Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply (^-^*) Book Worms!! (^-^*)
Twilight Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you heard of the Twilight series?
Yes, of course I love it!!
62%
 62%  [ 15 ]
I seen it in stores,but I've never read it.
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Nope. Don't care. It's pointless.
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 24

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:59 pm
So, I'm a really, really big Twilight fan. Enough so that I paid extra to get a signed copy of Eclipse. Anyone else out there who loves Twilight to the point of obcession?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:22 am
I might check it out... i have finished all my other series of books, and was looking for another...so might as well get into this one...lol twisted  

timberwolf78

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:17 pm
Be careful... It's about vampires... But I know what you're thinking cause I thought that too. It's not like that! It's not emo-angry-bloody "RWAR! I am undead! I will suck ya blood! RWAR!" It's a freaking love story!!!! Weird, right? Fear not, it's freaking amazing. I love that way stephanie writes... (she's mormon, so you know she's not gonna write something too violent. again, LOVE STORY!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:32 am
sounds interesting ...i've decided i should read more....  

Melisciose22
Captain

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Mystic12
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:23 pm
Well no I have not read it or have seen it but I am interested in it now. I have to finish the Dark Tower first. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:49 am
There's a guild on here for Twilight, I think. There's also a fan-fic, fan-art site, along with a TwilightLexicon, if you want to look into it before you go out and buy it. But, really, I loved it!  

Shajinia
Crew

DredfulDawn

Invisible Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:03 pm
hmmm....i've never heard or seen this before...but if its about vampires...well im just gonna hafta check it out now. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:07 pm
Not to the point of obsession but the series IS awesome!!! Heard about the movie they're making?  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:24 am
Of course!!! They cast Kristen Stewert as Bella and prodution is set to start in February of 08. I hope they find a good Edward... but I'm not going to look at a picture of him as soon as they find out... I want the special effects to make him REALLY look like Edward. I'm so excited !!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:09 pm
hmmm...love story huh, so should i check it out or what?... kind of into a little drama...lol  

timberwolf78

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:37 pm
Shajinia
Of course!!! They cast Kristen Stewert as Bella and prodution is set to start in February of 08. I hope they find a good Edward... but I'm not going to look at a picture of him as soon as they find out... I want the special effects to make him REALLY look like Edward. I'm so excited !!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Yeah, I'm thinking the entire success of the movie is riding on them finding the perfect Edward... I don't mind her as Bella, happier than I'd have been with Emily Browning! Nothing against Emily Browning, she just doesn't seem like Bella in my eyes. I think my image of Jacob, Alice and Jasper will change after seeing the movie because I often ignore the book descriptions and make my own image of characters... My Alice has blonde hair and my Jasper has black hair... emo I get teased a lot about this but I can't help it... It's a curse...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:04 pm
that is how i am, when i read lord of the rings, the ones on the movie didn't look like the people i imagined... only the bal roc looked almost the same... twisted  

timberwolf78

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:32 pm
I know what you mean! My alice had longer, but still short hair. After rereading the books, I kinda think she is supposed to have boy hair. But, the really need to look hard and find the perfect Edward!!!!!!

It's pretty drama, but love, somewhat heartracing (at least, Eclipse made my heart race. OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:22 pm
Mystic12
Well no I have not read it or have seen it but I am interested in it now. I have to finish the Dark Tower first. eek

hey who is the author for dark tower, i got curios... emo  

timberwolf78

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:59 am
Hahahaha!!! I lent Twilight to my best friend yesterday and she is now a fangirl too rofl

My friends: Deanna, fangirl, got two others into it and a third found it too cliche

Yesh, won't admit she loves it (she owns the series!!! WTF?!) got me and another into it

Me, quite like it, got one other into it

Britt, fangirl, I'm not sure if she's made anyone read it

But it's funny, It's like an epidemic... a sweet, sweet epidemic!!!  
(^-^*) Book Worms!! (^-^*)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff