Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
CRANK DAT Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SUPAMAN THAT...
  Hoe.
  Groomsbride whore.
View Results

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:09 pm
I'm so obsessed with "Crank Dat" right now. xDD I know the whole dance and everything. I know a lot of people are annoyed by this song, but I love it! heart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:29 am
Oh my god mad D Haha. I've never heard that before. I've heard of Soulja Boy and I was always confused about whether it was the dance or the person. I guess it's both? xp

My friend wants to learn how to C-Walk and she wants me to learn with her. But man I suck at dancing xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:29 pm
I'm really suprised you haven't heard that before. surprised It has been the most popular song around here for like...two months now. The only thing you hear when you walk down the halls of my school is guys with these deep voices going, "YOOOOUUUUU!!"

You should totally do it with her! wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:42 am
A lot of music that's popular in America doesn't get popular here until months or years later... if it even ever does get popular xp

I have no coordination. Like seriously. It's pathetic xp

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:47 am
CityScene
I'm really suprised you haven't heard that before. surprised It has been the most popular song around here for like...two months now. The only thing you hear when you walk down the halls of my school is guys with these deep voices going, "YOOOOUUUUU!!"

You should totally do it with her! wink

*cringe*
I don't like that song. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight
A lot of music that's popular in America doesn't get popular here until months or years later... if it even ever does get popular xp

I have no coordination. Like seriously. It's pathetic xp

I'm sure you'll hear it. It's a big hit. surprised

4laugh You should still do it! Shake what your mama gave ya! xd

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:04 pm
CityScene

3nodding Our school too. Sadly our school prefers 50 Cent over Green Day (aka hip-hop/rap over rock) stressed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:05 pm
punkguitar65
CityScene

3nodding Our school too. Sadly our school prefers 50 Cent over Green Day (aka hip-hop/rap over rock) stressed

I perfer 50 Cent over Green Day, too. xDD I personally really do not like Green Day.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:33 pm
CityScene
punkguitar65
CityScene

I perfer 50 Cent over Green Day, too. xDD I personally really do not like Green Day.

I'm not a fan of both. But that's just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:12 am
I like some Green Day songs.
And to be perfectly honest, I know all the words to In Da Club xp So I'm not exactly a big fan of either, but I also don't really really dislike either of them.

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:36 pm
CityScene
punkguitar65
CityScene

=O
Really?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 pm
CityScene
punkguitar65
CityScene

surprised ORLY?

What I put it: Rap/hip-hop or rock? confused

GoodbyeLights

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:22 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I like some Green Day songs.
And to be perfectly honest, I know all the words to In Da Club xp So I'm not exactly a big fan of either, but I also don't really really dislike either of them.

Haha, this is why we should go clubbin together!

GO SHORTY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! whee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:23 pm
~[girlygirl]~
CityScene
punkguitar65
CityScene

=O
Really?

Really, really. 4laugh

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:28 pm
punkguitar65
CityScene
punkguitar65
CityScene

surprised ORLY?

What I put it: Rap/hip-hop or rock? confused

YAH RLY!

Rap < Hip-Hop < Rock

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items