Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Alternative Healing Methods

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LesbianWetDreams

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:26 pm
I'm writing a paper on alternative healing methods such as: crystal, pendulum, natural remedies ect.

I need people who know something about it not just what it is.

I would really prefer a one on one interview rather than have you post your replies here.

These are a few basic questions I have:
-What form of healing do you practice
-Have you had any success with it? Examples?
-When did you begin and why?
-What are some feelings (Both physical and emotional) That you expierience when healing?
-Any personal Pro's and Con's?

I'd prefer to be Pm'd or Pm rather than have it posted here. Thanks.

Note: I'll be here about ten more minutes tonight and from about 12:30 PM EST and on tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:37 pm
Of note- Pendulums (from my experience) are usually used as a diagnostic tool.

As for natural remedies- many of these are based on proper Chemistry and unusual properties of dilution.  

TeaDidikai

LesbianWetDreams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:21 am
I was searching around the guild and I saw you knew a thing or two about teas. You don't suppose you can tell me a bit on your thoughts on the effectiveness versus over the counter medications like aspirin or cold medicine
Edit: Would this be considered a personal interview or email communication? Ah, Citations. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 am
LesbianWetDreams
I was searching around the guild and I saw you knew a thing or two about teas.
~blink blink blink~

Quote:
You don't suppose you can tell me a bit on your thoughts on the effectiveness versus over the counter medications like aspirin or cold medicine

There was a tale that said in China there was a man who knew a hundred thousand healing properties of herbs. He taught his son eighty thousand secrets. On his death bed he told his son to go to his grave in five years and there he would find the other twenty thousand secrets.

When his son did this- he found a tea plant.

Tea comes from two main species of plant- Camellia sinesis and Camellia assamica.

While the medicinal properties of this plant were being doctumented as early as circa 2700 BCE by Emperor Shen Nung, science has only been verifying these accounts in the last fifty years.

However- what I think you are addressing are Herbal Infusions.

As to how affective they are- that completely depends on what the condition is, what infusion you are using, if you made the infusion properly and a host of other variables- not the least of which is proper diagnosis, something that is not always considered by the armchair apothecary.

These things aren't a substitute for emergency medical care.

Quote:
Edit: Would this be considered a personal interview or email communication? Ah, Citations. stare
Email communication.  

TeaDidikai

LesbianWetDreams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:02 am
TeaDidikai
LesbianWetDreams
~blink blink blink~

Quote:
You don't suppose you can tell me a bit on your thoughts on the effectiveness versus over the counter medications like aspirin or cold medicine

There was a tale that said in China there was a man who knew a hundred thousand healing properties of herbs. He taught his son eighty thousand secrets. On his death bed he told his son to go to his grave in five years and there he would find the other twenty thousand secrets.

Tea comes from two main species of plant- Camellia sinesis and Camellia assamica.

While the medicinal properties of this plant were being doctumented as early as circa 2700 BCE by Emperor Shen Nung, science has only been verifying these accounts in the last fifty years.

As to how affective they are- that completely depends on what the condition is, what infusion you are using, if you made the infusion properly and a host of other variables- not the least of which is proper diagnosis, something that is not always considered by the armchair apothecary.

Quote:
Email communication.

Thank you. Would you prefer I use your screen name?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:05 am
LesbianWetDreams
TeaDidikai
LesbianWetDreams
~blink blink blink~

Quote:

Quote:
Email communication.

That or I can PM you my Pen Name  

TeaDidikai

LesbianWetDreams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:29 am
TeaDidikai
LesbianWetDreams
TeaDidikai
LesbianWetDreams
~blink blink blink~

Quote:

Quote:
Email communication.

That or I can PM you my Pen Name

Thank you. If you want I'll send you a copy when I get everything edited and finished.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:46 am
Or you can post it here and edit out my lineage and my pen name.  

TeaDidikai

LesbianWetDreams

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:03 pm
I'm only going to use a few bits of the information you gave me. Mainly for the testimonials section.

I have to turn it in to an online database that checks for plagarism tonight for my teacher so I'm worried about posting it here as it might trigger it. The final edit will be done... the fifth I believe so then I'll definately post it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:24 pm
I look forward to reading that.

Sorry. Typo  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out