New Subforum?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:48 am
It seems to me that interest in Pokemon Cards has been shown in this guild. (Even one of our members running a Pokemon Card League.) I am in favor of a Pokemon Card subforum. I am just lookin for other member's opinions.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:24 pm
I'm more of a casual TCG player and will most likely not participate in your league, However I will pitch in on the funds for this subforum if need.

What say you Cap'in? New subforum?  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:03 pm
Felix Kristanelo
I'm more of a casual TCG player and will most likely not participate in your league, However I will pitch in on the funds for this subforum if need.

I don't run the league nor does the guild. I was stating that one of the guild member's and his family run a league. But yes I say yes to the new subforum. I am still awaiting other's opinions of the matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:05 pm
sounds like a cool idea 4laugh  

Kat419

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:49 pm
KiraThePilot
Felix Kristanelo

I don't run the league nor does the guild. I was stating that one of the guild member's and his family run a league. But yes I say yes to the new subforum. I am still awaiting other's opinions of the matter.

Ooooooooh. Alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:24 pm
As the guy who runs the Western North Carolina Pokémon League I'm definately in favor of card discussions but I'm not sure that we need yet another sub-forum just talk about the TCG. There are so many sub-forums already.

I do have two new decks that aren't working as well as I'd that I could use some help with so: how about a sub-forum for both the card game and the new Trading Figure Game (which is awesome for those of you who haven't played it) and any other non-electronic Pokémon games that might be out there?  

kitsunegami

darkslasherX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:05 pm
I approve of the new subforum. b('-'b) [That's supposed to be two thumbs up, if you couldn't tell.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:22 am
Kira, feel free to do it, you have my permission to make it. ^^  

krishnath

kitsunegami

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:46 am
Is this still going to happen?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:41 am
Ask Kira. ^^  

krishnath

Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff