Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Kenshin and everything about it

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isaac the wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:38 pm
ok im going to confess here and say that even though I have been in this guild a while, I haven't posted, please no flames, I now have time to post and stuff so I thought I would open a topic on my favorite anime...

OK PEOPLES ANYONE LIKE KENSHIN AND FEEL LIKE TALKING?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:56 pm
It is a good anime plus it has 6 OVA's so it really is entertaining to see it I specially love Ayame and her sister (sorry can't remember her name it's been ages since I last saw it) they are the cutest kids I have seen in anime too cute to be exact  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:28 am
I love Kenshin! How come there haven't been many posts?

My favorite characters are Soujiro and Battousai. Kenshin's a lot cooler when he's in his Hitokiri mode wink Huh... my favorite arc was the Shishio/Kyoto one, but the OVA that showed Kenshin's past was amazing and so sad. I also liked Kamatari and wish that we saw more of what he did afterwards. Oh, and I didn't like the ending the OVAs gave to the series. The manga ending was a lot...well, less tragic and it finally gave him the rest that he needed. My opinon, at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm
Ruroni Kenshin is soooooooo cool...I have seen all the episodes!!! It's been a while though. My favorite characters are Kenshin and Sanosuke...They are soo cool heart heart heart . Sorry...totally a fangirl here...ya well...um...ya...hehehe  

darkcrystallynangel

Zalantra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:38 pm
If you had to pick between them, would you be able to? xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:09 am
This series is awesome, always loved it when it was on Toonami. Now I watch the episodes on myspace vids :p i'm up to episode 38.  

Stormro

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:25 pm
Do you have a favorite episode or character so far?

Was the Toonami version dubbed? Just curious if it was, how well the English voice actors did.  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games