Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Clannad
Clannad TV Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:45 pm
This is the place to discuss the episodes of Clannad. No spoilers please.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:52 pm
Episode 10 was cute. ^_^

"Hey, Okazaki, that's where you were. Let's eat lunch- WHAA, You're the bear that kicked me yesterday! Don't move from there. I'll get my rezombie on you!"

Kotomi rocks. So damn cute, especially when she is crying. I like the part where Kyou is also introducing herself, and Okazaki pops in saying "My hobby is bullying weaklings"....xD Man, that kick had to hurt. xP

Also, when Kyou came up to Kotomi and huigged her, the first think running through my mind was "Yuri fans will love that one, even more with the subtitles."

"What the heck" with the preview? Haha.

Not super funny, but a fun episode, especially for MOE fans. razz  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:41 am
Bo---n----jour----..... Wow, That was a total Moe moment right there. So damn cute. xD

Kotomi + Violin = Awesome right there. xD....Afterall, she can fell countless enemies. biggrin

LMAO! Magical girl Kyou! xDD Man, I thought they were going Sailor Moon-style transformation there, but the turn-around was funnier. xD...but damn, Red-eyed Kyou is scarier than hell. :unsure:

"You know. Tomoya-Kun.
Only if you don't mind...
Can we...
...can we...
with...one another...
...read a book?"

Haha, Tomoya wasn't thinking in that direction, was he? wink

What the HELL is up with that dream? xD....Ryou turning into Botan.... the chibi Kotomis....everything....what the hell? Haha.

Haruhi Suzumiya Spoof! Haha! Go Tomoya!

Lmao @ The Recital. Man, the overexaggerating and jumping around of everyone/thing.....aweosme, too damn awesome. biggrin

Seems all might be revealed next episode, and the following one will be the conclusion. The guy in the suit...just who the hell is he? Damn it, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:35 am
The recital was awesome! Kotomi and Kyou are my favorite characters! XD

I also love Akio and Sanae, hahaha... they're so hilarious, they're always so over-dramatic it's also a pleasure to watch them at work... =D  

KazePhoung

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:50 pm
KazePhoung
The recital was awesome! Kotomi and Kyou are my favorite characters! XD

I also love Akio and Sanae, hahaha... they're so hilarious, they're always so over-dramatic it's also a pleasure to watch them at work... =D

Haha, you got Kotomi for the MOE factor, and Kyou for the Tsundere factor. All is good. biggrin

Oh, I know. They make a great couple, haha. Akio is too rich. Still loved when he chased Tomoya out of the bakery with a metal bat when they try explaining why they were late getting Nagisa home, haha. Man, that family is so dysfunctional, it is amazing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:24 pm
hahaha, i think my favorite Akio part would either be when Tomoyo goes to visit Nagisa after she collapsed from the basketball/rain... and Akio says(paraphrasing) "If she were to say anything in her sleep, it'd be 'Oh dad, I love you so much! You match so perfectly well with my beautiful mother!' HEY! don't make me look like an idiot!" hahaha!!

Or when he gives Tomoyo Sanae's bread and says that they probably weren't going to sell any anyways... and Sanae runs away crying... he then grabs them and shoves them in his mouth. While chasing her he screams "I LOVE THEM!" hahaha!!!

or even when they were carving Starfishes and he stepped onto the table and stepped on the knife!! EEK >_< that looks like it would hurt... but they were sooo over-dramatic about it.. hahaha

i pretty much love ALL of the Akio/Sanae moments XD  

KazePhoung

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:31 pm
KazePhoung
hahaha, i think my favorite Akio part would either be when Tomoyo goes to visit Nagisa after she collapsed from the basketball/rain... and Akio says(paraphrasing) "If she were to say anything in her sleep, it'd be 'Oh dad, I love you so much! You match so perfectly well with my beautiful mother!' HEY! don't make me look like an idiot!" hahaha!!

Or when he gives Tomoyo Sanae's bread and says that they probably weren't going to sell any anyways... and Sanae runs away crying... he then grabs them and shoves them in his mouth. While chasing her he screams "I LOVE THEM!" hahaha!!!

or even when they were carving Starfishes and he stepped onto the table and stepped on the knife!! EEK >_< that looks like it would hurt... but they were sooo over-dramatic about it.. hahaha

i pretty much love ALL of the Akio/Sanae moments XD

Oh, totally. like I said, they are ment for each other. xD Man, I hope alot more moments in the future. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:10 pm
Clannad has quickly become one of my favorite animes of all time... Tsundere characters are so hot >_> one of the reasons i love haruhi so much

my guess for the man in the suit... I have a feeling that he's not gonna turn out to be someone who's "evil" or someone with any ill intentions... but then again, why else would he be so shady and secretive about his intentions?

Well, seeing as though Kotomi~channn's a genious, but she doesn't seem delighted in the fact that her parents are University professors(i could be wrong... i don't exactly remember what they are) maybe the mysterious suit man is connected with her parents somehow, someone associated with that university?  

KazePhoung

KazePhoung

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:57 am
aww... i just watched episode 12... i won't spoil it by saying anything specific... but this episode just made me love Kotomi~chan even moorrreeee AWWWWW crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:57 pm
This episode started the first mindf*** to me. I don't know if i absorbed it all, or if it really is a must to see the next episode to understand it.

"Poor Kotomi.... Parents are dead, living alone, and what that guy has done, I really wonder. I want this "Privacy" info revealed. =/

Woohoo! Cameo of the Giant anteater from Kanon, and for some reason, the rendezvous with the four girls and Tomoya sort of had me thinking Haruhi there.

Good to see Fuko again too. Atleast they are not doing the "Forever lost" thing Kanon did it seems, haha.....but exactly WHY was Fuko there? O.o....
"  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

kikitso

Profitable Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:28 am
I just love Fuko. She is too cute and... weird. I have a love for those annoying childish character types. I loved Makoto in Kanon 06' too!

It's hilarious when Tomoya abuses her spacing out by intruding Fuko's nostrils with juice! whee Fuko is adorable~!

I am sad that they are having a break of the anime! I am addicted biggrin ! Plus, the more spaced out Clannad is, the longer the wait is for the Second season or Haruhi, which is rumoured to fill it's time-slot whee

I can't wait to see more of Kotomi too! She just emanates waves of unique cuteness, magnified by the cute look she always has on her face 4laugh

I hope later in the series there is more light on the other characters. I just can't warm to the others as easily right now. I dunno, maybe it requires a guy's perspective to appreciate tsundere types more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:42 pm
^ Oh, there will be more light for Tomoyo, Kyou and Nagisa. I am so with you with the cute types, haha. Fuko....when she closes her eyes freaking out like this ( >w< ), just like in the "It falls off every now and then" conversation, haha. Too adorable and funny. smile  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

mrsClaus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:50 am
i love clannad! it's awesome! i love Fuko! she's so adorable! it was funny that almost noone knew that the thing she was carving was a starfish! also i loved it when Kotomi was introducing herself to people and she kept asking Tomoya if they were bullying her. lol. i loved that! and that violin recital was great!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:34 pm
mrsClaus
i love clannad! it's awesome! i love Fuko! she's so adorable! it was funny that almost noone knew that the thing she was carving was a starfish! also i loved it when Kotomi was introducing herself to people and she kept asking Tomoya if they were bullying her. lol. i loved that! and that violin recital was great!

Haha, don't forget Hitode Daikazoku. wink  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

kikitso

Profitable Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am
Minak0
^ Oh, there will be more light for Tomoyo, Kyou and Nagisa. I am so with you with the cute types, haha. Fuko....when she closes her eyes freaking out like this ( >w< ), just like in the "It falls off every now and then" conversation, haha. Too adorable and funny. smile

I was laughing so hard when that happened! Fuko is so cute and gullible! Haha...it falls off sometimes! whee

What a great anime! Should only be a week or less before the next episode is up and ready ^w^!  
Anime: Clannad

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff