Submit

Are any of the fan series any good?
  meh
  yes
  no
View Results

Curtis25

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:07 pm
I was wondering if any of you know of a easy site to find some fan made tv shows. I have seen some before but do not know where to find any.
I actually have an idea for a fan series but I don't want to tell it for fear of ridicule. Maybe some of you can coax it out of me though biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:44 am
http://www.startreknewvoyages.com/  

-[.Moo.]-

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:40 pm
don't be afraid to make a fan series. i think its cool! i wish i had enough ideas to come up with my own....kudos for you! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:58 am
I have never seen (or heard of) any fan series that were actually made through TV or on the internet so I really know nothing about that. Aside from that I am an avid ST novel reader so I know much about what occurs outside the series that is cannon other than the TV series.  

Saoraan

Curtis25

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:06 pm
Its more of an Idea for a character. Its basically me. I was thinking one day how much it would kick a** if the Star Trek universe were real. so I had the Idea of a person who was frozen similarly to Walt Disney I guess then unfrozen in the future. Having no family to hold him down he attends Starfleet Academy and eventually becomes a captian. But he still loves all the things from the 20th century so he has a library of all GOOD music from that era. and a few video games for holodeck programs. Also he runs his own wrestling federation in the holodeck where he is a wrestler.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:49 pm
Check out ST:New Voyages like the above post recommended. Also try ST:Hidden Frontier. Just do a search on them to get to them. NV is much better in quality than HF. HF is also working with another group that make a very limited series called ST:Intrepid. Again, do a search to find them. I have seen a couple other, but can't say that they were worth it.  

sensei_ken

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff