Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
Hairstyles (a question, advice needed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikado13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:50 pm
Okay, look. i have this really REALLY Blonde hair. Now i USED to like it, but my interests have changed. I have a few problems and i'd like halp

A) i was thinking of dyeing my hair brown...would that be bad if I have blue eyes (bright beautiful blue eyes...not my words, my friend's)

B) I like my hair over my eyes, and when it's wet it looks great, but when it dries it kind of curls up at the tips...should I straiten it?

Finally, C) I wanted an emo-ish look (not to offend anyone) but I don't want complete black and covering my whole face...what should I do?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:15 pm
~ heart heart heart ~
Some anime characters have really sexy hairstyles. I'm cutting my hair like THIS GUY
I suggest you look around and see if you find something you can copy ^^

As for the "emo" look, blond hair works fine with that in my opinion. And if you want the typical emo fringe, straightening it would be the best option ^^
I can't say if brown hair will suit you if I don't see a picture... however, you could just take a picture of yourself and change your hair to brown in photoshop, to see if you like it or not.
Hope it helps!
~ heart heart heart ~

User_2629207

kageling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:52 am
Well, if you haven't resolved this by now, brown hair can work great with blue eyes. It's not an impossible genetic combination, and I do have a friend who's totally into brown hair with blue eyes. XD

Emo haircuts are more about how they're styled and cut than what color they are, I think. I've seen some blonde styles for it. Brown, since it's darker, is much easier to pull off and you can basically use exactly the same styles people are using with black hair. Look around, find something you like, and go for it.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games