Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:58 am
After my last rp was a fiasco, I have decided to keep to the main .Hack storyline. The world is

.Titles//
Titles are granted only to those with the highest levels.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:58 pm
All basic rules apply in this rp, and whoever fractures even one of them will be immediately decomissioned from this rp.

Basic Rules:
1.- No godmoding or invincibility
2.- No PKing without the victim's permission
3.- No cybering. Please keep everything up to pg-13

1.- All monsters are allowed in this rp
2.- Any accessory can be added to your avatar
3.- Data Drain is allowed, but only against high level monsters or viral cores

Player Status
.username//
.character name//
.age//
.gender//
.race//
.class//
.main weapon//
.secondary weapon(s)//
.guild//
.personality//
.bio//
.appearance//
.personal quote//

Here is an example of you have some problems. It is also my character status

.username// eclipse_blackmoon
.character name// Eclipse Kaeno
.age// 17
.gender// male
.race// human/beast
.class// blade brandier
.main weapon// unique Zanbento katana
.secondary weapon(s)// unique Solstice bow/ unique Lunar cape
.guild// none
.personality// A powerful wanderer that is extremely loyal to his bonds. He is always wearing his Lunar cape, and is quite timid yet social to strangers.
.bio// At the age of five, he lost his whole clan to a group of high level PKers. After somehow escaping the massacre, he found himself a stray, with no family or friends. Until the age of 10, he found that he had a strange power, one that manifested in the shape of a pair of fox ears. Later on, the power transformed into a katana with a black aura, a golden bow that glowed like the sun that shots would never miss, and a night-black cape that would protect him from all physical damage as long as he wore it. At the age of seventeen, he is a powerful wanderer that visits many villages, and there he catches bounties in exchange for a meal, meanwhile he searches for clues as to why he was granted this power and a cure to divide "The World"'s curse from reality.
.appearance// User Image
.personal quote// none

The Unstable Shadow

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Sauce-Kay's Characters

Player Status - Aleksia
.username// Sauce-Kay
.character name// Aleksia
.age// 14
.gender// Female
.race// Human
.class// Flick Reaper
.main weapon// Scythe, Scythe Shouxiao (大鎌・首削),Level 51, ★2 Rarity
.secondary weapon(s)// None
.guild// Kestral
.personality// Aleksia has always been happy and cheerful, but gets sad easily. She hates it when people are angry or mad at her, it's ironic because she PKs people often, which the players are ususally mad at her for PKing them. She is a very confusing person, and apparently, she shares her account with her little sister. But they both make their character act the same, hence the sisters are very much alike and hardly argue with each other.
.bio// She had always played The World with a full party, hardly ever alone. She began PKing when she was only level 4. Her friend, being at level 1 was glitched and she needed to get her character unglitched so she had to PK her. Without hesitating, she slashed obsessively and enjoyed that moment of killing other players. All the way from that time, she's been PKing noobs and others that are a lower level than her.
.appearance// [x]
.personal quote// "There's nothing wrong with PKing other players...it's the players that are being PKed that are wrong. :)"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:38 pm
.username//xXx_YinYang_Demon_xXx
.character name//Kasey
.age//14
.gender//Girl
.race//white (american) ((is that what you wanted?))
.class//Wavemaster
.main weapon//Rose staff (rose-shaped sapphire on top of a silver pole)
.secondary weapon(s)//Her bunny ears make her able to run fast and jump high
.guild//.HACK//Ecliptic Logs
.personality//Looks cute, and usually acts pretty well, but if you get her mad, she won't stop until she gets revenge......
.bio// surprised ut of game::She lives in a normal home with a mom, dad, and little sister. She's playing on the laptop she got for Christmas. All of her friends are in The World. :inside the game::She got her dress from an original version of The World's wardrobe. She started when a friend outside the game showed it to her. She's gotten really strong over the time she's played, and knows a lot about The World before the virus (everything that happened a century ago, she knows pretty well)
.appearance//User Image
.personal quote//"If annoyed further, I'll spork your eyes out!"  

Suki Wolfesong

Suki Wolfesong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:44 pm
Kasey was running for her life. "CRAP! I can't believe that I'm gonna die! AGAIN!" this is her third time trying this level, and she just can't do it herself. Being a Wavemaster, she can usually heal herself, but this level is too much at the moment. But then she shot a spell at the last monster, and a treasure box came up. I went up to it and poked it with her staff, which was the beginner's staff;it looked like a cross. THe treasure chest was yellow, so it was safe. Kasey opened it, and out came a new staff! it was a black diamond staff with a big sapphire rose at the top. "AWESOME!" she cried. THen she warped out, and back to Main Root Town.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:16 pm
I slashed cleanly through the last monster standing at the bottom of a sand dune. Geez, this was some nest. I slew about sixty 40-level Golems... well time to collect my bounty I started back up the sand dune I had previously jumped down from about twelve hours earlier. As I neared the top, it came into view; Main Root Town
I had reached Main Root Town about a day earlier, after a three-month journey through the arid desert teeming with high level monsters that surrounded each area. I prefered to venture forth into these, for they yielded mountains of experience points and loads of ultra rare treasures to those who survived the trip. I left towards Main Root Town when I heard that it was rich in high level bounties, and now I knew why.
When I was finished with my thoughts, I noticed that I had already reached the gate. Right there in the middle of the gateway, was the chaos gate. When I reached for it with my right hand, A black bunny-hooded girl accessed the chaos gate I was contemplating. I noticed she was very happy, and I realized she was holding a black diamond staff with a saphire rose at the top. One could tell right away it was very rare. And it hit me. I had barely arrived when I overheard two others arguing over redoing the bounty or not, and I immediately left to claim it. I never even thought about exploring the town a bit before going, or at least KNOW where to find the bounty hall. "...Hey... can you tell me where the bounty hall is?"

The Unstable Shadow

Suki Wolfesong

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Kasey jumped at the sound of someone talking to her. She turned to see a Blademaster looking at her staff. She smiled. "I was on my way there myself. Wanna go together?" she asked him.
((sorry, but...whats a bounty hall?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:08 pm
Player Status
.username// Nelagutance
.character name// Cycphoon
.age// 17
.gender// male
.race// human
.class// adept rouge
.main weapon// twin blades
.secondary weapon(s)// lance, gaunlets
.guild// free lance
.personality// honorable mercenary
.bio// busy with his job, school, future and girl friend Cycphoon finds some time to play his old favorite game. He does things as he sees fits but only to an extent. Just because he's a merc doesn't mean he'll accept any job. He has a calm and peaceful demeanor but a wild and violant fighting style. When fighting he goes into a trance and remembers nothing while in the trace. He's blunt and to the point
.appearance// User Image
.personal quote// *Open your mind and let the terrors of the truth come*[/  

Nelagutance

The Unstable Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:30 pm
((Finally! About time you responded... Anyway a Bounty Hall is usually where one goes to collect a quest reward in my special version of The World. And I'm a Blade Brandier, just so you know))
"Oh... pardon me if I startled you. I just took out a Monster Nest outside Root Town and wanted to collect my reward, It2s my first day here." I looked her up and down, and found her even cuter closer. I blushed slightly, and immediately turned down the road. "So... where is it? To be honest I believe that this place is a maze"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:57 pm
Player Status
.username// MeIAm3330
.character name// Crow
.age// 14
.gender// Male
.race// Human
.class// Shadow Warlock
.main weapon// A Tome(Magic Book in Hand)
.secondary weapon(s)// None
.guild// None
.personality// Evasive of Human contact with most people
.bio// A 14 year old kid trying to pass the time. He tends to avoid conversation as much as possible with just about everybody. He can be somewhat mean to those he just met or doesn't know well. He has shown considerable power in "The World" but nothing that would be incredibly fearful to any person playing the game for a fair amount of time. It's been aproximated that his character is somewhere in between level 50-60. Also, it is not common to see him PKing other players but not an often sight either.
.appearance// [X]
.personal quote// "Don't underestimate me."  

MeIAm3330

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:00 pm
Crow logs in to the world and looks around. He watches two people to the right of him talking assuming it's gossip about him he walks by the couple bumping the shoulder of the man closest to his path in a shrug matter, and continues walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:12 am
Cycphoon logs onto the world and wanders around lost in a trance.  

Nelagutance

MeIAm3330

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:59 pm
Crow walks up behind a player in a begining area paying attention to other things. He stuck out his hand and a dark ball exited from his hand and hit the new player. The player instantly fell down... PKed. Crow sighs. This isn't enjoyable anymore.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff