to make a move.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:10 pm
I jumped back, this startled the gaurd. Then I leaped toward the gaurd. He started to draw his sword when I kicked right in the side of the head. He went down cracking his head on a rock. "Wow, a little too much power"
I heard an alarm go off. I unsheathed my sword and waited.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:42 am
I grinned at Hetheo.
"Nice moves."I said.
I reached into my holster and pulled out my six shooter,then loaded in some bullets.Me and Hetheo both waited patiently for the crowds of stupid gaurds to come to us,not even knowing what they were up against.
I almost wanted to laugh and said "this is going to be fun".  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:35 pm
I looked over and grinned. "I have done this so many times"
I saw a gaurd running, I stomped my foot ao the ground and a rock pillar flew out of the ground and impaled a gaurd. I let Thor take the next one.
"How 'bout a little game of kill score?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:31 pm
"I think I'm up for that."I said.
I took my time heading over to the next guard,who was somewhat in panic.
He turned to punch me,I just grabbed his hand simply and broke his wrist.The guard cried out and got up to run away.I let him.
I looked to Hetheo.
"Shall we go in?"  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:21 pm
We shall. I started skipping in an decapited a gaurd charging me. Well if this is it we mine as well stick to hand to hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:39 pm
"Good idea."I said looking at my gun."Dont wanna waste bullets."
I put my gun in it's holster and looked to the towers on the gate,then to Hetheo.
"So,how do you suggest we get in?"I asked.  

Demn_Prince

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:40 pm
"Well I suggest that we shoot the archers, charge the side gate. It's made of bood so I can control it. Or I burn the archer towers and charge in showing no mercy. Your choose."
I lifted my arms and formed a gaint wall of stone; blocking the main entrence.  
† Tavern De 'Role Play' †

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff