I was watching a crime show on CBS last night called Numb3rs, maybe some of you have seen it. It's about a Special Agent team in the FBI that solves crimes with the help of the team leader's mathematician brother.

Anyway, last night's episode was about a stolen comic book worth thousands of dollars. Most of the investigation took place at a comic book convention where the crime took place. Apparently the convention had been allowed to continue despite the theft and the death of a security guard.

The convention seemed extremely Star Trek based. 3 out of 5 people in the crowd had some kind of star trek uniform, and I even saw a life-sized cardboard cut-out of Captain Kirk. I spent the entire episode, to my parent's annoyance, pointing out the various references to Star Trek throughout the episode. What really annoyed me was the two "Starfleet Officers" holding lightsabers.

If you want to watch the episode, click here and choose the episode entitled "Graphic". Also If you've seen Back to the Future or have a younger sibling who watches Cyberchase, you might recognize a familiar voice. biggrin