Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Game: Little Busters!
Little Busters! Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:21 pm
This thread is for the discussion of the newest addition to the Key franchise, Little Busters!.

Little Busters!' story revolves around the main protagonist Riki Naoe, a young male high school student. When Riki was a child, his parents died, leaving him hopeless and depressed. What saved him was a group of three young boys and one girl his age who referred to themselves as the Little Busters — a group dedicated to fighting evil and preserving justice. The leader of the Little Busters was Kyousuke Natsume who had a younger sister named Rin. The other two members of the Little Busters were Masato Inohara and Kengo Miyazawa, who are rivals despite being friends. They took Riki out and played together with him during his time of need, effectively making him the fifth member of the Little Busters.

The game progresses up and through the High School year.

The characters are: Rin Natsume, Komari Kamikita, Haruka Saigusa, Kudryavka Noumi, Yuiko Kurugaya, and Mio Nishizono.

Little Busters!'s forum is brought to you by Kealdrea. Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:22 am
Has anyone heard if KyoAni is going to do Little Busters? :3 I heard someone say somewhere that KyoAni said in an interview that they'd like to do it, but obviously that's not very reliable. ^-^;;  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 pm
carosene
Has anyone heard if KyoAni is going to do Little Busters? :3 I heard someone say somewhere that KyoAni said in an interview that they'd like to do it, but obviously that's not very reliable. ^-^;;

In one of the Kanon DVDs, Kyoani DID say that they were interested in Little Busters. It is true. Personally, in my mind, it makes me expect Little Busters to be announced in a similar way to Clannad after Kanon 2006....of course, they said they are looking into it, it does not mean it will happen, but the chances are pretty good.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:04 am
Thank you! XD Well that sounds good. :3 Hopefully it goes through...
Little Busters looks very interesting to me because there are actually male characters who look like their close to the main one... ^-^; Actually, O.o;; it kinda looks like their more important to the story than the girls... O.o;;
But surely it'll be an interesting twist! :3  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:37 pm
carosene
Thank you! XD Well that sounds good. :3 Hopefully it goes through...
Little Busters looks very interesting to me because there are actually male characters who look like their close to the main one... ^-^; Actually, O.o;; it kinda looks like their more important to the story than the girls... O.o;;
But surely it'll be an interesting twist! :3

Yeah, well, it seems this way. I have yet to figure if the main attraction to Riki is Rin or Komari. Komari looks like she will be my favorite though. Her and Haruka actually. But yes, this one seems to have more males, but I also heard this one isn' as great as the other Key titles because of the company losing an animator or two, and also the loss of one of the story writers. We will see though. The theme seems to be of when everyone was younger though. Four boys and one girl in the little busters gang/group here. Masato and Kengo are funny though, they always fight, haha, they oughta be fun. smile

"Masato, the man with the golden sphincter!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:48 am
Oh lol, I saw that in the manga! XD That was good! XD
Really?! O.o;; I thought it was Rin automatically because she is a Little Buster.

Hmmm... that's too bad... I wonder why they took off... (Was it Clannad...? I heard that was a giant project...) Ominous...

I was wondering, do you actually play the games in Japanese and stuff...?  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 pm
carosene
Oh lol, I saw that in the manga! XD That was good! XD
Really?! O.o;; I thought it was Rin automatically because she is a Little Buster.

Hmmm... that's too bad... I wonder why they took off... (Was it Clannad...? I heard that was a giant project...) Ominous...

I was wondering, do you actually play the games in Japanese and stuff...?

She might be, but I don't know. I am getting the vibe with Rin as I do with Tomoyo in a way. We will see what happens.

Actually, the person who left left and actually went to make Sola. Personally, I didn't care for Sola and it tended to bore me at the end, but it wasn't terrible. I just wish the writer would go back to Key.

Actually, no, haha. Only game I DID play was ONE ~Kagayaku Kisetsu E~....but I played only 3/6 stories. I cannot read Japanese, and this is the only game that was translated....but now that I hear Clannad was, I got to confirm. I also have Planetarian translated, but it is not a game, just a click and read novel. I didn't get too far into Planetarian yet though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:52 pm
Oh really? :3 Hmm... Maybe... I can see why you say that :3

Ah, Sola ^-^;; I couldn't get through that... too... predictable, I guess ^-^;; Maybe I didn't give it a chance... the animation was nice, though...

Oh really? How was One? (Yay for staying on topic XD) I've never played a game like these, but it sounds really fun to me ^-^;;
I think Clannad is still being translated... but I haven't checked on the project site recently, I'll go check 3nodding
Looks like their 86% done with the translation... hmm... Hurry!  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:10 pm
carosene
Oh really? :3 Hmm... Maybe... I can see why you say that :3

Ah, Sola ^-^;; I couldn't get through that... too... predictable, I guess ^-^;; Maybe I didn't give it a chance... the animation was nice, though...

Oh really? How was One? (Yay for staying on topic XD) I've never played a game like these, but it sounds really fun to me ^-^;;
I think Clannad is still being translated... but I haven't checked on the project site recently, I'll go check 3nodding
Looks like their 86% done with the translation... hmm... Hurry!

Well, Rin seems Tsundere, so who knows. :S

Yeah, haha.

One was terrific to me. It was different because the guy is the one who has the major arc, haha. It has a very romantic feel to it that the Key titles do not have (Because Key tends to be 90% drama, whereas ONE is 50/50). I don't know if you would like them though. Remember, they are dating sims where you play the guy, haha. Clannad I heard was translated. Check the Key news thread for details.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:22 pm
Lol, well yeah, I knew that you played as a guy... ^-^;; Really? O.o;; Key is more drama than romance...? Hmm... *thinks back on anime* I guess so... Air TV was completely devoid of romance, but the movie... eh... to me the romance made it lame. ^-^;; It seemed kind of ridiculous that this big eyed not so bright little girl is pursuing some guy... O.o;; (Though that doesn't always bother me, I just thought it was badly put together...) It was weird, I adored Air TV Misuzu, but I loathed her in the movie... O.o;; I digress.

How does the guy have a major arc? XD I thought the focus was supposed to be on the "alluring bishoujo"or something XD

Lol, tsundere! XD Really? That's too bad...  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:12 pm
carosene
Lol, well yeah, I knew that you played as a guy... ^-^;; Really? O.o;; Key is more drama than romance...? Hmm... *thinks back on anime* I guess so... Air TV was completely devoid of romance, but the movie... eh... to me the romance made it lame. ^-^;; It seemed kind of ridiculous that this big eyed not so bright little girl is pursuing some guy... O.o;; (Though that doesn't always bother me, I just thought it was badly put together...) It was weird, I adored Air TV Misuzu, but I loathed her in the movie... O.o;; I digress.

How does the guy have a major arc? XD I thought the focus was supposed to be on the "alluring bishoujo"or something XD

Lol, tsundere! XD Really? That's too bad...

Yeah, they tend to be drama. Key actually is dedicated to the "Crying anime" genre, and have been for a long time. I still need to see the movie. I heard SOME things that interested me, but I agree, Air is not good as a romance. The fact Misuzu just wants a FRIEND and not a BOYFRIEND makes it a lot more heartfelt.

Ah, well, ONE is different in it's own way. If you want the spoiler, read the white:
"Kouhei, after an incident with his little sister dying, he has been locked into a big depression when he was younger. He soon moved in with his aunt, and everyday, he would go out and cry somewhere for his sister. The thing is, one girl would always find him, and she is one of the heroines of the game, Mizuka. With this said, ever since he started crying for her, his depression got him to start dreaming and daydreaming of this place called "The Eternal World." The eternal world is similiar to death, except overtime, your life slowly fades away, and everyone starts forgetting about you (BUT, the loophole is, if someone loves you enough to NEVER forget you, you will return in one year.) Depending who you choose in the story, if you win a girls heart, WHEN Kouhei disappears, he will return to her and love her.

With that, you can say that Kouhei's arc is 100% to happen. If he is loved and remembered for one year, he will come back. If he does not make a girl love him enough, he will forever be taken to this eternal world.
"

Hey, Kyou is Tsundere, and she isn't bad. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:49 am
Yeah, you're right, Kyou is definitely fun, hopefully Rin is too... ^-^;;

OH MY GOSH!!! O.o;; I watched like, one episode of the non-hentai One anime, and now it makes sense!! XD Thank you! Heck, I might even go back and finish it XD
That sounds like a pretty good plot.... :3 Very interesting!

Minak0
The fact Misuzu just wants a FRIEND and not a BOYFRIEND makes it a lot more heartfelt.

Amen. XD  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:13 pm
Well, the Non-Hentai one bored me after episode one to be honest with you. ^^; Excluding the Hentai scenes, the Hentai version was more on par with the game. Either way, it is good to know you liked it so far. smile The game is all the love of a Key game, that it is, haha. (Also, Rumi Nanase was in Kanon 2006. wink )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:40 pm
Minak0
Well, the Non-Hentai one bored me after episode one to be honest with you. ^^; Excluding the Hentai scenes, the Hentai version was more on par with the game. Either way, it is good to know you liked it so far. smile The game is all the love of a Key game, that it is, haha. (Also, Rumi Nanase was in Kanon 2006. wink )

Yeah, it bored me too, hence I only saw the first one... ^-^;; But at least it makes sense now... ^-^;;

"Excluding the hentai scenes?" O.o;; Do I want to know? Doesn't One have hentai...?

Is she from One? :3 When does she appear?

Maybe I should migrate to the One forum...? XD  

carosene

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:00 pm
carosene
Minak0

Yeah, it bored me too, hence I only saw the first one... ^-^;; But at least it makes sense now... ^-^;;

"Excluding the hentai scenes?" O.o;; Do I want to know? Doesn't One have hentai...?

Is she from One? :3 When does she appear?

Maybe I should migrate to the One forum...? XD

Yes, I will reply in there. This is turning into a One topic, haha.  
Game: Little Busters!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff