Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Alliterations in songs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:38 am
tattoo fish

I love 'em, even if they're accidental, like "As she sheds her skin on stage, I'm seated and sweating...". Anybody else like them?

Also, I didn't quite know where to put this. It's about other music, but it can also be about Panic!'s music, but... yeah. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:59 pm
I never thought about it, but yeah they're pretty cool 3nodding

My all time favorite is of course "Hold your head high, heavy heart."
That's one of my favorite song lines ever.

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:37 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

I'getting that tattooed on my shoulder in the next two weeks but I wat a fairy for the words to wrap around but I can't find any I was looking for a kinda sad darkish fairy  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:04 pm
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight

I'getting that tattooed on my shoulder in the next two weeks but I wat a fairy for the words to wrap around but I can't find any I was looking for a kinda sad darkish fairy
tattoo fish

You know, that'll be on your shoulder your whole life... do you really want to be rocking your kid to sleep, and if he wakes up, he'll see this sad emo fairy on his mom's shoulder. IT'LL GIVE HIM NIGHTMARES! Hee hee. Just kidding. I say it'll probably look really cool. How is the text going to be written?

tattoo fish

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:38 am
Hm. To me, it's an inspiring message and deserves an equally inspiring picture. But it's your tattoo xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Hm. To me, it's an inspiring message and deserves an equally inspiring picture. But it's your tattoo xp
well the fairy might not be a sad fairy just a dark colored not bright fairy to repersent when I had my depression and that line reminds me not to ever get that sad again hence the not quite as cheery fairy but no not an emo fairy I have thought about this for nearly 6 months. It has been hard to decide

Poly if you have any fairies you think would go good I am open to suggestions...and I value your guys opinion. Becuase hopefully you wouldn't let me look stupid  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:16 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I saw a tattoo on friendsorenimies.com that a girl had on the back of hher neck that said fangs up!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:09 pm
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
I saw a tattoo on friendsorenimies.com that a girl had on the back of hher neck that said fangs up!
Really? rofl That's a little much in my opinion. A ton of people on FOE have the bartskull (Clandestine logo) tattooed on them... with some variations. Sure, it looks cool, but really, where's the originality? xp  

Polyphonic Twilight

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:16 pm
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
well the fairy might not be a sad fairy just a dark colored not bright fairy to repersent when I had my depression and that line reminds me not to ever get that sad again hence the not quite as cheery fairy but no not an emo fairy I have thought about this for nearly 6 months. It has been hard to decide

Poly if you have any fairies you think would go good I am open to suggestions...and I value your guys opinion. Becuase hopefully you wouldn't let me look stupid
You might want to check out this site then 3nodding Gorgeous art, lots of faeries. You can't use any of that art without permission obviously, since the person is selling it... but maybe using it as a tattoo design would be okay..?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:57 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight

You might want to check out this site then 3nodding Gorgeous art, lots of faeries. You can't use any of that art without permission obviously, since the person is selling it... but maybe using it as a tattoo design would be okay..?
oooh I like the one in the moon. when its all healed up I'l post a piicture for everyone here  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:37 am
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight

oooh I like the one in the moon. when its all healed up I'l post a piicture for everyone here

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:07 pm
tattoo fish
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! whee
I get it this weekend  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:13 am
Cool, I'm looking forward to pictures 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:57 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Cool, I'm looking forward to pictures 3nodding
I wanna post the bloody ones....gosh I'm a jerk  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:01 pm
... sweatdrop

Um. It wouldn't actually bother me much, but it's kinda disturbing that you want to post those..? xp sweatdrop

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff