Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:22 pm
And I drown in crimson drops...

User Image

So I was sitting on my bed letting my mind drift off (again) and I thought about things I really dislike (or hate if I may). Here's the one that bothered me the most... (for now)

I don't mind criticism, but why the hell can't you tell it to my face? I mean seriously, some people think they're so badass and they don't even have the guts to look at you in the face (or in Gaia's case, write it while you're around) and just say/write it. I mean, come on! Where the hell is your backbone??? Go, I don't know, buy one at your nearest store or something. I am not saying that something happened to me this time, or that I found out something someone said about me (at the moment), I am speaking in general.

Wow, I seriously feel better now that I got that out of my system.

So people of the Adult 18+ Guild, what do you hate/dislike?

User Image

...when I cry myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:33 pm
User Image

~User Image~
I don't dislike much, actually, except for sexist and racist people. It's all ignorance and lack of understanding. Hate crimes, domestic abuse, I mean what are these people thinking? O.o

User Image

Li`l Pixie

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:38 pm
And I drown in crimson drops...

User Image

Yeah, I basically developed a lack of trust for people, that's why I posted the first part. There a few people here that I actually trust.

Your dislikes are very good too, although, I haven't experienced it much, maybe because I live in Puerto Rico, I don't know. But my parents have lived in the states before and they tell me about those things.

*post edited, because s**t happens...*

User Image

...when I cry myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:16 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Liars..... and racist people... uhm... yeah hate crimes is a biggie... >.> not being open minded.

But liars is a biggie... >.> a real biggie! >.> You people know who im talking to and you should be ashamed of yourself.... WHO THE ******** DO YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR SELF TO THAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO LIE AND MAKE s**t UP ONLINE!?!?

*ahem* yeah... liars are a biggie....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-v-Lust-v-

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:41 am
Like the coldest winter chill, heaven beside you... hell within

User Image

Hahahaha, love the ALL CAPS line, mainly because it's true.

User Image

And you think you have it still, heaven inside you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah i know.. >.< and its sad how true it is...

Having to pee EARLY in the morning and its below 0 >.< lol some people have told me they just stay in bed and wait it out hahahahahaha

-v-Lust-v-

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:42 pm

User Image

That isn't healthy o.o

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:05 pm
What do I hate? I could write a book.. lets see.. Stupidity, ignorance, people with undeserved senses of superiority, liars, those who are not themselves online (i.e. have a totally different persona online) People who can't spell correctly AT ALL who are older then 10 years old.. C'MON.. WTF is wrong with the education system?? Cliche artwork pisses me off.. especially when original artwork goes ignored in favor of it.. oh yeah.. how can I forget.. those who think they are better then everybody else, ignore or insult those who are new, use the term n00b which is a derogatory term or have you all forgotten this.. it's also true that those who go about n00b-bashing are hypocrites.. lest us not forget we were all once newbies at some point in time. So show a little courtesy to those new unless they say or do something really stupid. Another thing that irks me is people who start conversations with you then leave unannounced.. it's rude and can leave one with the impression they are not liked.  

EmOneGarand

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:09 am

User Image

I think you should write a book. Seriously, I'd read it...

Anyways, let's see, about the things you said... I can tell you that I, for one am myself both online and off, I mean, I even met two people from here and you can ask them and they will tell you, I may be a little bit shy in person, but that's about it. What else? I, unfortunately have used the word n00b too freely, and yes, I should know better... I was indeed a newbie once, so yeah. And last but not least, if I do have to go in the middle of a conversation, I usually say goodbye, unless my wireless signal dies and I can't get back online again, or my mom calls me (which trust me, leaves NO time for goodbyes sweatdrop Scary woman...)

And what do you mean by cliche artwork?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:18 pm
Chickens! Them nastey little buggers will do anything to eat your corn. That is why I eat them first!! scream

Nonsense!

saiga-kun

Sephoenix

Gracious Lunatic

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:08 pm
saiga-kun
Chickens! Them nastey little buggers will do anything to eat your corn. That is why I eat them first!! scream

Nonsense!

User Image

eek rofl

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Sephoenix

User Image

I think you should write a book. Seriously, I'd read it...

Anyways, let's see, about the things you said... I can tell you that I, for one am myself both online and off, I mean, I even met two people from here and you can ask them and they will tell you, I may be a little bit shy in person, but that's about it. What else? I, unfortunately have used the word n00b too freely, and yes, I should know better... I was indeed a newbie once, so yeah. And last but not least, if I do have to go in the middle of a conversation, I usually say goodbye, unless my wireless signal dies and I can't get back online again, or my mom calls me (which trust me, leaves NO time for goodbyes sweatdrop Scary woman...)

And what do you mean by cliche artwork?

User Image

Just check out the newest deviations on DeviantArt main page and you'll see what I mean..  

EmOneGarand

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:47 am
**Thinks**
Ignorance. I hate ignorance with a passion. to be so closed minded and short toward life in itself frustrates the hell out of me. Kind of on the other end of the spectrum would be cats that try to manipulate or push their opinions on you. that mess sets me on fire. I am not a robot, stop trying to program me with BS. Passive aggresive people frustrate me but i don't hatre them. i simply don't see the satisfaction in hatign to oneself. let it flow dammit! you dun like someone, call em out on it, dammit! I have a wicked hot rage for bullies as well. to dominate someone whom is more demure than you just to make your slef image appear that much more grandiose makes me violent. No one has the right to make anyone else feel terrible, ever. that sh*t is not cool.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:21 am

I HATE YOUR FONT COLOR... u.u it soo hard to read...lol

-v-Lust-v-

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 pm
[Boo Boo Kitty]

I HATE YOUR FONT COLOR... u.u it soo hard to read...lol
but you love me in general cuz i am awesome like that. yeah. cool  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces