PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:43 am
hey kids,
joe cool here
its been a long time sense ive been on here
doubt realy any of you know me
ha
oh well
i hope your all still march with unity in your hearts

eh well theres no real point to this i just wanted to see how every one was doing out there and reintroduce my self.

!?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Well hey there!
How's it going?

User Image

User Image
it's a modern look
but it's all about roots

Turn the RADIO off

Left Handed Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:18 pm
Hellow stressed blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:57 pm
I have not been on here much lately either. The high school senior life is too busy.  

eUAjwe4K

Left Handed Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:32 pm
kay_tee0120
I have not been on here much lately either. The high school senior life is too busy.

I hear ya! Being a junior is all work no play XP  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:27 pm
hahah. highschool life, busy? whats wrong w/ you kids. highschool was easy, so I hope you don't mean the actual school part of highschool life.  

Guns of Navarone

Left Handed Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:58 pm
Guns of Navarone
hahah. highschool life, busy? whats wrong w/ you kids. highschool was easy, so I hope you don't mean the actual school part of highschool life.

I'm a talking about the acctual work. You know, SAT/ACT's, looking at collages, and homework...omg the homework.(That's probably 'cause I'm in all honors classes. xp ) Then work and party on weekends...It seems like I never sleep! Sorry. Rambleing. 4laugh You should totally vote for my avie in the arena. I would love you forever!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:03 pm
Kittkatt5511
Guns of Navarone

I'm a talking about the acctual work. You know, SAT/ACT's, looking at collages, and homework...omg the homework.(That's probably 'cause I'm in all honors classes. xp ) Then work and party on weekends...It seems like I never sleep! Sorry. Rambleing. 4laugh You should totally vote for my avie in the arena. I would love you forever!

Haha pschhtt, who does homework? lol. highschools pretty easy when you're lazy. most homework is from math class, if you're in honors that should be calc? not too bad. never did any homework in my calc class. lol. I still don't but thats b/c its not required in college really. lol neways. yeah the biggest thing is college. SAT is s**t just cuz you have to sit still for like 5 hours and think. I'm no good at that. lol. other than that its not bad.  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:48 pm
Whoa! Kitt Katt you are living life all wrong I didn't spend a full day in school my senior yearand I had an honors class or two. It was probly one of the greatest years of my life. Nothing you do your senior year really matters specaily after this time of year its about taking it easy, like your constantly listening to ska or something!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:08 am
Kingshortpants
Whoa! Kitt Katt you are living life all wrong I didn't spend a full day in school my senior yearand I had an honors class or two. It was probly one of the greatest years of my life. Nothing you do your senior year really matters specaily after this time of year its about taking it easy, like your constantly listening to ska or something!

pssssstt....Ima junior!  

Left Handed Bandit

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:33 pm
Oh that year I never went to class, I just played guitar in the halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:56 pm
Kingshortpants

nice. I wish my school had a random roaming guitar player... Well, we did one day, he had an electric guitar and a mini amp cliped to his belt. It was pretty amuseing.  

Left Handed Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:31 am
Kittkatt5511
Kingshortpants

nice. I wish my school had a random roaming guitar player... Well, we did one day, he had an electric guitar and a mini amp cliped to his belt. It was pretty amuseing.

my school had like 12. cept only like 2 of them ever played. the rest just pretended they were cool but they're gay.

we also had a guitar class.none of those kids were on there.  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games