Reply Rude Discussion
Long time, no post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:54 pm
Aye it's been a long time since I have been here. What did I miss? I probably didn't miss anything much. I have been so busy with my high school senior life. I haven't been to many ska shows lately. I think the last one was Warped Tour. I saw The Toasters, Big D, Fabulous Rudies, and Mustard Plug. I got a poster from the Toasters and they signed it for me. I also got a Big D t-shirt. The day was beautiful but that was so long ago. I'd like to know what has been going on lately in the scene. Has anyone broken up? Unfortunate loses? Gains? stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:26 pm
kay_tee0120
Aye it's been a long time since I have been here. What did I miss? I probably didn't miss anything much. I have been so busy with my high school senior life. I haven't been to many ska shows lately. I think the last one was Warped Tour. I saw The Toasters, Big D, Fabulous Rudies, and Mustard Plug. I got a poster from the Toasters and they signed it for me. I also got a Big D t-shirt. The day was beautiful but that was so long ago. I'd like to know what has been going on lately in the scene. Has anyone broken up? Unfortunate loses? Gains? stuff like that.

Uhh lets see....

THE BOSSTONES ARE BACK!

other than that I'm sure you missed some stuff but none of its nearly as important as that  

Guns of Navarone

Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff