Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
i just found a link.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:39 pm
Does anyone know why Naruto and avatar the last airbender are almost the same. well one reason is that both main characters have to master the elements. Naruto has to master either every jutsu or all the elemental chakra to become hokage*tsunade was a exception she was a medical master and a sannin* elemental chakra is chakra that allows you to do techniques without hand seals*like rasengan* Naruto is able to cut a water fall*large ones too* in half with 2 clones imagine what he can do to a human. We all know the avatars story. so no need explaining it. unless you never watched it. he has to master all the elements to deafet the fire lord.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:42 pm
Yeah, but Naruto has I think more excitement and more fighting and longer battles.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:21 pm
Of course surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:39 pm
Also the frist jutus Sasuke learned are all fire type, so he can kind of be seen as a fire lord.o:

I i stoped reading Naruto after the whole
the 4th really is Naruto's Dad thing. I mean come on... how lame.. its not a plot twist if everyone sees it coming. : I expected better.  

x-Rorein

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:45 pm
From what I herd from my sis they sound the same. Cause my sis watches naruto and I dont. Personally I don't like naruto, *puts up force filed* I never did like naruto or avatar. But from stories I herd about it from a friend and my sis they sound alike.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:56 pm

But aren't there a lot of anime that involve the use of elements for attacking? :/

Puppetry

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:05 pm
I guess some anime is based of of elemental powers. Most of the anime I watch doesn't involve elements and I barley watch anime  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:06 pm
yeah but they arnt just for attacking it is a rule that to become hokage you have to master every elemental chakra . Avatar uses it just for attacking.  

haseo9

Shialu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:23 pm
No. They aren't. It's the heros journey, and both of them follow the structure, but so does about every single adventure story out there.

Avatar finishes it in 3 seasons. Naruto has YET to finish.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:03 am
Shialu
No. They aren't. It's the heros journey, and both of them follow the structure, but so does about every single adventure story out there.

I don't think the naruto series will EVER finish  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:59 am
Midori of the Azure land
Shialu

I don't think the naruto series will EVER finish

By the way shows like naruto and bleach are set up you cant end the series until the main character dies. Bleach Ichigo has no real goal but to protect people ,friends,and his family. Naruto even if he does become hokage he will still be a ninja there for he will have to fight if the village gets invaded. either way you cant end these series untill they die.*Naruto maybe if he becomes hokage*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:28 pm
Or you can just figure their story is done. There are plenty of stories where it ends and the main character doesn't die, just that the story that was needed to be told was told.  

Shialu

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff