:blows raspberry:
View Results

Blaiz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:54 pm
trying it?
like it?
hate it?

how about them toolbars in general?

fairly useful i say, but only works if you use that site or whatever a lot. i wonder if i can make my own toolbar with my favorite sites and most used programs...that would be great.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:36 pm
    As far as the new gaia toolbar goes, its a very very nice concept. but i hate the thing. partially because i refuse to deal with anything yahoo besides email [which i don't even do anymore] and whatever settings are automatic with that stupid thing have messed up my browsers so badly [i tried for both firefox and IE] and i cant stand what it does to either one.

great concept though. i liked the part where i could see how much gold i had, and i really really liked the online/offline friends thing and the pm alert thinggy [though its not like i ever get pm's anyways]

anywho i might add more later.. gotta go for now though

original karbear

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:21 pm
I haven't tried out the toolbar. I don't really see myself needing it. If I want to know how I'm doing on Gaia, I'd rather just leave up a tab and refresh it every half hour or so~
I don't know... I figure I'd rather randomly browse around Gaia and get a few spare gold than use the toolbar. ...But I also haven't seen the toolbar yet.
If I ran some sort of shop on Gaia, maybe I'd be more interested in seeing PM alerts.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:03 pm
sdrawkcab
I haven't tried out the toolbar. I don't really see myself needing it. If I want to know how I'm doing on Gaia, I'd rather just leave up a tab and refresh it every half hour or so~
I don't know... I figure I'd rather randomly browse around Gaia and get a few spare gold than use the toolbar. ...But I also haven't seen the toolbar yet.
If I ran some sort of shop on Gaia, maybe I'd be more interested in seeing PM alerts.

Huh. And now they just announced the official release of it.
The announcement says that you get gold for browsing the toolbar just as if you were browsing the site. XD That's all I really wanted... maybe I'll think about it in the future~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 am
sdrawkcab
sdrawkcab

Huh. And now they just announced the official release of it.
The announcement says that you get gold for browsing the toolbar just as if you were browsing the site. XD That's all I really wanted... maybe I'll think about it in the future~

That is a really hard thing to get up and working, but it would be a cool idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:43 pm
i think it's ok. heart  

asians shawty

skank-a-saurs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:38 pm
teh tool bar helps alot ;p  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:18 pm
I dont use those things  

pirokun12

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PoweredPlantgs

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:41 am
I hate cluttered tops to browsers. I just want the address bar and that's it. Everything else just seems pointless for a user like me. I can see it's benefits though >.>  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games