Pokemon Card Craze

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:56 pm
Okay we all remember the days of scrambling to obtain the cards, build the best decks, make the best trades, etc. I am just wondering if anyone still has thier pokemon cards and if so what is your rarest and most valuable?

P.S. Anyone know the current prices or know a link to a price list guide?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:52 pm
Yes, sadly I have like every card I've ever bought...........I think I've got like all the original really rare cards, including the original Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard cards.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

kitsunegami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:41 pm
Not only do my wife and I still have all of our cards I run the local Pokemon League and even got our butts kicked at the Battle Roads Tournament a couple of months ago.

I have no idea what our rarest card is but the card we have that's in the highest demand locally is the PoP 6 Manaphy. It's crappy but rare so people want it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:36 pm
I still have all my old Pokemon cards. One day, they'll probably be worth millions. razz  

Junk the Guild

Kirai Mint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Still have mine...don't know which one would be the rarest of them all, though.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:39 pm
Ever since wizards dropped the game I kinda lost interest; the game is really hectic now.

I don't have any of my old collection, but I do have a couple of the new cards. My favorite one is Tyranitar with the Dark Aura poke-body: so...horribly...broken...  

Tyhoon

Roel22

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:45 am
I still have all my pokemn card and still love all of them from my weddle to my charidzard .  
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games