Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E [ Spreadin' the love... and the legs >83 ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <333
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:53 pm
>D This has been discussed earlier, in the Suggestive Lines and "Have you ever been caught?" threads. However, it didn't really fit in the thread... the subject just came along.
Therefore, a new thread dedicated to the evil conspiracies of yaoi fangirls!
-cue evil laughter-

*cough cough* Moving on.
We all know that there is an awful lot of subtext in the media. Is this a coincidence? Or maybe we can use it to our advantage? heart

With yaoi fangirlism growing each day, there are most likely enough of us to be considered an ethnic group!
How would you like to form a fangirl army? Wouldn't that be just sweet? We could even have uniforms! Of course, they would have to be custom-made, but still correspond to a main design.
What do you think of this idea? Would you attend conventions in Yaoi Army Uniform? Would you wield your paddle with pride?

There are anime clubs. There are Loli meetups. But I've never really come across an international yaoi organization/club/whatever. Personally, I think it'd be a pretty fun thing; with a website, meetups and other fun stuff ^.^
Remember wayyy back, when manga and anime was hard to get in major stores? But now, it's everywhere! We even have Anime networks in some nations!

Our name has been chosen! :3 we only had one submission, but it's an AWESOME submission! biggrin And it iiiiis...
B.O.Y.L.O.V.E (Bishonen/Otaku/Yaoi-Loving Overtly, Violently Energetic) - submitted by Duskydawn! <333

Please give opinions on this idea! Long live the Yaoi Fangirls!
Here are some neat ideas posted in the thread:
~Pretty Pink Depression~
I LOVE THIS.

scream

We should design a shirt on spreadshirt.com or something and EVERYONE MUST BUY ONE!

~Pretty Pink Depression~

We could do an initial thing. Name this yaoi fangirl club and use an acronym, AND a slogan!

YFGC: Yaoi Fangirl Club
~some like it hot~ [orsomethinglikethat]

Or just a shirt that says YAOI on the front in big black letters with the slogan on the back. *shrug* I guess I'm no good at this. xD

duskydawn
OK. So we're "Bishonen/Otaku/Yaoi-Loving (Overtly, Violently Energetic)"?

B.O.Y.L.O.V.E PWNS YOU ALL

duskydawn

come to think of it, we'll have to have some sort of test to determine that people are true yaoi fangirls before they can join... we'll have to agree that there are certain things that no yaoi fangirl does not squee over, and should they fail to squee at said things, they cannot join... but what things?

Lenre Li
*giggles* xd There should also be a Yuri subgroup, or co-op group... BRINGING TRUE LOVE TO THE WORLD!!!!!!! mrgreen

XD We've already discussed what some of the uniforms and "weapons" would be like, and it's really cool... we'd have yaoi paddles, and train others into the minds of a fangirl... and reading/writing/drawing fanfiction or fanart is good, too. heart

Viva la Yaoi! heart

protecterofelements
LONG LIVE FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i wanted to get all fan girls together i would send up a yaoi light thing like batman

Lenre Li
Rainbows rule! heart Hehe. And depending on which one you supported, you could get little armbands and stuff with two guys/girls kissing. And you can wear both if you approve of them both! :3

Skirt/trousers = win. And homos [and I'm saying that as a non-derogatory term] can dress in both too. Guys in skirts are hot, 'specially gay ones! mrgreen And girls in trousers... pfft, we can already do that... but yes, it'd be cool. <.<;

retice
Lol viva la resistance!
I like the idea of maybe wearing a symbol of pride, like a patch on your clothes or something. I would wear it!

Lenre Li
Maybe we can get something like the soldat hats here? xd Erm, people who can make movements, the leader and stuff... >.< And badges... there can be badges for things people have accomplished, like scouts? xd I'm making it out of thin air, too.

Lady Gyrfalcon

What would the colourscheme for the uniform be? How would it be designed?
It would have to have interchangeable skirts and trousers.
I think two different colours with fetching rainbow details.

Lady Gyrfalcon

I was thinking of putting those as detail in mah picture! But they'd be too small, alas. I also can't colour it yet, and haven't cleaned it up. Ah well.
It's okay to post the rough version and get you guys opinions, right?
User Image
Coerced into modelling is my Anti-Muse. sweatdrop He also has a message for someone back a few pages, regarding the interchangeable skirt and trousers thing, that having gay or bi people wear both would be embarassing and demeaning. Unless they want to.

yukaritomo
yay secret handshake I'll do it. i hope its okay if i make it super over the top

Dracavia
We could even have our own little motto or signal or secret word thing so that members would be able to tell who other members are even if they're not wearing a uniform or something...

That would be so amazing. heart

If I forgot to include your idea, PM me or post here quoting it :3

Always open for new ideas!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:00 pm
*giggles* xd There should also be a Yuri subgroup, or co-op group... BRINGING TRUE LOVE TO THE WORLD!!!!!!! mrgreen

XD We've already discussed what some of the uniforms and "weapons" would be like, and it's really cool... we'd have yaoi paddles, and train others into the minds of a fangirl... and reading/writing/drawing fanfiction or fanart is good, too. heart

Viva la Yaoi! heart

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:17 pm
Lenre Li

Viva la Yaoi! heart

O__O We could publish books! And have secret meetings, like neo-nazis 'cept more evil! >D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:20 pm
... And we accept Jews. stare We wouldn't try to turn the whole world gay, of course, but we'd let them know that love isn't to be tampered with... or they pay the price. *grins evilly*

And we need a Yuri division, too, for those who like choice and other reasons. xd

... We need to ******** publish books, definitely. <.< Not enough gay novels anywhere!

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:33 am
Lenre Li
... And we accept Jews. stare We wouldn't try to turn the whole world gay, of course, but we'd let them know that love isn't to be tampered with... or they pay the price. *grins evilly*

And we need a Yuri division, too, for those who like choice and other reasons. xd

... We need to ******** publish books, definitely. <.< Not enough gay novels anywhere!

*nods eagerly*
xD We could try publishing fanfiction... *snort* Haha, but most fanfics are pretty bad... >.<
Duh, we'd have a Yuri section. And maaaaybe a veeeeeery small hentai section. Maaaaaybe.
^.^ And there'd be branches in all nations! I see it now; the IYA... International Yaoi Association XD heart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:48 am
xd Ahahah...

But the main reason of conspiring for world domination is so people don't be as... close-minded as they are today... >.< God, they annoy me. Lik, srsly, almst s mch as chatspeek.

>.> Blegh.

And I made a rough calculation a while a go, if there are over 1k yaoi-fans [fangirls/fanboys] in every country, or maybe more, and with converting our friends...

We'd reach domination by 2010. *sighs* Don't trust me on this, it is just rough.

... Ahahah, and I hate maths too... but for the cause, eh? heart

Lenre Li
Crew

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:07 am
And we can always increase the ranks by teaching children to be open-minded and accepting.. >_>

But I get the feeling that either a Yuri Division ought be a separate group entirely, or that International Yaoi Association really isn't a fair name. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:13 am
Yesh, if we raised kids to be open-minded instead of bigoted clouts, the world would definitely be a better place. *nods*

... Well, the Yuri Division can be seperate, but we can co-op with them. After all, they deal with same-gendered love, just... a different gender... xd Like genders matter anyway, some just look hotter then others! wink

... Or maybe the International True Love Association? After all, we don't really care... though het makes some of us squicky. xd Blah. Though that'd be slight contradictory...

Hmm... <.<  

Lenre Li
Crew

[Shiiko Rain]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:36 am
I swear that I would go to every meeting of that!!!!!! AND BRING MY FRIENDS!

I'd wear my outfit and paddle on remeberance day to my high school!!!!! DAMN I WOULD LOVE THAT!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:25 pm
I think that it's a good idea and would be fun. 3nodding biggrin  

dragonqueen20

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:47 pm
LONG LIVE FANGIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if i wanted to get all fan girls together i would send up a yaoi light thing like batman  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:44 pm
surprised Oh wow...did I just help to instigate something. And yes, as the new rulers of the future world, we will make it so that people aren't as closed-minded as they are now and we won't force it on anybody....maybe. Do you think we'd be opposed though? Would it be too extreme to infiltrate the opposer's room and completely adorn it in yaoi-related things in a way to sway them??? 3nodding  

Mika_Clari

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:58 pm
*giggles* Of course there would be opposers, Mika. It means we're doing our job. :3 And the opposers would most likely be homophobes and close-minded religous people. xd

And, maybe, if people even conspired to overthrow us, or even worse, make our lovely gay or bi boys or girls supress themselves, *gasp* we can send them to the dungeons!

... Or whatever we hold captives for. xd

WE WILL NOT BE RECKONED WITH!!!! scream

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:25 am
omg, that would be the best. I would wear my uniform and go to every meeting! xp  

dark_shy_gurl

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:47 pm
I could help by crossplaying and confusing people. neutral Then they'd be caught off guard.

What would the colourscheme for the uniform be? How would it be designed?
It would have to have interchangeable skirts and trousers.
I think two different colours with fetching rainbow details.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff