Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Reasons for Long Absent

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:09 pm
I've been recieving E-mails, comments, MySpace messages, Gaia PMs and texts from some of my friends asking why I don't come on Gaia and all. Well, ha, I don't even know where to begin.

It really happen after my mom left (Thanksgiving evening) and I was having a really bad emotional breakdown because I thought my mom left me(I) with my father. I didn't hardly get on for about 3 days. Durning that week, I kept getting sick, withdrawling (basically, sitting in my room listening to very low music). Well, it got worst. My dad verbally harass my mom to me, like telling me she was a whore since supposly she was with another man/woman. And that didn't help the stress/emotion I was already feeling. Well, she came home yesterday, and he kept doing it! he kept yelling and yelling to the point I told him to shut up! He calls my mom a whore, slut, k**t, everything. Now since they are getting a divorce, it just makes the abuse more. He kept yelling at me like it's my fault and now I really believe it is. He evening yelled cause I was standing up for her when I told him she was only gone 9 days not 8 like he said. Now he hates me more and it's like he doesn't want me. Saying "Go and live with your mother!" It's like he doesn't even care that I'm his kid. I have a sister too, who was over yesterday. They won't stop fighting over who owns this and that. We dont' want the house. I just want to take things in my room and leave. Now he keeps saying that he's going to throw us out. I just want to leave the house, but I have no friends or family to run to that I know I'll be bothering them. It has become very bad whenever so one askes me of my dad, I reply "I have no father". I kno he's on drugs again too, but no body believes me.

It's gotten so bad that I want to the doctors to get a pyche check and now I'm a nervous reck. Ha. A nervous reck, me? Never saw it coming. My mother and I are moving around January, early Feb. I wish it was sooner. I refuse to tell any of my close friends since they would throw a fit. I already been stress due to school work, but I ignore everything and I try to move on. But BJ ask me to post of why I've been so..lost? So I hope I am not bothering anyone. If so, I'll delete it. Well...um...I guess I see you around when ever I can get on again. <3 BL

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:23 pm
I hope things would go well for you. Please try to take on the bright side of the days.  

EM0 Shino

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:05 pm
User Image

I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through.
I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a war like that going on in my house.
I hope things for you turn around really soon.
Remember, you've always got people who care. :]

We're in The Worldz, PKin' ur playerz.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:10 pm
I'm so sorry, BL. D:
I hope things get better. c:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I really hope that things get better for you soon, BL. You don't deserve to put up with this s**t.

Ilu. heart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:35 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that :<
I hope you feel a lot better soon BL <3 *hugs*

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:56 pm
I didn't know it's gotten worse. I want to pull you out of there as soon as I possibly can. You shouldn't be in this mess, cause you're too sweet of a girl to lose to this bull.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:07 pm
thank you and support. I'm sorry to have worried and bther all of you. I promise that as soon as things get better to get online for longer. Um..just thank you.  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shialu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:15 pm
I'm.. totally useless for consoling with things like these. But honestly, I really hope things get better, you're really sweet and shouldn't have to put up with stuff like this.
I can't really think of anything else to put.. I'm not good at stuff like this..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:24 pm
Aw, BL! I'm sorry, I really hope things get better. >:

As Dues De Saturnus said, you've got people that care about you!

Please don't be sad! Try your best to be happy and hopefully things will work out okay.

I really do care about you, BL!
heart  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Blue_Innis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:40 pm
holy s**t! u went what I went through just a couple years ago! Except it ended up wit me running away for a couple of years, and my suicide attempt, family found me, and now I'm living with my mom.

When I was in the hospital I sometimes saw my mom and (step) dad together. I even thought they might get back together. but apparently nothing happened. my mom even refuses the fact they were together in the same room.

s**t BL I'm so sorry for you right now. All I can say is ignore your dad and just keep pushing ahead. Don't let it get in the way of school right now. Your just at a roadblock right now, just keep pushing no matter how hard it gets.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:03 am
Ok!! I'mma be back for like, weekends and all and yeah. 8o Thingsd have quite down, but I never count on it 8D

Thanks all <3 Your love and support is not wasted !!  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Aw, well that's good. I hope everything will turn out okay, good luck! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:53 pm
k.  

Blue_Innis

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items